Silent Heaven
Come and chat about any of the Silent Hill games. Share ideas, theories, and secrets, or ask for help. Great for inspiration and interpretation of the current four games. The original Silent Hill forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Moonlight876

Well as a HUGE fan of it. I have my reasons for liking it. : How about anyone else?

10/10/2010 #1
Believe-it1051

Yeah, I think those two could really raise Hell together. :)

I can just see Walter taking Alessa home to meet his mother. XD

Who else would a creepy guy in a raincoat fall for but a young girl in a school uniform? ;p

Ah but all joking aside. They'd be good together, and also so bad. They'd be unstopable. Also, Walter's more powerful than Alessa, so I approve of this pairing. Believe it!

10/12/2010 #2
Moonlight876

Yes...Yes....YES! 333 That would be a amazing fanfic XD ; D Oh baby yes *shot* 3 that is so true

10/15/2010 #3
Believe-it1051

Actually I'm thinking of writing a fanfic where Walter and Alessa try to resurrect together and every major hero/heroine type character from the Silent Hill games goes there and work together to stop them, including James Sunderland! Also, all of the enemies are there, and the ghost victims, and ghost Maria.

10/16/2010 #4
Moonlight876

Hmmmm Well it is mainly the cults fault : D Well After my first Walter x Alessa fanfic is done, I will type up one with the Cult reconnecting the two : U

10/16/2010 #5
shyguy1897

That's actually not true (the part about Walter being stronger than Alessa). That comment was made by an extremely biased cult member (from the sect of the Holy Mother so he was obviously going to try to claim that Walter was stronger) and was also made when Alessa was well under 7 years of age (before her power grew exponentially after being impregnated with God and growing stronger from pain and suffering), if anything Alessa would be stronger given her vast psionic abilities in addition to her occult magic.

But yes, I really like the idea for a fanfiction Alessa x Walter.

4/28/2014 #6
Forum Moderators: Dark-Neko-God
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member