Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DragonKnight Shaun

This one came to me just now, sorta just slapped me upside the head out of nowhere but what about a crossover with Portgas. D. Ace going into the world of Avatar: the last airbender, or the legend of korra, it would be a interesting story with ace either joining a side or even having his own adventure mucking up the whole original cannon story, maybe he meets with a young toph and convinces her to run away earlier? maybe he meets zuko and iroh and he goes on their adventure annoying zuko with Iroh but also teaching him some lessons and maybe picking up some tips from iroh? maybe he pops up in either the south or north pole and meets either of the tribes and gains their trust, or hell maybe he pops up on ember island and meets a young azula and/or zuko? this idea/challenge is pretty open to people, the best way I can see him ending up in the the avatar world is by him dying as in cannon and he somehow gets crossed over to the avatar world, it could work seeing how the world of avatar has such a close connection to the spirit world, either de aged or not is really the authors preference, I would like to see a pairing, I prefer azula out of all the others, I dont know, I feel she got the short end of the stick, weird thought I know but she didn't exactly grow up with a real supporting parents, with Ozai being the imperialistic a*** he is and Ursa who seemed to favor Zuko over her and calling her a monster even when I feel she didn't exactly do much to really help fix the problems Azula had, anyway thats really all I can think about this idea/challenge anyone can add their thoughts to it and/or take up this idea

7/22/2014 #1
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member