ALL THINGS ALPHA FORCE
Thought we could do with an Alpha Force forum. Here you can talk about anything to do with Alpha Force! Enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Elledreamer

I'll post any news/announcements here. I just realised that there are several things that might need to be said that don't fit anywhere.

4/29/2008 . Edited 4/29/2008 #1
Elledreamer

There is now a new moderator in the forum!

Everybody welcome spinkle22! I'm sure she'll be great at helping me out and possibly taking over for a while when I go away.

Welcome to my team Spinky!!

4/30/2008 #2
Elledreamer

As things are changing a little around here what with Spinky helping me out, I'd really like it if we could get more people on here and get the forum growing.

Therefore I would really appreciate any suggestions/ideas anyone may have to help make the forum better and get more people on it. Please please submit ideas because we've not had too much going on here at the moment. Anything from how to advertise or topic ideas would be great!

I appreciate that people have exams etc but if you have any ideas then please take two minutes to post them on the topic I've created for it and then Spinky and myself can get onto really improving the forum.

Thanks, Elle xx

5/1/2008 . Edited 5/1/2008 #3
Elledreamer

Ok, some of you may have noticed that I've not been around here in a while. I've not even been into the AF section much. Mainly, this is because I'm trying to focus on my original writing for now - at least until I go to uni and for some time afterwards. Any ff writing I do will be Harry Potter stuff because I have some on-going fics that are just oneshot collections and are easily updateable.

I'll probably be reurning to the world of AF fanfiction at some point, it may just be a while! :p

Elle xx

6/10/2008 #4
Forum Moderators: Elledreamer emmadactryl, spinkle22
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member