Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
DokturProfesur

(Which daemon!? *laughs maniacally*)

8/18/2012 #391
GlaciaLeafia

Oh great, he made Magnarium angry. Where was Kimiko when he needed her, she knew that he wasn't good with girls. What to do? Oh wait, maybe just telling the everything would be the best, or not since she might start making fun of him. What to do, what to do.

"I-I um.... Er... M-Magnarium!" yelled Naoto "I'm erm.... er--"

8/18/2012 #392
Chainsaw Cake

"Why do you have him with you when he's attacked you?" Brandstelle asked. "Let me guess: long story. Are we resisting that warlock, then? If we are, good. He brings shame on my race."

8/18/2012 #393
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

Magnarium sighed heavily and blew a lock of hair out of her face. Fortunately she was only half-way up the machine. She climbed down and faced Naoto. "Yes?" she asked.

8/18/2012 #394
GlaciaLeafia

Naoto nervously shuffled his feet. Oh well, he started it, might as well finish it. He was looking at the floor when he took a deep breath.

"I-I-It's not you it's just that I'm.... Not really g-g-g-good w-with g-girls," confessed the young man, blushing furiously.

"I see, so this seems like a long string of coincidences that made us all meet up and team up against a tyrant," concluded Kimiko "Why does this sound like a typical fantasy/sci-fi/steampunk novel plot."

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #395
Mephiles666

"Something...happened. He suddenly stopped attacking us and claimed that he didn't remember anything," Peter answered.

8/18/2012 #396
Chainsaw Cake

"That's an awfully convenient case of amnesia," Brandstelle said. "I guess I'm pretty biased against him right now, though. You're right - " This directed at Kimiko. " - it does sort of feel that way. I don't think any of us should be applying what we've read to the situation, though."

8/18/2012 #397

Magnarium blinked a couple times. "That's it?" she asked. "Why?"

8/18/2012 #398
Mephiles666

(Peter owing Magnarium his life, that acceptable?)

"I thought the same thing," Peter said.

8/18/2012 #399

(Sure. I'm thinking about going to bed soon, guys. I am currently in a medication induced haze.)

8/18/2012 #400
Chainsaw Cake

"He seems very weak against fire," Brandstelle said. Her eyes flashed; a half-smile appeared. "If he turns against us, I think I could take him out without too much difficulty."

8/18/2012 #401
GlaciaLeafia

"I-I erm... er..." started Naoto again "Erm..."

Why wasn't he good with girls? Why? How was he supposed to know? Since he was a young child he was like that. Might be his bloodline, because his mother told him stories about his father who seemed also to be painfully shy around girls. Same thing with stories about his grandfather.

"I-I'm not sure... I'm just am..." he said.

"Keeping him under a tight surveillance would be good," said Kimiko, looking over to Brandstelle "Especially if you use his fear to control him. At least we know that he doesn't like fire."

The young Japanese young chuckled at what the witch said.

"Maybe not everything, but we can be quite genre savvy if we take somethings into consideration."

8/18/2012 #402
NewMirrorPls

(Thanks Antares, making Eliphas' time with the group that much worse hah.)

8/18/2012 #403
DokturProfesur

(Hey I thought some drama would be fun for you guys to write.)

8/18/2012 #404
NewMirrorPls

(It is, but so much exploitation of his fear of fire is going on. Kinda feel bad for him but not as bad as I do for Naoto.)

8/18/2012 #405
Mephiles666

(Edited my profile accordingly.)

"Of course, there's the risk that we fall under the 'wrong genre savvy' category," Peter pointed out.

8/18/2012 #406
Chainsaw Cake

"It's best to disregard it entirely," Brandstelle said. "If you ask me. Sure, it could help, but it could also give us false expectations."

8/18/2012 #407
DokturProfesur

(I hereby christen Naoto the group's buttmonkey, those in favor say I!)

8/18/2012 #408
NewMirrorPls

(Hahaha I x 100000000000)

8/18/2012 #409
GlaciaLeafia

(Sorry Naoto, but I have to say I/Aye)

"We can discuss that after the "reveal". In other words, if Eliphas is lying to be amnesiac or not," said Kimiko "Anyone want to start betting?"

(Is it me or is the trio leaning on the fourth wall?)

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #410
Chainsaw Cake

"I'm not blowing money on something like that," Brandstelle snorted. "I'll just be looking forward to it."

8/18/2012 #411
DokturProfesur

(Shut up it makes for good lampshading!)

8/18/2012 #412
Sage of the White Sands
Elena was hardly there when she was being addressed instead she seemed to be staring into space "wonder if big brother is watching...big brother seems to be always watching...how creepy"
8/18/2012 #413
GlaciaLeafia

(Please someone lampshade that we are leaning on the fourth wall.)

"Oh well, so much for betting," sighed Kimiko "Wonder what I'll do once this whole ordeal with Anduin is done."

8/18/2012 #414
DokturProfesur

Anduin sighed in exasperation, "Elena come here and sit with daddy," He patted the arm of his throne invitingly.

8/18/2012 #415
Chainsaw Cake

"Tinker with your toys some more?" Brandstelle suggested, eyeing the mech.

8/18/2012 #416
GlaciaLeafia

Kimiko chuckled.

"Nah, that's Naoto's toy, he's just letting me play with it during battles," replied the Japanese woman "I might get back to singing though, rebuild my career."

8/18/2012 #417
Chainsaw Cake

"Naoto. The awkward boy whose fatal weakness seems to be boobs?" Brandstelle said. "So. In this group, we've got two mechanics, one with supernatural talents, a pilot-slash-singer, a psychic, a demonic dickhead who may or may not be a traitor, some kind of scarred-general-archetype, and a witch who can deal a hell of a lot of damage, pun partially intended, but can't stand even a splash of water. Going up against a warlock with godlike powers and who-knows-how-many minions, soldiers, and generals.

"We are screwed." Another drag on the pipe.

8/18/2012 . Edited 8/18/2012 #418
GlaciaLeafia

"Yup, that's him alright," said Kimiko "This is going to be a fun adventure and you know what? I'm pretty sure that there will be some love triangles on the way, and maybe one or two couples coming out of this. Oh yeah, not to mention a heroic sacrifice. We might not be that screwed you know."

"Hm... By the way, am I the only one that has the feeling that we're leaning on the fourth wall?"

8/18/2012 #419
Chainsaw Cake

"Well, it is a square room," Brandstelle pointed out from the wall she had propped herself up against. "It'd be nice to avoid any sacrifices, no matter how heroic."

8/18/2012 . Edited 11/11/2012 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member