Writers Anonymous
Writers, come in. Talk about your stories, problems, any advice you need, critique, etc. You don't have to be good, you just need to want to write! Fanfic or original fic writers, all are welcome. Read the rules before posting or risk Rhea's displeasure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Stella's Little Rebels

I have a fanfic for a book that isn't on the site. I was wondering if there is a way to get the book on the site?

9/23/2012 #1
Eliminator Forum

Firstly, your topic should be correctly categorised. Read forum rules, and categorise your topic to save it from getting locked.

Secondly, if there's no particular category of your book, publish the fic under Misc. Books section and mention about the book in your fic.

9/23/2012 #2
Stella's Little Rebels

Sorry! I didn't know i was in the wrong Forum! I'm a bit new!

Thank you though! I really appreciate it!

9/23/2012 #3
Aspiring Hobby

You can send a request/ application(e-mail) to (support at fanfiction dot net) asking for a category for your book. they generally reply in a day or two.

9/24/2012 #4
Melodeia

Taken from the site's Help page.

For New Category/Character(s) Requests

Please include the following "[category]" tag in your support email subject. Please note which main category it belongs to: anime, tv shows, movies, etc. To submit new characters for a category, please use the naming standard used by the site. The site will only display the part of the character name used most often within the show and abbreviate the rest. For example, if a fictional show called 'Stars and Suns' has a character named 'Jane Doe' and the character is always referred to as only 'Jane', then submit the character as 'Jane D.'. Note the part of the name not often used, in this case the last name, is abbreviated. You can submit a character list along with your new category request.

9/24/2012 #5
Stella's Little Rebels

Thank you so much this really helps!

9/24/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Rhea Silverkeys Monotonehell, Rowena DeVandal, Maryilee, ODST-127, cathrl, AbCarter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member