Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PGM2602
Fifteen miles off the banks of jordan river is the famed school for paranormals Ravenswood Academy but hidden within its very walls exists a academy within the academy, an academy for magic girls and mystics. For years, young men and women are trained as protectors of the earth against the forces of darkness,while dealing with the hassles of everyday teenage life. Some become warriors,others become mystics and form teams, and some---still have a lot to learn. There are even stories of evil villians of socery who plotted wicked schemes to conquer earth. all that stands in their way are the heroes of Ravenswood. These are thier stories.
7/25/2012 #1
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

(DUN DUN!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!)

7/25/2012 #2
Mephiles666

(DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!)(Neutered.)

7/26/2012 #3
Avii Sohen
(no character sheet?)
7/27/2012 #4
Chimera-Leonov

(A solid idea, but it lacks more detail. No actual bistory of the school, or whatever it is, and it has no OC sheet. Plus, it wqs created in Mobile. That knocks points off automatically)

7/27/2012 #5
Mephiles666

(And it's a school RP, which normally already knocks it down 1 tier.)

7/27/2012 #6
PGM2602
OK here you go: NAME: MYSTIC/SUPERHERO NAME: DOB: HT: WT: EYES: HAIR: KNOWN REALATIVES: POB: ORIGIN/BACKGROUND: POWERS: COSTUME: QUOTE: PERSONALITY: this should help you out in creating your superteen or magic girl OCs. Look above the post for the background of this forum.
7/28/2012 #7
PGM2602
AANND NOW--The background and history of Ravenswood academy. This rp is based on the Champions superhero RPG and the CHAMPIONS ONLINE video game currently being played on the web. The school is set in the Champions Universe [5th Ed] ,where supers exist[heroes and villians] the magic girl academy exists within a dimensional pocket inside one of the classrooms. The subjects are:TechAlchemy,Thaumatology, Magical Defenses, and Mytsical empowerment among the few classes that they offered in the school. Those who tend classes are required to wear thier magic girl uniforms inorder to bwgin training. All classes are to be taught by the Trimisgestius Council a secret society of wizards,charged with protecting earth.
7/28/2012 #8
PGM2602

Ravenswood is a interactive Fanfic RP based on the Champions RPG Created by HERO Games and the Champions Online Video games. IN this RP You're students of either the regular paramormal training program or the Mystic training program[Magic Girls & Mystics in training,as in DR Strange and Sailor Moon: No Harry Potter wannabees please!]

Set in the CHAMPIONS universe You'll deal with superheroes and supervillians,not to mention the mystic villians and dimensional conquerors and organizations trying to recruit your fellow students. You'll also make friends from either programs and team together in adventures on-and off campus. Besides that this is to be played like an anime show so please give your OCs some anime personas. I've already posted the Character sheets and will post some new characters and NPCS for the cast.

In Fact here's the casting list right here:

DREAMSTAR MOON MYSTIC ANIMALIA SUNSPELL EVERGREEN LOGIKA SAPHIRE WEBB AMYTHIST SPRITE SNOWWIND SISTER RAVEN SISTER COYOTE These with the exception of dreamstar are open to all posters.

7/29/2012 #9
Chimera-Leonov

Ok, so that just put the nail in the coffin for it. Sorry dude, but it's not going to work, not for me. You actually posted the whole things in 3-4 different posts, and one of them is in all Bold lettering. I have to say, you shouldn't create Roleplays in Mobile, it never looks good, at all. And please dont makea post that's all bold.

You didn't even give a plot, just a school, which those RPs are dieing anyways. They've lost their luster after a year or so.

7/29/2012 #10
Chainsaw Cake

May I be perfectly frank for a moment? Watching you try to get this RP started has been like watching a retarded puppy try to run up a set of stairs. I had to say it.

7/29/2012 #11

Whenever I see a school RP, I have the urge to bash in the creator's skull with a fucking pipe. They aren't well liked around here, plus this one has no inspiration whatsoever.

7/29/2012 #12
Mephiles666

My God, if you guys ghate it so much then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING ON IT AND BRINGING IT TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE!?

7/29/2012 #13
Chainsaw Cake

I'm not hating it, I'm just being moderately amused by the whole thing.

I'll stop now.

7/29/2012 #14

BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THESE FUCKING THINGS SUCK AND SO MAYBE ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL STOP MAKING THEM!!!

7/29/2012 #15
Mephiles666

Then make a better one. (An RP in general, not a school RP)

7/29/2012 . Edited 7/29/2012 #16
PGM2602

So You're all saying that it's a School RP and It's Dying?

DING DONG,You're Wrong!!

Time to clarify a few things in case you guys misread the three posts:

[1] This is not a School RP,even though its base is a academy.

[2]This is a anime/shojo/sentai RP,which means there are monsters, magic,drama and romance in it

[3] Just to blow the coffin out of the water and to poke some holes into your theories,the reason I didn't put in a plot is because I'm waiting for some plot ideas FROM YOU!!

If You got some plot ideas just post em and select your OCs, if not, THERE'S THE DOOR, SAYONARA!

BTW

7/30/2012 #17
PGM2602

So You're all saying that it's a School RP and It's Dying?

DING DONG,You're Wrong!!

Time to clarify a few things in case you guys misread the three posts:

[1] This is not a School RP,even though its base is a academy.

[2]This is a anime/shojo/sentai RP,which means there are monsters, magic,drama and romance in it

[3] Just to blow the coffin out of the water and to poke some holes into your theories,the reason I didn't put in a plot is because I'm waiting for some plot ideas FROM YOU!!

If You got some plot ideas just post em and select your OCs, if not, THERE'S THE DOOR, SAYONARA!

BTW

7/30/2012 #18
PGM2602

LIKE I SAID, There's the door! And BTW to poke a few holes in your statement, I did'nt post in mobile, because I don't have a phone I have a Wii game system.

The game's inspiration comes from my RPG campaign in Real Roleplaying.

Plus Mon Ami, When do you go off callingthis a School RP when it's not?

7/30/2012 #19
Mephiles666

1 - 'Academy' constitutes enough as a school for it to die similarly on this forum.

2 - School based RPs die the same as actual School RPs, only slower and more painfully.

3 - Your second reason in its entirety is not an argument against anything anyone has said against you. Period.

4 - In regards to your third reason...then why didn't you put that in your first post? Hell, if you have no plot planned, why didn't you, idk, post it on the development thread and ask people their opinions?

7/30/2012 #20
Eladon

An academy is a form of school. The academy is the main setting; ergo, school RP.

First off, romance never, ever works out. Second, seen it a billion times. And they invariably die. Even if we let this thing go, even if you improved it and people came, it would die.

Also never works. People expect YOU to have the ideas, because if you didn't, then why would you make it?

If necessary, people will generally try to inject plots from other sources, which pretty much never ends well.

I don't hate it. I wouldn't join it, but I don't hate it. I'm just telling you how it goes.

7/30/2012 #21
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member