Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »
Mephiles666

"Trouble," Peter said simply, "Either a nuisance or a danger."

8/29/2012 #781
Chainsaw Cake

"You think we should go back and help?" Brandstelle asked.

8/29/2012 . Edited 8/29/2012 #782
Mephiles666

Peter thought about it for a moment before giving his answer.

"No," he said simply.

8/29/2012 #783
Chainsaw Cake

"All right," Brandstelle said with a shrug and continued moving forward.

8/29/2012 #784
GlaciaLeafia

So while the group was a little bit ahead, Naoto and Kimiko stayed behind to prepare the Valkryie. It took sometime, but the secret basement door opened and the Valkryie emerged with Kimiko in the cockpit and Naoto walking beside it. They caught up with the group.

"You guys could have waited for us," grumbled Naoto.

8/29/2012 #785
Chainsaw Cake

"Sorry," Brandstelle said. "I'm not quite used to traveling with others yet."

8/29/2012 #786
GlaciaLeafia

"Well... you could have at least remembered that we have a huge mecha and materials for the construction of the second mecha," said Naoto, pointing to a small container than was being pulled by the Valkyrie.

8/31/2012 #787
Mephiles666

"Magnarium, do you want me to carry anything?" Peter somehow seemed to demand of Magnarium.

8/31/2012 #788
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

"Peter, I've carried this backpack over hill and vale just fine," Magnarium said. "I think I can handle it."

----

Baragimir growled slightly. "So it begins," he hissed.

8/31/2012 #789
NewMirrorPls

The angel's scent was close now, Eliphas hunkered down behind a mound of rubble, and peeked over, spotting Boreale. Quickly he got back down and turned to Baragimir and Damien, motioning them to move up. Okay there he is, he didn't see me, at least I think he didn't.

8/31/2012 #790
Sage of the White Sands
Damien inches his way to Eliphas and shook his head if that was an angel then he was a daemon. Because he knows what an angel looks like and that was not it unless they grew to larger proportions.
8/31/2012 #791
DokturProfesur

Boreale scanned the area, "I can smell you, halfbreed trash! You reek of the foul plaguebringer!" His ornate claws began to glow brightly, "The Ivory Tower may have fallen to your foul kind, but the guard live on in me!" The angel terminator sprouted miniguns from his shoulders.

8/31/2012 #792
GlaciaLeafia

Kimiko lazily scanned the ground, moving the Valkyrie to move to camp was rather boring, especially with little people close to your feet and having the possibility of squashing one like an ant.

Naoto looked over at Magnarium and Peter, before sighing. Then the angel appeared and, well, sprouted miniguns from his shoulders. As much as that would scare a normal person, Naoto seemed calm. As far as he knew, the angel could be using a suit modified with various weapons hidden. Yup, nothing really amazing.

8/31/2012 #793
Sage of the White Sands
Damien lowered himself to his comrades and gave a rare joke "we should have bathed this morning" he told them, before going back to his previous spot. Contiplating on going down there until he spotted the miniguns "because angels can sprout such weapons from there shoulders..." .

Elena kept on going until...she bumped right into Boreales, the clutsy phycotic brain fried halfblood wasn't even watching where she was going.

8/31/2012 #794
DokturProfesur

"Step out and fight me daemon scum!" The terminator's miniguns fanned open and began to spin, yellow lightning coursing between the barrels. A ball of energy massed in the center, he felt something bump into him and the angel fired in surprise, barely hitting the group, "What?" He shouted as he gave the little girl a once over, "A child?"

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #795
Sage of the White Sands
Elena rolled over and shook her head "Elena is sorry, she should watch where she is going but she could not. Yes she couldn't, Elena is a bad girl for bumping into armor man" she rambled on as she became increasingly inchoherant.
8/31/2012 #796
DokturProfesur

"Elena?" Boreale asked in an almost shocked voice, Damn you father! What have you done releasing this... this thing unto the world!? Recomposing himself the terminator spoke, "Since I now know your name, I feel its only prudent to offer you the same courtesy. I am brother-captain Boreale, last of the Ivory Guard, and third of the six terminators sworn to the defend Ivory Tower..." His voice cracked at that, "Before it fell."

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #797
Sage of the White Sands
"I-vory G-uard" Elena spoke slowly as she stood up brushing the dirt from her knees as she looked him over for what felt like forever, smelling him like a dog and giggling almost insanely to herself "rose..." she muttered low. Elena preferred sunflowers and daisies.
8/31/2012 #798
Mephiles666

"I'm well aware of that," Peter simply stated.

8/31/2012 #799
NewMirrorPls

(You dun did it now Antares)

Eliphas stood up out of cover and brazenly walked towards Boreale and Elena. His hellblade shook violently in his grasp, a taunt like that was more than enough to infuriate him. Eliphas' sword seemed to amplify his fury and bloodlust as it whispered to him to kill for the sake of killing. "You aspire to shed your own blood this day, angel?"

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #800
DokturProfesur

(Play along guys, I have some big things planned for the three daemons.)

Boreale rose at the challenge, "Only if a daemonhost child such as yourself dies with me," He looked around, "Are you responsible for all of this? Or are you just kissing the footprints of your brother?"

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #801
NewMirrorPls

(Hokay!)

"Brother?" Eliphas arrogantly laughed at his words, "The last curr who claimed to be my brother was a coward who fled from battle." He pointed his blade at Boreale with a visage of unbridled rage.

"I will not be the one dying today, angel. But perhaps while you're still alive, maybe you can prove to be better than my 'brother' if you die in battle and do not flee."

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #802
DokturProfesur

"Antares was a coward, that much I can attest to," Boreale responded, "But I wonder why you would squabble with him, vying for your devil of a father's recognition?"

8/31/2012 #803
NewMirrorPls

"I am free from his crazed reign, I seek to adorn my belt with his head. His empire will be crushed beneath my boot, angel..." Eliphas continued his steady walk towards Boreale, stopping before him, blade shaking more than ever, begging to be bathed in angel blood.

8/31/2012 #804
DokturProfesur

"That's impossible," Boreale scoffed, "How many fools have actually taken your lies at face value? Nobody has ever escaped indoctrination, even if this is true, there are always residual effects. Nightmares, suggestions..." He paused smugly, "Bloodlust."

8/31/2012 #805
NewMirrorPls

"Enough talk, angel, I am free!" Eli snarled and raises his blade, "You've brought upon my wrath with your words and now you shall face it, prepare yourself!"

8/31/2012 #806
Sage of the White Sands
Elena glanced between the two as Damien came into view staring warily as he spoke "Eliphas stand down" he ordered as he grasped his blade. Elena only getting more aroused by the scent of eliphassl sword.
8/31/2012 #807
NewMirrorPls

Eliphas looked over to Damien with anger before lowering his sword, he respected the veteran enough to take his suggestion. "We'll settle this later, angel."

8/31/2012 #808
Sage of the White Sands
Damien nodded to Eliphas before turning to Boreales and speaking "apologies we have been on high alert since we encountered one of His generals" he spoke not saying Auduins name since he felt a great dishonor just by hearing it sometimes.
8/31/2012 #809
DokturProfesur

"I must apologize as well for attempting to provoke him," Boreale said, "The Azure Devil leaves his mark on all of us it seems," The terminator bowed, "Brother-Captain Boreale of the Ivory Guard... or was. I am the third of the three terminators made to fight off the Devil from the Ivory Tower, evidently we failed. I came looking for the survivors of that assault... I left them here," He trailed off melancholically, "I suppose I was too late in that regard."

8/31/2012 #810
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member