Writers Anonymous
Writers, come in. Talk about your stories, problems, any advice you need, critique, etc. You don't have to be good, you just need to want to write! Fanfic or original fic writers, all are welcome. Read the rules before posting or risk Rhea's displeasure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Voices In A Dream

Problem is, I can't remember my email and Password, all I remember is my penname. is there anyway you can send me my old email to access my account?

10/9/2012 #1
Ragnelle

No,

Very simply because none here have access to those things: we are regular members, such as you. You have to contact the site administration. Find that little link at the bottom of all pages that says "help" and follow it. Chances are the site will only e-mail passwords etc to the mail-adress used to create the account, though. if you don't remember it, then you are probably out of luck. Why? Because that is the only way they can be sure that they contact the right person. Anyone could claim to have lost those things, but there is no way to check that they are telling the truth. I'm not saying you are not telling the truth, but the adm will have no way of checking that, and therefore can't risk making a mistake.

10/9/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Rhea Silverkeys Rowena DeVandal, Maryilee, ODST-127, cathrl, AbCarter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member