Cartoon Categories
Based on frequency and volume of postings, which cartoons ought to have their own categories?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ThunderRiver411

I've gotten hooked on shows from the channel Smile of a Child lately while watching my little sister and not having anything, but a few channels on only one TV in the whole house can be bothersome sometimes. I've tried requesting catagories for three shows seen on this channel known as: St. Bear's Dolls Hospital, Ewe Know, and Auto-B-Good, but none of them are showing up and the request for a St. Bear's Dolls Hospital catagory has been sent the longest and even resent. I've given up on that seeing I can't wait and not type so I'm working on a mega crossover instead containing these and more fandoms.

Also who else knows about these shows? Sometimes I feel alone and that no one else here knows this channel or these shows I've learned from it.

8/4/2012 #1
TimmyTurnerFan

I am not familiar with the channel or either of those shows but I see no one has replied to your thread. I don't know if you're still using FFN but I felt sorry for you and wanted to leave a reply just because, and I'm sorry to hear that your requests never got answered. And sorry about your loneliness.

I'm reqesting a couple shows myself.

3/22/2014 #2
Forum Moderators: Captain L
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member