Dear DieAry: Fan Fic Discussion
Got an idea for a fan fic floating around in your head? Stuck on your story? This is the place to discuss story ideas along with Vasquez fan fiction in general.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Umm I have a story for Nny and Devi (i know so unoriginal) but I need someone to help edit it for me. mostly cuz i have little to know confidence in my ability to personify Nny in my voice as himself, if that makes sense I mean. Well if anyone wants to volunteer, id be happy

4/24/2010 #1

Um...I'd be happy to if you're still going through with your story. I understand, Nny's a really hard character to write for seeing as he is so complex. One minute, he's humming Ode to Joy and the next, he's blowing up a Cafe as the chorus swells. I also have to say that if Nny is slightly OOC, it will probably be overlooked if there is a specific reason for his change in attitude. Reading JtHM again, it seems that he really starts to care for Devi in issue #7 even if he did go about talking to her in the wrong way. Setting up a recording, pressing play, and hoping for an apology from your ex-grilfriend = DEATH TO YOUR EARDRUMS!!! So yeah, I'll help you. ^.^

1/5/2011 #2
I have a deviX nny story with my of Mr.snuggles he a black stuffed bunny that's a voice for Devi and Nny he sounds like nny too he gets Devi to kill people while nny tries to stop Mr.snuggles XD
3/12/2012 #3
Serena's Ninja
I have an idea that I am 300% sure is completely insane. It's NnyxOC. It involves my OC Ally the Homicidal Maniac.
4/18/2012 #4
Dude, I have a great idea for a fic. Nny wakes up from passing out due to lack of sleepand finds a baby on his front porch. WHAT WILL HE DO?!?
6/8/2012 #5
Ooooooooh, another brainstorm! Nny finally gets caught, breaks out of maximum security prison, and is on the run.
6/8/2012 #6
Nny accidentally ends up at Zimbabwe and Dibs school. Because he's so evil, Ms. Bitters FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!
6/8/2012 #7
Got another one. Nny gets turned into a 16 year old teenager and now must face high school.
6/8/2012 #8
Nny must baby sit Squee for one Monty.
6/8/2012 #9
Gas meets up with her idol Johnny C. He takes her under his wing as his apprentice.
6/8/2012 #10
Nny finds out he has a five year old daughter.
6/8/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: TheDramaticMonarch
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member