Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Eladon

"Gee, I don't fucking know," the man said sarcastically. "Maybe because you were carrying a suitcase that had some Equalist whatever-the-hell in it. I could feel that crap when I got near; there's no fucking way you didn't. And since you were on the ground by the time I got here, you sure as hell didn't hand it over peacefully. I'm not fucking stupid."

8/22/2012 #91
Mephiles666

"Right, like I'm going to believe you." the creature said. "Why would anything in that suitcase have an effect on anything outside of said suitcase? That's like expecting a warrior to cast arcane magic."

In hindsight, that was a poor comparison.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #92
Eladon

(That comparison doesn't even make sense. It's possible for that to happen, but it has zero connection.)

"What you believe doesn't fucking matter," the man said coldly. "You can get out of my neighborhood and not come back, or I can kill you. Your choice."

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #93
Chainsaw Cake

If his tentacled follower did not return - if it turned out that he had, in fact, defected - standard protocol would follow. The cowled man would issue an order for his death. A traitor would never be tolerated.

8/22/2012 #94
Chimera-Leonov

"I'm going to go now" Malacai said, standing up. He didn't want to think what he saw was real, but it was. He overheard a piece of their conversation. However, he didn't want to have anything more with it all

8/22/2012 #95
Mephiles666

"Your neighborhood?" There was a pause.

"Well I'm fucking sorry for passing through, sir. But it's imperative that I get my fucking briefcase back."

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #96
Eladon

The man glanced at Mal, then returned his gaze to the tentacles. "Too fucking bad. I expect the briefcase is out of my neighborhood by now, too. Go fetch it, and don't come back here."

8/22/2012 #97
Mephiles666

"Like I can do that. It's now either back in the hands of the equalists or someone who doesn't know how to properly dispose of its contents," the mass said as it started transforming into a its human form.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #98
Chimera-Leonov

Mal started moving towards the alley's entrance, the one that wasn't blocked by the conveniently placed brick wall. He was still squeemish around the tentacled creature/thing

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #99
Eladon

"Then. Get. Out." The man ordered. "It's your problem, not mine. Go deal with it somewhere else."

8/22/2012 #100
Mephiles666

The dark clothed man walked out of the alley and onto the street.

"Maybe I shouldn't have put it in the briefcase and just release it on the town? Kill the fucking vigilantes and the equalists at the same time, save me the-"

Now that he thought about it, where were the ones that were chasing him before the girl came running after him? He'd have to watch his back.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #101
Chimera-Leonov

Mal was timid, in the means of seeing something he din't think to be real, and looking at the man in black and silver, who he witnessed conjur a wall of flame before his eyes. Yes, he was timid, around this particular man.

"And what are your plans with me?" he curiously asked. Now that he spilled the words, he was't sure if he should have asked in the first place

8/22/2012 #102
Chainsaw Cake

"And now that we have what we need..." the government official said. They were flying over a river.

"What about it?" Nina said. She was leaning against the door to the helicopter, arms crossed, Zero still slung over her back.

Suddenly, she was leaning against nothing. Then she was plummeting through the air, falling too fast to scream.

"Turn this thing around," the Equalist said to the pilot. "The sooner we can get this to Cranepool, the better."

8/22/2012 #103
Mephiles666

The man in the dark clothing evaluated what he wanted to do. Get out of the area, find something or someone that can undo magic seals, and go on from there.

8/22/2012 #104
Eladon

"I don't care about you," the man told Mal. "Unless you give me a reason to. Otherwise, go do whatever it is you feel like doing."

8/22/2012 #105
Chainsaw Cake

Zero generated a cushion of force to prevent Nina from being injured upon landing. Aside from being shaken up a bit, she was completely fine. The cushion dissipated, and Nina fell through to the water before swimming to the riverbank.

The helicopter was long gone.

"Motherfucker," she spat. "That's the last time I work with anyone else."

"Man, we're just as surprised as you are!" The monster-sniper and his partner had caught up with her and overheard the last of her statement. "We thought this was legit, too - well, at first it was. These Equalists...sneaky bastards."

"Look, I appreciate your help," Nina said, "but I think you should just leave. Go...I don't know...report to your superiors or whatever. Shit. How much you want to bet the guy with the case wasn't even an Equalist? This is one big clusterfuck."

"You got that right," the other sniper said. "See you never, probably."

Nina waved them off, still furious over her mistake. I should join the government. Or something. This is getting too complicated for me to just jump in alone like this.

8/22/2012 #106
Mephiles666

It was odd, though. What was supposed to be in the case was a creature designed to constantly vaporize any living thing inside the suitcase. That said, the creature was to be keep at bay that other creature that wouldn't stay dead, even when all that was left of it was a small piece of flesh.

The suitcase was then designed to keep the effects of the vaporization from exiting the case, thus not harm other people.

At least that was what was what he remembered.

Yet the second person to corner him...she claimed it was destroying low level souls near it. Then the third person, that man who accused him of being an equalist, claimed he could feel the effects of it. How do you feel vaporization?

"Was something else in the suitcase I didn't know about?" the dark clothed man wondered as he neared a bridge that would lead him out of the town and into the next.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #107
Chainsaw Cake

"Cranepool?" A call on the intercom brought the cowled man out of his reverie.

"Yes?" he responded, turning to face the mic embedded in the wall.

"The item has arrived. It awaits your inspection."

"Send it down here. I would prefer to examine it in private."

"Yes, sir." Click.

8/22/2012 #108
Chimera-Leonov

Malacai sihed. He ws going to live to see another day. He needed to head back to his shop to work on his latest project. However, he still needed to receive the specs from the latest customer. It was a shady person who offered him a hefty sum, and he couldn't refuse

8/22/2012 #109
Mephiles666

The dark clothed man walked across the bridge. There were no people. This did not comfort him as the equalists who probably were pissed at his theft. Worse yet, his ability to cast spells, as well as his spell-like and supernatural abilities, were sealed.

8/22/2012 #110
VannaLa

(Reading what I missed, will 'poooooooossssstttt' soon.)

8/22/2012 #111
Chainsaw Cake

Cranepool opened the case with eager hands. It could not hurt him; his spirit matter was simply too dense.

He was not expecting the creature that was alongside the technology, and his entire hand was gone before he slammed the case shut with a blast of force.

The hand regrew in a matter of seconds - he had so much raw material to work with - but Cranepool was highly disturbed by this development.

"Anders," he hissed into the mic. "Send Mr. Anders to me at once."

8/22/2012 #112
VannaLa

Lucy stood, listening to the man's conversation with the transforming mass. Her sword now sheathed and seemingly invisible against her black dress, she looked the same as before, only in a defensive stance, arms awkwardly crossed.

8/22/2012 #113
Eladon

"Right," the man in black and silver said, turning to face Lucy directly. "Well, that's basically the kind of crap I've had to put up with over the last two months. At least it took them that long to get into my area. Again, if there's anything you can do, I'd appreciate it. If you need to find me,. Split/Level is as good of a place as any. Just ask for me by name - Onyx."

8/22/2012 #114
Chimera-Leonov

Malacai walked to his home slash laboratory. He expressed that he needed resources for this person's project, and was waiting for a response. The primary customer said that they would reply, or send someone for him, or both. So far, he had no contact for a while.

He may be an engineer, but he was blinded by the bills he needed to pay, especially for the grandmother he loved so much, trapped in the hospital, where her expenses keep piling, like an avalanche neverending

8/22/2012 #115
Mephiles666

To keep at bay the unkillable monster, its body would be constantly destroyed by the creature that vaporized tissue on contact. The idea that an actual soul capturing technology was in the briefcase at the same time wasn't impossible but it would be a ludicrous situation.

To anyone who knew how to deal with all three, it was like saying "Hey world! We have three potential weapons of destruction all gifted wrapped just for you! All you need to do is take it!"

The dark clothed man noticed that he was halfway across the bridge.

8/22/2012 #116
VannaLa

"So basically, you'd like me to rid this city of the Equalists?" Lucy asked. "And what about that case? Is that something you need, or if I come across it, I may keep it and give it to my highers?" She stepped back into a normal stance. If this was all he needed, she could make a few calls and see what she could do.

8/22/2012 #117
Eladon

"It'd be great if you could rid the entire city, but I rather doubt that," Onyx pointed out. "Even the government hasn't been able to pull that off. No, I just want them out of my little part of the city, that's all. As for the case, I don't know what's in it, other than it has to do with the Equalists. And I really don't care what happens to it, as long as it doesn't come back."

8/22/2012 #118
Chimera-Leonov

Malacai punched in a code to his lab. It looked like a simple factory on the outside, but had been remodeled and refurbished to suit his needs. Mal opened the door, and quickly shut it. He was private about his personal life, and wanted few to know where worked and lived. He even went so far as to live just off the river. Sighing, Mal turned on his sound sysem, and played music. Wha he began listening to was a stark contrast from the night club. It wasn't rhythmic, bass thumping, subsonic techno, it was calm, emotional classic music, Bach, Mozart, and Beetohven.

He walked up to his desk, and typed in a password. A few more movements, amd he started up a machine.

"Time to work" he said to himself

8/23/2012 #119
VannaLa

Lucy sighed and nodded. "Alright." She turned and looked around. "Will you point me back in the direction of the club?" She smiled sheepishly, her internal map coming up empty.

8/23/2012 . Edited 8/23/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member