Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »
Mephiles666

Peter was standing in the doorway to the house. His appearance suggested that he just woke up with the bags under his eyes even more pronounced.

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #571
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas' fear of fire made it hard to enforce himself over a fire breathing witch but bargaining was the least he could do. "No promises, but fine. I'll refrain from calling you a 'maid' for the time being. In return, keep that fire away from me. The further away I am from it the least chances there are of me offending you again, Brandstelle."

8/21/2012 #572
GlaciaLeafia

(So wait, did we time skip to the morning?)

8/21/2012 #573
NewMirrorPls

(Nah it's still night. We can time skip soon I guess though.)

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #574
Sage of the White Sands

Name: Miyashi Hezake( Oh yes he did!))

Race: Angel(Fallen)

Appearance: Miyashi stand at 6'2" and has fair colored skin, he has a good muscle tone. deep blue eyes and long brown hair up in a pony tail. he lacks the wings as he is fallen, but he still dons his golden armour which is battered and beyond any repair, and his twin swords crossed behind his back where his wings were.

Personality: Miyashi, is very distant acting to others and as such prefers his own company. However, as distant as he is he does seem to be very intellectual and a very good strategist at that. And addition can whip out a smile or two when thinking about the days of yore, and crying when he remembers the legions of fellow angels who fell to Auduin on that day.

History/Bio: Miyashi was once a highly respectable and high ranking angel(not the golden armor) of His army(his is most likely the RP's equivelant of god.). And as such was the one to lead the angelic force against Auduin in a vain attempt to save the doomed worlds, his men and women fell one by one till he eventually faced Auduin himself. The battle between the two was said to be perhaps a very destructive fight, which caused nearby woodlands to be flattened. However, Miyashi ended up loosing more than his comrades and the battle, in the end he was either forced to die leading to more death and chaos or join the lord and have the rest of his men (which were only 3 or 4) live. Making perhaps the hardest decision of his life he looked to the sky and made a prayer, the next instance his wings were gone, and the angels with him, going back. From that day, Miyashi has been living his life as one of Auduin's soldiers, secretly hoping for shot at Auduin.

Preferred Fighting Style: Miyashi's preferred style revolves around the use of his twin blades each of which are said to be made of gold and platinum,And the use of his holy magic(which is almost forbidden in Auduin's presence.)l

Special Attributes: Miyashi is a combination of both raw speed and power.

Strengths: Near impervious to melee attacks(swords and arrows),but not blunt force.

Weaknesses: One of Miyashi's most prominent weakness's is dark Magic, a practice used heavily by Auduin prior to his defeat. And the fear of fully loosing the world to darkness.

Other: Former General in Gods army, now member of Auduin's forces.

8/21/2012 #575
DokturProfesur

(According to Cake it's three AM, at which time Anduin wanted to be an asshole. Also sure, why not?)

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #576
Chainsaw Cake

"No promises," Brandstelle said. "It all depends on how you treat me." She headed back to the house.

"This is what I get for trying to be polite," she said under her breath. She came to a stop when she saw Peter in the doorway.

"May I get by, please?" she asked.

8/21/2012 #577
Sage of the White Sands

Damien shook his head and fell back asleep in the chair he was sitting in, this was going to be one long night, he felt sure of it. At that he closed his eyes and sat there for the rest of the night.

8/21/2012 #578
Mephiles666

Peter turned around and went back in to the house.

8/21/2012 #579
Sage of the White Sands
Also sure, why not?)

Because, it's your choice to have him used or not.*shrugs*

8/21/2012 #580
DokturProfesur

(I just wanted variations instead of the typical approved!"

8/21/2012 #581
Chainsaw Cake

Brandstelle returned to where she'd been sleeping and resumed doing so.

Fucking dick, was her last thought before she dropped off for the rest of the night.

8/21/2012 #582
Sage of the White Sands

((I see, like how you are doing it *thumbs up*))

8/21/2012 #583
GlaciaLeafia

(So wait, shouldn't we wait until everyone is together to timeskip?)

8/21/2012 #584
DokturProfesur

(You've confused your almighty GM.)

8/21/2012 #585
Sage of the White Sands

((What is confused, can never be unconfused!))

((My apologies.))

8/21/2012 #586
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas followed after Brandstelle inside the home, going back to his chair and glaring at her as she slept. Still feeling a bit bitter towards her but for the most part he felt as if the tension between them was relieved. Well, he did anyways. Was setting me on fire really necessary? Coulda just pulled me aside and spoke to me.

Elly was about to drift off again but shook himself awake, he didn't want to face the nightmares again so he rose up and joined Baragimir outside. Sitting down with his sword stuck in the soil besides him as his eyes got heavier and heavier by the second. "I'll be joining you on guard duty for the night."

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #587
DokturProfesur

(Never mind, I've figured it out. Time skip usually follows sleep, plus we're usually never on at the same time.)

8/21/2012 #588
GlaciaLeafia

(So... Timeskip to the morning when Doctor here says timeskip? Cause it's implicit to me that Kimiko is now sleeping and Naoto is with Magnarium. And lemme guess, is there a probable Eliphas/Brandstelle pairing? Cause I can see some UST there~)

8/21/2012 #589
Chainsaw Cake

(I see Brandstelle hating him because she thinks he's a dick. XD)

8/21/2012 #590
NewMirrorPls

(Yeah and the fact she's a fire witch that knows of his fear of fire. Eliphas is pretty wary of her.)

8/21/2012 #591
GlaciaLeafia

(I still see UST! 8D -shotbrickedmaimed-)

8/21/2012 #592
DokturProfesur

(Anduin just being an ass to his son. You know how dads usually act.)

8/21/2012 #593
Mephiles666

(So we time skipping?)

8/21/2012 #594
DokturProfesur

(I was just skipping until morning, unless you people have something else in mind?)

8/21/2012 #595
Mephiles666

Morning, the cold air was normal to any life that lived in the area.

When did the hideous psychic leave the house? At what he believed to be the time shortly after when the others would be waking up, Peter Kent would be on his way back to the house.

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #596
Chainsaw Cake

Brandstelle woke up with a huge yawn and immediately gathered her blanket around herself. Sure, the morning chill was nothing new, but Brandstelle disliked the cold almost as much as she did water. She began warming up the air around her until she could get out from under the blankets without shivering and debated having a morning smoke, but decided against it. Since she had no idea when the group might next come across anything like a marketplace, she was going to try her best to conserve tobacco.

8/21/2012 #597
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas who was supposed to assist Baragimir on guard duty was sitting cross-legged and hunched forward, passed out. Demonic snoring or sleep talking would occasionally break the singing of birds greeting the sun and the land coming to life. (Imagine Little Nicky sleeping hah.) For once he slept peacefully until a squirrel who was passing by bumped into his sword that was shallowly stuck into the dirt besides him, toppling it down onto his head.

He opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times before he promptly exploded into a minor fit of anger and grabbed the squirrel responsible, throwing it down the road. "A wonderful way to start the day."

8/21/2012 #598
Mephiles666

Without warning, the squirrel Eliphas threw was impaled by a small, sharpened stick.

"Odd, actually hit something that time in spite the decreased probability," Peter said as he picked up the skewered squirrel before continuing his walk towards the house.

8/21/2012 #599
NewMirrorPls

(Does Peter like eating little critters? First the lizards and now a squirrel haha he could just wait til they find some bigger game.)

8/21/2012 #600
« Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member