Writers Anonymous
Writers, come in. Talk about your stories, problems, any advice you need, critique, etc. You don't have to be good, you just need to want to write! Fanfic or original fic writers, all are welcome. Read the rules before posting or risk Rhea's displeasure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Scootter46

I want to do a triple crossover for 2 stories. However, I don't think I could put it as a story on this website. What do I do?

5/26/2012 #1
JadedPhoenixBurning

I don't see why you couldn't since cross-overs are allowed. In fact I've seen several stories that cross a number of fandoms. They would list all of the fandoms in the summary to let the reader know that they involve fandoms A, B, C, and D. Go for it.

5/26/2012 #2
astarisborn94

I don't see the issues with doing a triple cross-over as long as it is a well-done one. Beside, it is allowed, now all you have to do is to make it solid.

5/26/2012 #3
Scootter46

True...I do remember when someone wrote a crossover of four.

5/27/2012 #4
schillingklaus

All my current stories are crossovers of over a dozen shows and movies, and most of them are listed as normal stories for the main characater or dominant setting.

10/1/2012 #5
Vladimir Popov

That sounds cool. I don't remember where but I have seen one before. What that person did was just put it into one catogory, no even the crossover section

10/3/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Rhea Silverkeys Rowena DeVandal, Maryilee, ODST-127, cathrl, AbCarter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member