Disney Parodies: Too Many?
Are there too many Disney parodies? Is the number just right? Should the number be cut down a bit or should they just stop coming in? Discuss this topic here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Isa the One-Eyed Zombie

*Long-ass rant which is apparently copy-pasted word-for-word from My Immortal's "Just Bugs Me" page at TV Tropes*...yeah, I'm ranting, aren't I?

Wow, Xem, way to copy-paste from TV Tropes and not have an original opinion. [/sarcasm]

Don't start shit. It's just more trouble than it's worth.

1/22/2011 #31
Cartoonatic55

*Long-ass rant which is apparently copy-pasted word-for-word from My Immortal's "Just Bugs Me" page at TV Tropes*...yeah, I'm ranting, aren't I?

Wow, Xem, way to copy-paste from TV Tropes and not have an original opinion. [/sarcasm]

... And I thought I made sarcasm-filled jerkass comments? (Okay, I do, but not the point.)

Prince Eric. I highly dislike his lack of a real personality.

1/22/2011 #32
King Spritzee

Don't start shit. It's just more trouble than it's worth

I apologize, but I saw that exact rant on TV Tropes and assumed the negative. Wasn't worth the effort, I see.

1/22/2011 #33
Xemnas1992

Yeah, I was lazy...

EDIT: I honestly haven't gotten out of bed all day long....but, for a good reason.

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #34
Yellowfur

I really feel like I've made this exact post in another thread, but haters gonna hate. By "haters" I mean me. And by "hate" I mean Look! In the mist! There's a light at the Frankenstein place! ... a wild Glee fan appears in the Cartoon X-Overs section!

- Finn is really stupid. He's stupid. I mean STOOPID. Darwinism should have ruled him out long ago. He's so stupid. I think one day he'll die because he'll be trying to bake bread and instead of putting the BREAD in the oven to bake, he'll forget what he was baking, but he'll remember it was something that rhymed with ED and he'll stick his HEAD in the oven and then he'll be DEAD. AND HE'S NOT EVEN ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS ON THAT SHOW.

- Rachel. Besides the fact that she's pretentious, simultaneously wants everyone to be worse than her while expecting too much of everyone else, and doesn't take criticism very easily, I can't get over this one production issue that leaks out of Rachel in every episode.... why, oh why, do they AUTOTUNE her so much?! Lea Michele was the female lead of a Broadway musical. She doesn't even fucking need autotune.

- I HATE MR. SCHUESTER. THERE, I SAID IT. YOU CANNOT STOP ME, FANDOM. It took him a shockingly long time to figure out that MAYBE not letting your kids have any say in the songs they sing for competitions and visibly favoring the same two goddamn people over and over IS A BAD THING.

- And by the way. HEY, UNNECESSARY CELEBRITY GUESTS. I DO NOT GIVE ONE SINGLE ITTY-BITTY FUCK THAT YOU ARE ON THIS SHOW. IT WILL NOT MAKE ME SEE YOUR MOVIE, GWYNETH PALTROW, SO "FORGET YOU".

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #35
Xemnas1992

Boss Biggs (the one-shot villain from the BTAS episode: The Forgotten): I mean talk about a complete monster! I mean...GOD!!! Seriously, he IS the most under rated villain of all time.

2/2/2011 #36
Heir-to-the-throne

Count Dooku: He doesn't add anything to the star wars universe. And he isn't enough of a magnificent bastard.

2/2/2011 #37
Cartoonatic55

Boss Biggs (the one-shot villain from the BTAS episode: The Forgotten): I mean talk about a complete monster! I mean...GOD!!! Seriously, he IS the most under rated villain of all time.

So... You don't like him?

2/2/2011 #38
Xemnas1992

Quite the contrary...I enjoy him so much as a villain that I just wanna jam that drumstick he's always gnawing right down his throat!!

2/2/2011 #39
Cartoonatic55

... So you're saying you like him in a thread where you're supposed to mention characters you despise?

2/2/2011 #40
Xemnas1992

...yes, if he's a character you love to hate. XD

2/2/2011 #41
Heir-to-the-throne

.....CONFOOOZED.

2/2/2011 #42
Cartoonatic55

Uh... Yeah, what Heir said. :\

2/2/2011 #43
Heir-to-the-throne

No-Bark Noonan. FULL FUCKING STOP.

2/12/2011 #44
E350

I shot him in the face once. :P

2/12/2011 #45
Heir-to-the-throne

I punched him and used the Ranger Takedown on him fifty times. And then crippled everyone's legs. yeah, Novac doesn't like me. I'll do better next time.

2/12/2011 #46
Guardian Keymaster

Can't believe I forgot this one...the Joker. *growls*

2/27/2011 #47
E350

I hate Paulina. She's really grating.

And the award for stating the obvious goes to...

2/27/2011 #48
Heir-to-the-throne

Jake's brother, In Jericho. Good God, dude, get your life together. You're supposed to be the achiever, and yet you've got a broken down marriage, an affair going on, and the town is spiraling into chaos under you're control. And your policies are like the Nazis!

2/28/2011 . Edited 2/28/2011 #49
Bucking Frilliance

Now playing in theaters, the obligatory Sonic post by moi!

*Sally Acorn, can you please give the the main character of his self-titled comic back his starring role back? I paid good money and want to read about Sonic and his adventures, not your lame chipmunk ass BAAAWWWING about your furry romantic escapades and how you like to cocktease Hot Powerful Furry Dude #9000 and Sonic, then proceed to get back with Sonic and break up with him as soon as you meet Hot Powerful Furry Dude #9001? Keep it in your non-exsistant pants, honey - and stop making the Archieverse and everybody in it bend to your every fucking whim. Those Mary Sue vibes don't suit you.

Chris Thorndyke, please stop bitching and moaning. How in the hell do you have nobody who cares when everybody in your school would kill to hang out with you and an uncle who hangs out with you near constantly? Learn to appreciate what you have, moron.

Babylon Rogues, your group's stunning lack of originality hurts me and my brain.

(* Before Sally fans attempt to flame me, let me say right now that I still like Sally's SatAM reincarnation. I just hate how much of a universe bending Sue she's become in Archie. I don't hate her personality and characterization, just her role.)

3/6/2011 . Edited 3/6/2011 #50
Movie-Brat

You know, Linkara reviewed a Sonic comic. Want to see it?

3/6/2011 #51
Bucking Frilliance

You know, Linkara reviewed a Sonic comic. Want to see it?

I saw it already, but thanks anyway. :-) I've heard of Sonic Live before, and I'm am so thankful I didn't have to put up with it during my Archie stint. I had to put up with lame Sally/Sonic/Mina love triangles. w00t :-/

3/7/2011 #52
Guardian Keymaster

Necromancy!

I really hate Rose's fiancee from Titanic. I can't stand him!

8/22/2011 #53
Nausicaa of the Spirits
I hate Patrick Star. He's so stupid even a dumb blonde could be considered smarter than him!
8/22/2011 #54
Guardian Keymaster

I hate Patrick Star. He's so stupid even a dumb blonde could be considered smarter than him!

I can't stand Patrick either. But then again I hate the Spongebob show in general, so...

8/22/2011 #55
The Shadow Syndicate

Orhime: Bleach

Where do I begin? First of all her personality is as stale as month old biscuts. Another dainty damsel in distress with a soft spoken personality. Easily intimidated by the villains. What's insulting is she has a super badass shield that can fend off high level grunts and can use it offensively AND as a healing energy. Yet she is easily intimidated by Aizen into joining the villains because he threatens Ichigo with death. Yet after she finds out she's bait for Ichigo and the others she still stays because she is too afraid. You FAIL at life orhime.

8/22/2011 #56
Cartoonatic55

But then again I hate the Spongebob show in general, so...

Then why did you mention it at all? It seems kinda pointless to bring it up if you dislike the show/game/book/movie/whatever as a whole. Now if you liked a character from a show/game/book/movie/whatever that you despise, now that's a different story. :P

Well, while I'm here...

I don't like Gallllaaaaxxxxaaarrrr (how in the greenish-blue fuck do you spell it?!). I know that he was supposed to be something of a goofy villain and I'm not supposed to like him because he's the villain, but I really just didn't like him. I kinda did at first, but after a while I guess I just found him more annoying than funny. :\

8/22/2011 . Edited 8/22/2011 #57
Heir-to-the-throne

I absolutely fucking HATE Catelyn Stark. Frankly, she's a bitch. The Lannisters shove her kid out a window, nearly killing him, and when Jon (the resident illegitimate child) tries to comfort her, she flat out tells him "it should have been you.". I mean, who the fuck does that?!

8/22/2011 #58
binaryShenanigans

I'm not a big fan of Hitomi from Madoka Magica... 6 A 9 There's no reason to actually hate her, she's not a bad person, it's just that she's taken Kyousuke for herself without knowing the circumstances. On top of that, Kyousuke's a little mean, too.

8/23/2011 #59
AnimatedC9000

I don't like Gallllaaaaxxxxaaarrrr (how in the greenish-blue fuck do you spell it?!). I know that he was supposed to be something of a goofy villain and I'm not supposed to like him because he's the villain, but I really just didn't like him. I kinda did at first, but after a while I guess I just found him more annoying than funny. :\

Okay, just to clarify, I was confused on how to spell his name, too. But now I know that it's spelled "Gallaxhar". And... really, I'd have to agree with you on what you've said about him.

Now, any characters that I hate...

... well, most of you know my extreme hatred of the new Smurfs movie and two of the "new" Smurfs in said movie: Gutsy-Stereotypically-Scottish-And-Annoying-As-Hell Smurf and Narrator-OH-MY-GOD-WHAT-THE-HELL-IS-YOUR-PURPOSE-YOU-USELESS-BLUE-PIECE-OF-SHIT Smurf. So... I'll leave it at that.

8/23/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Yellowfur avatarjk137
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member