Cartoon Categories
Based on frequency and volume of postings, which cartoons ought to have their own categories?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
dth1971
I would like to see on Fanfiction.net fanfic story sections of these cartoons: * Fighting Foodons * Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat * Danger Rangers * Saban's Adventures of Oliver Twist * Monster Allergy
2/18/2007 #1
dth1971
Two others I forgot: * Spider Riders * Postcards from Buster
2/18/2007 #2
Sharpshooter01
I want to know why FF hasn't made a Sec. for Puca. I mean come on.
2/27/2007 #3
dth1971
What's Puca?
2/27/2007 #4
Yea yea yea Yo yo yo
I wanna see "Growing Up Creepie" get it's own catagorie. Well... If you don't know what "Growing Up Creepie" is, Here's some info: It is about a girl who is raised by bugs. I never wrote a story about it. But, I'll try.
3/7/2007 #5
Sharpshooter01
What the hell do you mean, whats puca. God D@^^! Go watch jetix right now.
3/7/2007 #6
OriginalFlavor
I love that show and it called Pucc not Puca.I think it really needs it own part of the website too.
3/8/2007 #7
OriginalFlavor
I mean Pucca
3/8/2007 #8
OriginalFlavor
It about this cute girl ,Pucca, who always chasing this cool boy ,Garu, who a ninja.He has to decide between Pucca (the girl who likes him who constatly chasing him.) or regain his family name.
3/8/2007 #9
McMuffinDragon
I'd like to see Time Warp Trio get a section, though it was originally a book series, the cartoon is much more popular. Hey, as a point of interest, cartoons need like 100 fanfics to get a category, I'm not sure where I heard that though
3/14/2007 #10
OriginalFlavor
I like that show it should get it own show too!
3/14/2007 #11
McMuffinDragon
If you like it so much, why don't you give me a hand in getting it a section?
3/14/2007 #12
OriginalFlavor
How?
3/14/2007 #13
McMuffinDragon
Write some stories. I have two up, somebody else has one. That's only three, and that's sort of sad. It goes the same for everyone else, if you want these to have categories, you need a lot of stories.
3/14/2007 #14
OriginalFlavor
I will try I have to think of good stories for Sam,Fred,and Joe it migth take awhile I have a lot of stories that are uncomplete.And school doesn't help.
3/14/2007 #15
McMuffinDragon
I know, I'm trying to write pairings, so far I'm happy with the two I have, I'm working on a third
3/14/2007 #16
OriginalFlavor
Well good luck with it.All I need is an a idea....
3/15/2007 #17
Sprikenz
Drawn Together needs a category of its own. Pronto.
3/17/2007 #18
OriginalFlavor
I like that show but it isn't my fav. I could never right a story about them I am not even suppose to be watching them.
3/17/2007 #19
Yea yea yea Yo yo yo
"Tutenstein" and "Viva Pinata" should have there own catagories. Do you know that Viva Pinata is a video game too? I wanted the game, but I don't have the system. The system is an Xbox 360. Their so expensive....
3/19/2007 #20
OriginalFlavor
I know I was going to get the game but I don't have the sytem it so expensive! I like Tutenstein myself I like Lexour he one cute cat! But Tutenstein get on my nerves and Cleo should tell everyone to ease her pain... But then the show would stop right.
3/19/2007 #21
McMuffinDragon
Tutenstein's a good one. I don't watch it enough though.
3/19/2007 #22
SouthAmericanToxicBadger
There should be Happy Tree Friends. Your all saying inoccent, children's cartoons. I'm saying a violent, sick, funny, bloodbath. Not for kids. And what other cartoon let's you watch cartoon animals, including a hyperactive squirrel and a retarded moose, get killed in funny ways? I've done a HTF Fan fic. any way, but still....
4/6/2007 #23
dth1971
How about fanfics for the unrelased 1987 Garbage Pail Kids cartoon series after you buy the GPK DVD of 13 cartoon episodes?
4/6/2007 #24
OriginalFlavor
I never heard of that before.
4/6/2007 #25
OriginalFlavor
I am not a fan of that show but maybe it should have one there so many people who like it. I am not into the violences though.
4/6/2007 #26
dth1971
How about Galatick Football?
8/2/2007 #27
dth1971
How about a fanfic section of Underdog (1960's cartoon now a live action Disney movie)?
8/14/2007 #28
dth1971
How about a fanfic section of Underdog (1960's cartoon now a live action Disney movie)?
8/14/2007 #29
dumas
Good idea also here some others fanfics section I'd like to see are for the following cartoons -Cool McCool, a 1960s cartoon, a James Bond spood into Get Smart style -Kappa Mikey, currently airs on Nicktoon Networks/Nickelodeon and Teletoon in Canada. An animated sitcom in anime style like Martin Mystery and Totally Spies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_Mikey -Wayside, a cartoon based on the book "Sideways Stories From Wayside School", currently on the airs in Teletoon in Canada and Nickelodeon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayside_(TV_series) -the Adventures of Tintin, a Franco-belgian comic book adapted to short cartoons in the 1960s and in the 1990s although it could go to the comics section instead
8/25/2007 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Captain L
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member