The Bored Author's Society
I, having nothing better to do, decided that it would be fun to create a forum where authors can just talk about Wicked related stuffs. Come on in if you, like me, feel the need to partake in random discussions to kill your boredom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
A Lonely Planet

Hi I'm My Blue Winged Angel but you can call me Blue and I'm new.

Sorry if I disrupted a thread (something about banning) with my question.

I like Wicked, I also love Glephie and for some strange reason Elpharic and not really much else but maybe a few other pairings if written well. I like writing and reading though I don't do either as much as I should. I've recently saw Wicked the musical. I like singing though I'm not that good at it and that's about it.

Nice to meet all of you.

My Blue Winged Angel

1/15/2010 . Edited 1/21/2010 #91
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic

Nice to meet you, Blue.

I'm a Fiyeraba kinda girl (hello, understatement), but can appreciate a good Gelphie, and I adore Elpharic.

1/15/2010 #92
A Lonely Planet

Nice to meet you too.

I don't mind Fiyeraba though I'm not a fan of it. Though I find Avaric funny to be paired with anyone though I think my favorite is Elpharic (though I prefer Gelphie).

1/16/2010 #93

:O O: :O Gelphie shipper with an adrable icon??! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*

Hi, Blue! I'm Truffles... or Crazy, whichever one you prefer. *glances at the above sentence* Yep, Crazy'll do just fine. ;) Just happy to meet another Gelphie shipper, is all; my usuals never show up any more... well, and I stopped reading it. *gasp*

Feel free to ignore my inane ramblings. HI!

1/18/2010 #94
A Lonely Planet

Hi Crazy,

I'm a Gelphie fan (what is a shipper exactly?)

1/18/2010 #95

From UrbanDictionary:

The term "shipper" comes from supporting a ship. To ship something means a person wants two characters to get together and/or shows support for two characters already together. The term "ship" came from the X-Files fandom, when fanfics were written about Mulder and Scully. The fans then called themselves shippers. It quickly spread and is now the title a person gives themself if they believe two charcters should or will be together (The characters can be from anything: Books, Movies, Television, Video Games, and even Actors/Actresses). It is not limited to the couple actually happening, a person can ship something just because they enjoy the possibility of them getting together or even just because they think they would look good together.In other words, a fan. ;)

1/18/2010 #96
A Lonely Planet

Thank you, that sort of clears it up I sort of knew but no really.

1/18/2010 #97

*bows* Any time, any time. UrbanDictionary is love.

1/19/2010 . Edited 1/19/2010 #98
Pied Piper Pluto

Hi, I'm Pied Piper Pluto, just Pluto for short.

I've been lurking on for some time, and finally got an account. On my lurkful escapades, I saw this forum, and decided to eventually come here for writing advice and companionship.

Wicked is basically my favorite musical, and I'm trying to read the book as well.

1/19/2010 #99

Hi Pluto. May I call you Pomegranate?

Pluto = Hades = POMEGRANATES!

It's always nice to meet a lurker. :) Let's be friends!

1/19/2010 #100

Hey Piper, glad you decided to join us! (I go for the obvious nicknames, don't I?)

1/19/2010 #101
Vision in Blue

Hi! *opens magical door* Welcome 3P!

...I fail at nicknames baaaaaaah. I will think of one later.

Teehee. 3P is like Potter Puppet Pals. :3

1/19/2010 #102
Pied Piper Pluto

I am very happy to be here, Tiggy!

[May I call you that?]

Oh, and a magical door? Yay! I love magic doors!

Truffula, you may call me Pomegranate. I love pomegranates! And the guinea pig in your icon is very cute!

1/19/2010 . Edited 1/19/2010 #103

Oh, of course you can call me that, everyone does!

You'll find I'm very bubbly about 80% of the time. That other 20% of the time... well, we aren't dealing with that right now, are we?

1/19/2010 #104
Pied Piper Pluto

Oh, okay then! ^_^

1/19/2010 #105
A Lonely Planet

Hi I'm Blue, What can I call you?

1/19/2010 #106
Pied Piper Pluto

You can call me anything, really. Pluto, Piper, Pied, that weird lurker kid who's always muttering about bunnies, Fluffles the Terrible, etc.

Just don't call me a cab.

Oh wow, that was a bad pun. ^_^'

1/19/2010 #107
A Lonely Planet

Hi Pluto

1/19/2010 #108
Pied Piper Pluto

Hi, Blue!

1/19/2010 #109

Hey Piper! I'm HC.

Nice to have you!

1/19/2010 #110
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Read the book, Pluto, it's good. :D I'm Gingy, by the way. :)

1/19/2010 #111
Pied Piper Pluto

I'm actually going to check the book out again when I get back to the library. I accidentally returned it. ^_^'

1/20/2010 #112

Hi I'm Buggy. Really, don't ask. I tried to introduce myself a while back but no one responded so I'm trying again.

I'm not really that interesting. I'm a gleek, I know bad words in spanish, and I'm not old enough to be a pedophile. XD

1/24/2010 #113
Vision in Blue

Hi Buggy! :extends hand: I go by lots of names. You could think of whatever one you want. :) The revival of West Side Story taught me to swear in Spanish. :) I'm not old enough to drive, so we're even. (I'm almost, though! 10 days omg!) :D

1/24/2010 #114

Let's just say, last march I turned legally old enough to join this site. XD

1/24/2010 #115

Eeph. I'm old. Hi dearie... I'm 19. And I'm Allison's peg-Grammy.

1/24/2010 #116
musicallyren're making me feel like a baby DX

1/24/2010 #117

I waited till my 13th birthday to register for this site (didn't start posting till I was 15).

Ahh, the old days, before character filters, c2s and forums. The site was less glitchy back then.

1/24/2010 #118

I registered when I was about 11 or 12. I'm a criminal :)

1/24/2010 #119
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Ahh, the old days, before character filters, c2s and forums. The site was less glitchy back then.

Ahh, back when I still actually read fanfic... *shifty eyes* xD

Hi, Buggy. I'm Gingy. :D

1/24/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sparkling Patronus
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member