TV Show Categories
Based on frequency and volume of postings, which TV shows ought to have their own categories?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LonelyDrifter

I am a green-as a gourd rookie writer who has to yet get his first story published here!

It has been in the document manager for quite some time, but I cant' get it posted because I can't get past the sub catagory after I click on TV shows as the category.

The TV show my fan fiction is about, Incredible Story Studio, a 1997 Canadian TV show, is not in the sub category list.

Just in case anyobody questions whether that TV show ever existed, here is an IMDB link, which should verify that it did exist at one time, and it's still on DVD, which is how I found it.

I suppose it's got to be there before I can complete the posting process, and get it posted?

If so, how do I get the TV show my fan fiction is based on, added to the sub categories list?

Another thing I notices in the subcategories list, is that it was rather short, having only a few unaphaetized show titles from the first of the master list of TV shows, with no way to scroll thru the whole list.

Can anybody here help me out?

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my first story posted here.

4/29/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Captain L
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member