Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lissy Kitten the Zebrawolf

Exactly what it says! This is a Collage Dorms thingie. I'll give you an apartment number and you have ONE room-mate each.

Name:

Job:

Appearance:

Personality:

Love Interest:

Fears:

Dislikes:

Species: (Nothing too major, only, like, half mermaid, part angel, shapeshifter, stuff like that)

-----------------------------------

Name: Anotnia (Toni) Wilson

Job: Student/Sings at restaurants sometimes (She also babysits, volunteers at shelters, and works at Haunted House)

Appearance: http://i52.tinypic.com/2dma8h4.jpg Skinny, tall, hair reaches waist and hair's naturally wavy

Personality: Happy, bottled up, polite, don't give her a lot of sugar, lovable, funny, fun, bubbly a lot, great at acting, geek, self-conscious

Sexuality: Lesbian

Love Interest: Her friend Katrina (Who moved so she just has a bunch of pictured and crap)

Fears: bugs, spiders, hobos, clowns, blood (if theres a lot), death, ghosts, arguing, when people pressure her.

Dislikes: All those, bad singers, burnt food, fancy food, warehouses

Likes: Singing, electronics, fast food, instant food, sleeping, swimming,

Species: Half Mermaid (Tail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5XGD9i3S8w that one!)

7/28/2012 #1
WildForWeasley

Is this roleplay still active? Because it sounds pretty cool. :D

8/8/2012 #2
BeeLivesHere

I'll join? :)

8/10/2012 #3
ShadowWielder14

I like this idea. If you aren't going to run it, I would be totally willing to take over

8/15/2012 #4
ShadowWielder14

Name: Thane Dread

Job: Works at a Barnes & Nobles part time, but studying to become a writer

Appearance: Brown messy hair that is fairly long, with brown eyes and somewhat sharp angular face, though his eyes always have a look of sorrow in them.

Personality: Kind, and open to any suggestion. Is very gullible, and can be easily persuaded to do anything.

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest: His last lover left him for an old time friend, though there were no regrets in the breakup, but he still felt sad after it, but he's over it now.

Fears: SPIDERS AND SQUIRRELS. If you mention these things he becomes very paranoid, and quite insane. His fear of these things is on an abnormal level

Dislikes: Doesn't really like anything, except squirrels and spiders, AGAIN DON'T MENTION THEM TO HIM WHEN HE IS AROUND OR THE APARTMENT WILL LOOK LIKE A HAUNTED MANSION LITERED WITH BOOBIE TRAPS.

Likes: Puppies. If these are mentioned after the spiders or the squirrels , then he will immediately calm down and have happy buffalo smile upon his face. He is a nerd sooooo, yeah that should cover a wide range of likes.

Species: Human, though has been suspected of being. Demon, Angel, and Alien, and Chipmunk. (There is no resemblance at all)

8/15/2012 #5
BeeLivesHere

Name: Megan (Meg) King

Job: Part-time waitress at a diner near by.

Appearance: Tall and athletic. Harsh pointed face. Unkempt blonde hair, often just scraped back into a pony tail. Usually wears tank-tops and combat trousers. Has blank dog tags around her neck one.

Personality: Untrusting, and unforgiving. She doesn't believe in long term relationships of any kind, or making herself vulnerable. Firm believer, however, in practicality and self-reliance. Don't trust someone to do something for you, that you could do yourself

Love Interest: Never had one, and doesn't plan to.

Fears: Losing control.

Dislikes: Peppy talky girly-girls. Or peppy talky guys for that matter.

Species: Shape-shifter, Cheetah

((How many people do you think we need before we start? Or can get interested?))

8/20/2012 . Edited 8/20/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member