Garfield and Jon
Who loves how geeky Jon is and how incredibly cool Garfield is? Have a chat!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
kirbyfan64

This is a fun game I saw on a Penguins of Madagascar forum. What you do is make a wish involving something about Garfield, then someone else grants it but says a bad consequence of it. The person who grants it and says a bad consequence makes a wish as well. The next person grants that wish and says a bad consequence and makes a wish of their own. Than this just goes on and on and on.

I'll give an example (none of these are actual users):

TommyOFan: I wish there'd be another season of The Garfield Show.

TimeForce22: Granted. But becuase the 2nd season already started, Jim Davis assumes you've been in isolation for a long time and he doesn't let you watch the show anymore. (Also acceptable "Granted, but becuase the 2nd season already started, Jim Davis assumes you've been in isolation for a long time and he doesn't let you watch the show anymore.) I wish for The Arlene and Garfield to get married someday.

Zigzagrangers999 (or possibly TommyOFan again): Granted. But their kids have half orange and half pink fur. (He then makes a wish and this game continues for who knows how long)

So that's how you play the game. I'll start it off.

I wish for Nickelodeon to show repeats of Garfield and Friends again.

3/2/2011 #1
annabel lauza

I hope so, because it was so pretty nice.

5/17/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Bookybookbook
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member