Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Sage of the White Sands

Damien stopped short of Baragimir, one hand clutching the hilt of his greatsword, but not to draw on the man. Giving a nod to Brandstelle he looked to Baragimir "Name's Damien Von Henry" he began "might we inquire your's if you go by one?"

8/19/2012 #481
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

"Baragimir," Baragimir said. "Some call me the Ghost King, but for what reason baffles me."

8/19/2012 #482
Chainsaw Cake

"Well, you're a Wraith, which solves half of the equation," Brandstelle said. "Now, what exactly do you want with us? Something about lodging?"

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #483
Sage of the White Sands

"Baragimir, one of my men have said you inquired about a warm place to stay for the night" Damien told him, he seemed confused about the Ghost King part, but never the least he pressed further "can I trust you not to harm any of my people inside the house, Baragimir?"

8/19/2012 #484

"I wish for a place to stay for the night," Baragimir said. "I know what you're thinking, 'Why would a wraith want to rest? They can't sleep.' I may not be able to eat, drink, or feel warmth, but sleep I must, no matter how uneasy the sleep may be."

He then turned to Damien. "You have my most solemn word," he said. "If I should break it, then may this witch strike me down."

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #485
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas looked on as he leaned against the interior of the door frame, shaking his head slightly, speaking out loud to Magnarium. "You know if the group can trust me, which is a hell of a feat seeing as how you guys said I was trying to kill you moments before you met the current me, I don't see why we need to take all these precautions with him out there."

8/19/2012 #486
Chainsaw Cake

"I've got no problem with it, since I could vaporize you if you tried anything funny, but I can't speak for everyone," Brandstelle said.

8/19/2012 #487
Mephiles666

"Thing is, daemon, not everyone trusts you," Peter said. "Even so, you proved that we can at least trust you as far as we can throw you. This newcomer hasn't even done that much."

8/19/2012 #488

"Wraiths are impervious to most attacks," Magnarium said. "I'm sure you would have your hands full with one."

8/19/2012 #489
Sage of the White Sands

Damien crossed his arms and looked to Brandstelle then back to Baragimir,"While I do not speak for everyone, if Brandstelle has given her approval, then I see no problem with it"

**God, Damien seems to be the weakest...all he can do is...I don't know**

8/19/2012 #490

"Thank you," Baragimir said. A weak smile crept upon his face. He removed his sword from the ground and began making his way to the house, all the while dragging the weapon.

8/19/2012 #491
Sage of the White Sands

Damien motioned Brandstelle over to him, he seems to want a word with her.

**Is it ok to give him some holy attributes? he is half angel afterall. And forget what I said, I still think he is full of Bad ass xD**

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #492
Chainsaw Cake

Something he had in life? Brandstelle wondered, eyeing the blade. She'd never studied up much on the Undead, other than telling them apart and learning their weaknesses. Their coldness unnerved her.

She put it out of her mind and pushed the temperature around herself a bit higher, then noticed Damien trying to get her attention.

"What is it?"

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #493
Sage of the White Sands

"Keep an eye on this one" Damien told her, the uneasiness creeping back up on him.

8/19/2012 #494

"Oh god, they let him in?" Magnarium whispered, now frightened by the wraith's approach. Baragimir entered the house and looked around. He lowered his hood and smiled to everyone in his weak fashion.

8/19/2012 #495
Mephiles666

Peter moved himself to a position where he'd be partially between the frightened elf woman and the wraith. A cautionary measure on his part.

8/19/2012 #496
Chainsaw Cake

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Brandstelle hissed before following Baragimir into the house.

"He claims to only want sleep," she told Magnarium, "and if he tries anything else, I can kill him."

8/19/2012 #497
Sage of the White Sands

Not in the slightest, he thought as he ambled back into the house. He began noting the immediate reactions to everyone in the house, his only reaction was a sigh as he leaned against the threshold.

8/19/2012 #498

"I apologize if I make you all uneasy," Baragimir said, bowing his head respectfully. "It comes with the trade, unfortunately."

Magnarium said nothing.

"Also, please do not touch me. I don't wish for the people giving me this hospitality to be wandering about in despair for eternity."

8/19/2012 #499
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas smiled, shaking his head before having a poke at Peter, "he seems friendly enough so I don't think I'd lose sleep over the fact he's nearly invincible, he's odd but friendly, which is more than I can say for you Peter." He genuinely trusted the group even though they reciprocated only a fraction of it.

He took notice of everyone's else cautious and distant attitude. Eliphas stepped forward with a warm smile in hopes of making the Wraith's time more comfortable, feeling that he and Baragimir were the same in the sense that no one trusted them. "Hello, I'm Eliphas and what may I address you by, friend?"

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #500
Chainsaw Cake

"You have the most control over whether you touch anyone," Brandstelle pointed out. "You be careful around us, and we'll be careful in return, yes?"

8/19/2012 #501

"Baragimir," Baragimir said. "I would shake your hand, but...you know."

He then turned to Brandstelle.

"I've been wandering about in this form longer than you've been alive, witch," he said. "I know how to keep my hands to myself. I just didn't want somebody shaking me awake is all."

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #502
Sage of the White Sands

Damien let out another cough as he approached everyone, content with Brandstelles idea for the moment "I think it would be wise to seperate you from everyone else Baragimir" he spoke up.

8/19/2012 #503
NewMirrorPls

"Actually I don't know, Baragimir," Eliphas tilted his head slightly, observing the Wraith that stood before the group. "Recently my memory and knowledge of most things have... Failed me to say the least."

8/19/2012 #504
Mephiles666

Peter said nothing as well, but he did give a somatic greeting, which he learned the elven village, to the wraith.

8/19/2012 #505
Chainsaw Cake

Brandstelle shrugged. "Can't hurt to say it, Wraith," she said, resisting the urge to light up again. Sure, smoking didn't hurt her, but her supply of tobacco was limited. Still...she sighed internally. This day had been...trying.

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #506

"I was thinking the same thing," Baragimir said to Damien. He then turned to Eliphas. "Oh? And how did you happen to lose your memory, hmmm?"

8/19/2012 #507
NewMirrorPls

"I... don't know. I just woke up in the smoldering ruins of a village where these two were as well, they informed me that I was their assailant." Eliphas motioned his head towards Magnarium and Peter.

8/19/2012 #508

"There has been a lot of villages destroyed lately," Baragimir said gravely. "Recently, the Great City is under siege, but by whom is unknown to me."

8/19/2012 #509
Sage of the White Sands

Damien just went over to a chair and sat down, now feeling like this situation has improved if only slightly. No one at each others throats, no spells flying or bullets. Damien had to say that this might just work out in the end, at that he laid his head back and slowly began to zone out again.

8/19/2012 #510
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member