Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
killerpuppy

I have an idea where my oc, Faith, joins the straw hats in their adventure. For her past I figured that maybe she was kidnapped and tortured maybe by a pirate crew, and also I thought that maybe somehow she ended up eating two devile fruits and survived (maybe author doesn't have to add this I just thought it would be interesting). I also thought that if the author does go with two, that she isn't able to completely control one, so say if the second one was where she transforms into a wolf, she would still have the tail and ears at all times, because her body can't completely control it. The author can come up with some way for her to meet up with the straw hats, I don't really have a good idea for that. Also along the way I was hoping she could end up in a relationship with Sanji.

Oh and my oc has short red hair, green eyes, and freckels. I also she her kind of being quite and maybe self-concious of something (the author can choose what)

2/18/2012 #1
White Camel

I like her, but she seems a bit Mary Sue to me. Also, I dislike intentionally placing OCs into the Straw Hats, since it kind of disrupts the flow of how they interact. I'd be extremely happy to place her within a different crew, although I think the character itself needs to be developed further. She sounds like a great OC, though, and I'd love to write about her once I'm given more details into exactly how you want her to behave/what she's exactly 'about'.

3/19/2012 #2
killerpuppy

Cool, yeah for her attitude I kind of pictured her being quite, almost shy like except for when it comes her friends. She is open with her close friends and when it comes to helping them or protecting them I see her not holding back and doing anything she can for her friends. Yeah so that's that what else do you want to know about her and I'll try to be as specific as I can.

3/21/2012 #3
killerpuppy

Also I understand why you don't like putting OC's into the strawhat crew so instead of that how bout Trafalgar Law's crew? I can kind of see my OC fitting into that crew kind of well, since I picture her, well not weird but a little different maybe, what do you think?

3/24/2012 #4
Sarin-sama

Everyone's been in a Law mood lately though lol this includes me, so i guess i can't say anything, but i think if you tried a lesser done Supernova (Hawkins, Drake, or Bonney) you might get some good popularity. Also, because there isn't much info about these three, it give you a whole lotta room for making stuff up haha

4/3/2012 #5
Sarin-sama

Everyone's been in a Law mood lately though lol this includes me, so i guess i can't say anything, but i think if you tried a lesser done Supernova (Hawkins, Drake, or Bonney) you might get some good popularity. Also, because there isn't much info about these three, it give you a whole lotta room for making stuff up haha

4/3/2012 #6
killerpuppy

Well honestly I don't like those guys, they really creep me out lol, but if you would rather then I guess Drake would be the best choice

4/3/2012 #7
Sarin-sama

I'm not saying not to do Law - hes a really fun character to write with - but it would make your story stand out better if you chose Drake or someone lol just to be different

4/3/2012 #8
killerpuppy

Yeah i totally understand what you are saying, I'm warming to the idea of Drake so if u want to choose him then its fine but I would prefere Law if thats ok?

4/3/2012 #9
Sarin-sama

yeah haha just go with whatever you like the best xD Try out Law and see how it goes :)

4/3/2012 #10
killerpuppy

yeah =)

4/4/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member