Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cii-Chan

Hello, my first time on a forum, I cannot write stories for crap and I don't want to destroy a perfectly good idea with my very bad skills, therefore, my challenge to you is to create a crossover where Sakura gets transported to a One Piece Island (any island) and then what you do with her while she's there is up to you.

I hope this will be set when Sakura has Tsunade's strength and some medical skills (Hopefully not too Mary-Sue) and I think that she gets there by Kamui (preferably Itachi's Sharingan, but if you can't manage it then Kakashi accedently gets her with it, or something) I have actually written a little bit of it, but as I said, I am not a good writer.

I was hoping for her to get into cahoots with Hawk-eye Mihawk and maybe something more *eyebrow waggle* but if thats not your cup of tea, then don't do it. One more thing; I don't think that she should get a devil fruit, but everyone believe's that she has one (her strength) just to make things more interesting. She can be on either Pirate or Marine side but I really don't mind.

Please take up this challenge, and if there are any questions don't hesitate to question me, if you PM me I will not be sure how long it will take me to figure out that you have actually sent me anything (sorry).

Thankyou,

Cii-chan/Rushi

4/19/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member