LETS TALK ABOUT SAW
The first thread about SAW on f f . n e t . Come over here and lets talk about it. You're welcome to share your stories, too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Longing for Oblivion

Hey! I created a "new" Saw Roleplay a few weeks ago... However, so far there are only me and one other person...

3/19/2011 #1
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove

I just love saw! I still have to see the seventh one though =( I hope it's good!!!! =)

11/20/2011 #2
Talo12Books

I don't know if you've seen it yet but it wasn't that good, the plot was good but the content was lacking; I mean for one the blood is pink and for two it ends on a cliffhanger even though it's supposed to be the the last one in the series (which is bullsh*t because in an interview last April James Wan and Leigh Whannel said they would return to the series because it was too big to be left alone) so see it and expect to be feeling that there is something missing afterwards, because even though Kevin Greutert did a good job directing SAW 6, SAW 3D was a complete fail to the series, and could never possibly end it.

12/26/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: LadyBow8
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member