Tenipuri: Fanfic & Challenge Forum
Have ideas, but no time to write? Would like to see someone try something different? Or perhaps you need inspiration? Come in, and share ideas with your fellow readers & writers of tenipuri fanfiction!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
lajascot

Hello all-

Please don't judge me too harshly for this...but...I was just wondering if there are any writers out there willing to work on an Echizen/Sanada fanfic? There are hardly any posted...and most of them are too short! I'd just love to read a nice, juicy/angsty/romance involving the two tennis prodigies. I'd attempt to write one myself, but it just wouldn't be as fun to read...no suspense and all that. There are a lot of talented writers on this site, so, please...would one (or more) of you consider doing this?

Thanks so much for reading my request! Happy reading and writing, everyone!

3/3/2010 #1
Fayah

Does it have to be Echizen/Sanada in that order? But either way I might write something :)

9/1/2010 #2
pinaygurl28

even though this is old, i'd like to write one.

7/24/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: amaya no shiori DarkAngel048, ansatsusha, Winter Marshmellow, NE1410S, Winter's Light, alicekyli380, Fayah
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member