Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Gammaman
Fast foward into the future, where Luffy has become PK and is in his 80s. He is big and muscular like Whitebeard and have a full grown beard with sideburns. He acquired Zoro taste and tolerance for alcohol and drinks it by the barrel. For an old guy, he isn't very smart, but he is very wise about the situations he is in. He dons a badass red longcoat and sports a pirate captain's cap(He already gave shanks his hat back). He has an even bigger hunger for food and treats eating as serious business. His laugh is more hardy, and his personality is as hardy as his laugh and has the strongest will of any man. He has already live a great life, exploring most places on the grand line, defeating rival pirates and marines, striking fear into the hearts of many lesser-willed people. Members of his old crew still travel with him, but he now have armada of criminals who are charged with thievery, piracy, murder, and etc. They all love(not in that way) and respect him and vice versa. Even his enemies respect him. He is still single, but is no stranger to i*** (he hasn't done it with any of the crew and hasn't gotten anyone pregnant because he's made of rubber).When Luffy dies, his will will pass on to someone unrelated to him. Doesn't matter who inherits his will. Luffy now travels the grand line for the most dangerous adventures and to venture into the most dangerous areas the world has to offer. Will he survive? Who knows? We can say that his luck has gotten him this far, so he shoulf be okay, right? Also, the marines still exist, but is less corrupt thanks to Coby, Smoker, Aokiji,and all the other good marines, and Dragon and the Revolutionaries.
4/14/2014 #1
Gammaman
Edit: Also, the marines and the world government exist, but it is less corrupt thanks to Coby, Garp, Aokiji, Smoker, Sengoku, the other good marines, and Dragon and the Revolutionaries.
4/14/2014 #2
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member