Writers Anonymous
Writers, come in. Talk about your stories, problems, any advice you need, critique, etc. You don't have to be good, you just need to want to write! Fanfic or original fic writers, all are welcome. Read the rules before posting or risk Rhea's displeasure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Hello, I have a little problem. When I open my reviews to watch them I have a total of 7, but it only appaers like I have 4 in the general display of the page. Any help?

8/29/2012 #1

The servers are probably out of sync. It'll sort itself out.

8/29/2012 #2

Have you checked to see if any are in que waiting for moderation? If you have the moderation feature enabled then anonymous reviews would go there for up to 36 hours waiting for you to approve them before being displayed for everyone to see.

8/29/2012 #3
Hikari Kamishiro

What will happen if I don't approve or delete the review for within 36 hours?

10/6/2012 #4
Blue-Inked Frost

It says it on your login page - "

you have a 36 hour window to moderate (approve or remove) new guest reviews before they are accepted by the site

Ie. after 36 hours you can still delete it, but it will appear on the site.

10/6/2012 #5

It lists you as having seven on one of your fics right now.

Please read the rules thread. You've posted without a category and questions with FFN belong in the FAQ thread, not a new topic. It makes the forum very confusing having all these question topics bumping the big discussions off the page and it takes longer for helpful people to respond to you.

10/6/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Rhea Silverkeys CrystalRei, Ragnelle, LMRaven, Maryilee, cathrl
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member