Plot Bunnies that need a how
I am a very imaganative person with very little writing skills and I'm sure other people are to. However I belive I have good Ideas that would make a good story So put in a story plot or tell someone your taking it
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Shiningheart of ThunderClan

If this is allowed, I'd just like a place to put my plot bunnies and people can comment on them and ask questions. I have way more plot bunnies in my head than I actually care to write, so people can even ask and adopt them.

Title: Pending Rating:T-M Genre: Adventure/Romance Pairing: Zoro/OC Summary: Waking up with no memory of what happened is never any fun. Waking up on a pirate ship with no memory at all, even less so. And what's with the looks the swordsman keeps sending her?

Plot: The Straw Hats find a woman floating on a piece of wood in the East Blue. From the wounds on her and the state of her clothes and body, she'd probably been in a shipwreck and survived. When she wakes up, she has no idea what happened or who she is. Luffy, being the kind b*** that he is, lets her stay on and join her crew. Set between the Usopp arc and the Sanji arc.

Title: Pending Rating: T Genre: Adventure/Drama Pairings: None Summary: When in an unknown place, it's instinct to cling to what's known. What do you do, though, when the only familiar thing is a person you hate?

Plot: OC-Centric. Two girls fall into the OP world. Cliche, right? Here's the twist: they're enemies, sworn to hate each other until the end of time. They need to stick together to find a way home, if they don't end up killing one another first.

Title: Pending Rating: T-M Genre: Romance/Humor/Family Pairings: Marco/OC, Ace/OC Summary: A Grand Line storm leaves a pair of sisters stranded on an uninhabited island. After weeks of no food or water, they're willing to accept help from anyone, even the most notorious pirate crew in the world.

Plot: Chloe and Kylie are shipwrecked. Ace, Marco, and various other Whitebeard Pirates find them and offer help. Various shenanigans are had and chaos reigns.

Title: Diamond in the Rough Rating: T Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Adventure Pairings: None/Pending Summary: Ella was perfectly content with lie. She had a loving family, a steady job, and loyal friends. When pirates attack her island, it all falls apart in front of her eyes.

Plot: Not really sure yet. I'll come up with something though.

5/25/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: wheathermangohanssj4
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member