Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
wheathermangohanssj4
I have always been a fan of NaLu or whatever you want to call it. Even before I saw how good the show really was in the real version and not the 4Kids watered down crap. And as such I have come up with some Ideas Involving there possible kids. Plot one as 5-10 year olds Nami and Luffy's 2 kids get sent back in time by an artifact that Robin found. usual because they were playing with it. also they were playing in there Mothers workroom and take back documents with them such as her world map and a daiery or two.
5/3/2007 #1
wheathermangohanssj4
Plot 2 out on thier own the same type of two kids, one boy one girl, get, unknown to them, get transported to a time several years before thier born to a town at the same time as thier Parents arrive, and a case of mistackin Identity cuses Trouble for the Starwhat crew. mostly Nami and Luffy. either just before or just after Ennis Loby.
5/3/2007 #2
wheathermangohanssj4
Ideas for the Kids themselfs Boy Looks almost Identicaly to Luffy except his pupils have a Golden tint which, coupled with his mothers love of the metal is Named, Ohgan,maybe, might be speeled wrong, or another Japanise word for gold or golden. Girl Looks a great deal like Nami only her hair is longer and she, like her brother, wear's a strawhat Reason for Hat As childeren they Idolized thier ,Pirate King, Father and as Kids inbetween the ages of 5 to 9 asked to get hats like his
5/3/2007 #3
Raven the Ravenous
Sadly, the OP forums aren't so popular, unlike Pokemon and especially Harry Potter! Anyways, I too love to write fics about children of my favorite anime pairings. So, I can see that you like the idea of it too. But, if I were to write one like what your idea says, I'd make the kids a little older but not as old as their 'parents' when they met. Meaning they would be between 12-15. I like the idea of twins but one older sibling and one younger would be nice too. Plus a plot that has Buggy, Alvida, Smoker and every other pirate that has a grudge against Luffy with them chasing the children from the future. Now, the idea of one or both children having Devil Fruit powers, that's hard to think about, even though you didn't mention it. The reason the children being 5-10 year olds didn't apply to me was because, even if they had good skills in fighting and the like, they're young but 10 years isn't bad. (How old was Koby when he and Luffy meant the first time?) Also, the five year old age doesn't apply mainly since pirates, especially those like Buggy, Alvida, and Foxy (dude with Noro Noro Beam) would easily get them, especially Buggy. You can see where I'm going with this, right?
7/21/2007 #4
wheathermangohanssj4
yeah someone else. [q] Now, the idea of one or both children having Devil Fruit powers, that's hard to think about, even though you didn't mention it[/q] I don't think I did sorry. however I have this theroy that Devil Fruit Powers might be passed on too childeren. I put it in Devil Fruit Idea's Froum as Biology of Devils fruit. I mean if Luffy Is a Rubber-man isn't it concevabul that his kids would be half-Rubber-people. Odo hasn't adressed this Issue, that I can remember. It always seems that people that have devils fruit abilties don't have kids or thier nor mentioned. [q]The reason the children being 5-10 year olds didn't apply to me was because, even if they had good skills in fighting and the like, they're young but 10 years isn't bad. [/q] well the plotline for the 5-10 was not about people protecting them. I wanted them messing around with something that Robin found and get transported to sunny or Marry by accedent and being so young they are attached to thier Oka-san and would refuse to leave Nami alone
7/21/2007 #5
Raven the Ravenous
The entire idea sounds fun so why aren't you trying to write the first chapter already? I'd love to read it!
8/10/2007 #6
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]The entire idea sounds fun so why aren't you trying to write the first chapter already? I'd love to read it![/q] for the same reason I didn't do Nami's Green Eyes right away I'm not really a writer am a little self concous about it. But I might do it if I get writers block for Nami's Greem eyes again. I final got over that yesterday and chapter 13 is 2/3's the way done
8/10/2007 #7
Ulrilra
I love the idea of Nami and Luffy meeting their future children before they've fallen in love with each other. That's a really good plot line and I think it has a lot of potential. The way the crew reacts to it would probably be hilarious.
8/13/2007 #8
Ulrilra
Hm...Luffy's one is good, but I just can't stand the idea of a "Nami" with long hair. (But that's just my preference. I have a bit of a short hair fetish)
8/13/2007 #9
Ulrilra
I'm positive that children don't inherit their parents' devil fruit powers. Oda stated that there can be only one of each devil fruit user in the world. Also, when a devil fruit user dies, the fruit is reborn. My main suggestion for your story would be to focus mostly on the interactions between the children and the crew. Unless your really planning for a long story, it's best not to get into adventures and the like. More than half of the writers that start adventure fics don't finish them because they get sick of them or they encounter writer's block. If the purpose of the story is to be a LuffyxNami, then you'll probably have the most fun writing it if you focus mostly on their developing romance in reaction to meeting their future children and less on side stories and adventures. People are reading for the romance, after all! But if you want to do an adventure fic, that can be fun too, so go for it.
8/13/2007 #10
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]I love the idea of Nami and Luffy meeting their future children before they've fallen in love with each other. That's a really good plot line and I think it has a lot of potential.[/q] yeah I've always wanted to see something about timetravel of childer, you know like Back To The Future but without all the attemps to perserve the timeline, however I think it might actual fit with that un thing you did with the Unexpected confession. you know it might go like this The Unprepared Parants Nami and Luffy have two kids of their own now only problem is Nami was never Pegnet and in fact thier both still virgins
8/13/2007 #11
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]Hm...Luffy's one is good, but I just can't stand the idea of a "Nami" with long hair. (But that's just my preference. I have a bit of a short hair fetish)[/q] thanks and the Luffy jr. would be Named Ougon and the Nami twin would be Miken. would be Miken right that is what the thing Nami's trees grow right. well anyway the thing about the long hair was make a key differnt between thier parents and them and I personally like Nami's eye coler and didn't want to change that. can you think of anything I could do
8/13/2007 #12
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]I'm positive that children don't inherit their parents' devil fruit powers. Oda stated that there can be only one of each devil fruit user in the world. Also, when a devil fruit user dies, the fruit is reborn.[/q] Oh is that why Sanji was so determand to kill that Lion faced guy, well thats cool to know. although it doesn't get rid of my reasoaning for inheritance, doesn't the "devil", which might just be figureative and might be a diestue in the fruit or something, change thier DNA strucure. besides acutell didn't he say thier is only one of each Devil Fruit, and untill I see a Devil Fruit User, who had his power before inception, have a kid without a power or with a different power my resoning still hold water. [q]My main suggestion for your story would be to focus mostly on the interactions between the children and the crew. Unless your really planning for a long story, it's best not to get into adventures and the like. More than half of the writers that start adventure fics don't finish them because they get sick of them or they encounter writer's block[/q] yeah that would work with the Younger versions but the Older versions it would have to an adventure fic mistacing Addentity's would deffenatly cause Problems that would lead to fighting. [q]If the purpose of the story is to be a LuffyxNami, then you'll probably have the most fun writing it if you focus mostly on their developing romance in reaction to meeting their future children and less on side stories and adventures. People are reading for the romance, after all![/q] yeah that is the purpose of the story and good Idea
8/13/2007 #13
Ulrilra
[q]would be Miken right that is what the thing Nami's trees grow right.[/q] It's "mikan." [q]well anyway the thing about the long hair was make a key differnt between thier parents and them and I personally like Nami's eye coler and didn't want to change that.[/q] Well, I far prefer the idea of their children being young (like 10 or so) since that would be a lot cuter, and then the Strawhats would have to be taking care of Luffy and Nami's kids. Also, then even if the girl had short hair and resembled Nami, it would be obvious who was who (you're not going to mistake a 10 year old for an 18 year old). And lastly, I find it hard to enjoy LuffyxNami fics where Sanji gets so jealous that he starts actually HATING Luffy or getting seriously angry with him. I more enjoy the idea of him just being sad about it or angry in a not-serious kind of way..That would also eliminate the possibility of strife between the crew mates.
8/13/2007 #14
wheathermangohanssj4
thanks for the name [q]Well, I far prefer the idea of their children being young (like 10 or so) since that would be a lot cuter, and then the Strawhats would have to be taking care of Luffy and Nami's kids. Also, then even if the girl had short hair and resembled Nami, it would be obvious who was who (you're not going to mistake a 10 year old for an 18 year old).[/q] I didn't mean them and themselves I ment between them and their Pastselves you know so that no one thinks it's them from the past, but hey wouldn't that be cool to, and acutally i think that someone is doing that, Yeah haveing Nakama hate each other would just be bad, I think that i fight that might occur between Luffy and Sanji, as a result, would be like a Zoro vs Sanji fight the get mad at each other and don't get along and don't really like each other but don't hate each other.
8/13/2007 #15
Raven the Ravenous
In all honesty, I believe that if Luffy and Nami were to have a son, the kid would be named Niku 'Meat'. Makes sense wouldn't it? I had that thought in my head for a while now, and it was after reading the ideas in your forum. Then the girl's name would remain Mikan. Oh and either the son could be older or they could be twins. The rest is up to you. But really, I think Niku is a better suited name than Ougon, since I saw this fanart about Nami being pregnant and Luffy was thinking about him and his 'son' (the gender was undertermined but I'm sure it was referencing a boy) going out to see, together and since Luffy loves meat, it would make complete sense if he were to say, "Nami, I want to name him!" "You want to name him? What name do you have in mind?" *trademark grin* "Niku." *Nami's face pale* "Wait, you can't name him 'Meat'!" "Yes I can!" "Well if we had a girl, I would name her Mikan!" *awkward silence* "That's the same thing!" *Luffy laughs* Well, that's just to show how it would sound and it does fit, perfectly. Niku can sound like a name and a pun at the same time. But if you like Ougon, that's find too.
9/8/2007 #16
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]In all honesty, I believe that if Luffy and Nami were to have a son, the kid would be named Niku 'Meat'.[/q] that's interesting but i already explained the Names for the younger versions, thier twins, Luffy decided to Name them based on something about them and a conection to Nami the boy has gold colered eye, and Nami loves gold the girl has orange hair, and Nami loves Mikan's I think that it would be someting Luffy like as that it is encreadible simple and yet complecated at the same time
9/8/2007 #17
Raven the Ravenous
Alright then, just wanted to see what you thought of it. I guess I could use this idea in a oneshot, with YOUR permission of course? ...I cannot think of a name to trump Mikan, not a single one. But I do like Niku so I'll use that. Alright, I'll look forward to that fic once your current one's over. P.S. Don't Luffy and Nami both have brown-colored eyes? Where does the gold-color come from?
9/8/2007 #18
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]P.S. Don't Luffy and Nami both have brown-colored eyes? Where does the gold-color come from?[/q] actual i don't Luffy has any eye color isn't it just his pupil. basic biology recesive trate we have no idea what Nami's real parents look like. or what luffy's mom looks like. [q]Alright then, just wanted to see what you thought of it. I guess I could use this idea in a oneshot, with YOUR permission of course?[/q] go ahead it's not like i'm the first person to think that Nami and Luffy's kids will end up looking like them.
9/8/2007 #19
Raven the Ravenous
No, I meant the name, Mikan. I'm asking if I can use the name (the rest will be up to me by me) in my fic? Oh and about Nami being an orphan, a while, my wonderful imagination came up with a very wonderous LuNa idea for a fic after being more involved with the idea of Luffy and Nami being an ideal pairing at the very end. I do wonder about Luffy's mother but I'm sure that will be explained...by Luffy himself when they meet Dragon. Oda's probably saving Luffy's story (all we've really read about was how important Shanks' hat was to him)
9/8/2007 #20
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]No, I meant the name, Mikan. I'm asking if I can use the name (the rest will be up to me by me) in my fic?[/q] sure go ahead in all honesty that was the point of this Forum. to have people with ideas but little skill in actual writing get thier ideas into fanfics
9/8/2007 #21
Confession68
I honestly never thought about LuNa kids before. I am still trying to get them together in my fics, LOL. I think Mikan is perfect for their daughter though. Or something to do with Bellmere. I think Niku for a boy is just down right adorable and I can totally see Luffy trying to name his boy that. As for Ulrilra's comment on not enjoying fics where Sanji gets jealous and angry enough to hate Luffy, I actually have a fic coming up where Sanji does get jealous enough to get angry, but that doesn't mean he hates Luffy. Usopp and Luffy got angry and into a fight, but they never hated each other. So Luffy and Sanji get into a bit of a fight not actually a physical fight in my story. However Sanji makes it all better because he is suave like that. Although he does recieve a bit of a nudge from someone. :P As for the "not actually a physical fight" you will understand once I post the story. Sanji realizes his mistake. Let's just say that.
9/17/2007 #22
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]I honestly never thought about LuNa kids before. I am still trying to get them together in my fics, LOL.[/q] that's what I think is totally Ironic about these Plote lines it creates a Paridoc by thier kids coming back is what is what gets them together in the first Place. [q]I think Mikan is perfect for their daughter though. Or something to do with Bellmere.[/q] that's a good Idea in fact I just got attacked by another of those Bunnies. another Major thing about the kids is that in thier time Nami is Pregnate again. and one of the "conversations" in one of the Nami diary's is what to Name the next kid, or kids, Nami going with Bellmaru for a boy and Luffy going with the Niku
9/17/2007 #23
wheathermangohanssj4
Danger Bunny attack I just got a really neat idea for if i can ever get this fic onto paper one of the object that got brought back with the kids is this camcorder type thing from Skipiea in this version Nami and Luffy went there for thier Honeymoon, which makes prfect sense concidering how high Luffy's bounty is going to get that seems like the only place where could actually go on vaction and Luffy buy's the thing to keep track of the thing, so thier friends could see what happend, and Nami, being her totally Nami self, suggest that they sould make couple and sell it after all who wouldn't want to see what the pirate king and queen do on their vacation, expesally considering how atractive the Pirate queen is. which causes Luffy to do his Luffy laugh off camera and suggest if thier going to sell it they should give people a real show, and useing his Gumo powers removes the top of her swim suit, she was sunbathing before hand. of course as the crew watch this everyone flips out Franky, Usopp and Robin cover the eyes of the kids and Chopper and try to shut the projector function off Sanji and Nami take this time to beat on Luffy for being such a pervert. Luffy tries to defend himself saying "I didn't do it yet" "what she was my wife at the time" and of course Zoro fell asleep. and sleep's trough the whole thing.
10/7/2007 #24
Confession68
[q]Luffy tries to defend himself saying "I didn't do it yet" "what she was my wife at the time"[/q] I don't get that part. O.o...I also don't see Luffy doing that to be honest...:P
10/7/2007 #25
wheathermangohanssj4
[q]I also don't see Luffy doing that to be honest...:P [/q] really why not it was thier honnymoon and it seemed like the perfect thing to lead into a romantice incounter and your the one who's always saying he's smarter then he's letting on. And I think that by that time, I'm thinking somewher between the ages 23-27(for Luffy), he'd have lost enough of his Innocence to be swave...in his own way. [q]I don't get that part.[/q] what's not to get he's trying to come out of it Alive TWO of his Nakama are "trying" to "kill" him
10/7/2007 #26
Confession68
LOL! Ok I see. Hmm, well honestly. No matter how old Luffy gets, I don't think he will lose that innocence. I mean look at Goku. Can you see Goku pulling something like that on Chi-Chi? I highly doubt. I just don't think Luffy would turn into that kind of a person as he gets older. Sure he might mature more and he might not be as silly or spontaneous. However, I just don't see him flashing his wife's b*** for everyone to see. Just don't see it. I see him as being protective and possessive (not in a bad way mind you). I just don't think he would do that to the woman he loves. Maybe it's just me. (Shrugs) O.o
10/7/2007 #27
Confession68
Oh yeah and by the way! Smarter doesn't neccesarily mean he knows "things" and is a pervert of any kind. Intelligence isn't just how much you know. It's how well you think and the things you can think of. Luffy is a fast thinker and a very fast learner. Therefore he is very intelligent. Just because someone knows big words and can use them doesn't make them smart. There are things Luffy doesn't know. Therefore people label him as stupid, but he's not. Kind of see what I mean?
10/7/2007 #28
wheathermangohanssj4
[q] However, I just don't see him flashing his wife's b*** for everyone to see. Just don't see it.[/q] oh they didn't everything that was brought back was something personal to Nami not something to show to people he was just being silly when he said and did that, it wasn't something they would show to people of course if they had kept the thing going, they stopped it because Luffy then set the thing down and started do what married people do on thier honeymoon, they would have heard Nami saying "I guess we can't sell it anymore" [q]I mean look at Goku. Can you see Goku pulling something like that on Chi-Chi? I highly doubt. [/q] no but we do know that those two got frisky, how else could Gohan or Goten have been born.
10/7/2007 #29
Confession68
So then was the crew seeing it like an accident? I'm kind of confused, lol. I'm kinda confused. Sanji and Nami are beating him up but it was an accident right? :P Sorry don't mean to be a bother, but I'm a little confused.
10/7/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member