Forum of Missing and Lost Fictions - Labyrinth
A forum for those who are looking for their favorite fanfictions and can't seem to find them! Whether on or elsewhere, this is for fans to help other fans get in touch with their old favorites!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Faith B. Cobra

Please, help to find this excellent story.

Jareth asks Sarah to help him to prevent the catastrophe, I think caused by powerful twins (boy and girl), don't remember exactly. And author remarked that the twins are those to Twilight (I don't know, maybe, I watched only the first movie and am not into it).

He, Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didimus went to search that tweens. Hoggle drown. Jareth always wears his gloves because he has black claws instead of nails. Oh, and catastrophe means that worlds will fall through each other, smth like that, the Labyrinth and mortal world and some others too.

Almost in the end in some castle they fond the skeleton of Jareth's father, who was a goblin who can change his appearance and seduced Jareth's mother, well as far as I remember.

I'll be very grateful for the answer.

2/24/2012 #1
spartiechic

Is this it?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5492756/1/Semi_Charmed_Life

3/6/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Miss Whip
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member