Gagoyles
Forum to talk about anything dealing with the show. Favorite episode, character, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheRestIsRustAndStardust

Seriously. You know you want to. Yaoi or Yuri gladly accepted here. But absolutely NO BASHING!!!!!!!!!! I HATE GAY BASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! (flies into a horrible rage and proceeds to destroy the place)

3 hours later...

Thank you. Any questions? BTW, if you gaybash, I will have Dierdre and Esther deal with you. And then you will be booted out.

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #1
Attila12

I personally like Matt Bluestone x Lexington as well as one sided Owen/Puck x Xanatos

Attila

9/8/2010 #2
probablyquantum

I also like Puck-Owen/Xanatos. I'm a fan of Lexington/Puck, too, especially since Puck is roughly Lex's size.

I think Brooklyn/Lexington makes a certain amount of sense.

6/22/2011 #3
CheesetothePower

There's no Gargoyles slash pairing that I've taken particular interest, but I wouldn't mind reading one. I can't see Owen in any pairing though, slash or het.

9/21/2011 #4
waffleirony

I really adore Brooklyn/Lexington. Goliath/Thailog is really strange, but also sweet in some way.

But I think Demona/Elisa is the stupidest pairing that ever came out of the brain of a Gargoyles fan.

9/25/2012 . Edited 3/13/2013 #5
Forum Moderators: kuro's girl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member