The Bored Author's Society
I, having nothing better to do, decided that it would be fun to create a forum where authors can just talk about Wicked related stuffs. Come on in if you, like me, feel the need to partake in random discussions to kill your boredom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic

Oh yeah, LOL! Basically like a show choir for the holiday season, that is for all ages.... and if you are wondering, I was still cast as a teenager... I know I still technically am, but most of the people I'm lumped in with are thirteen-fifteen.

9/28/2009 #31
HC0

I'm seeing the Reduced Shakespeare Company on Pi Day!

9/28/2009 . Edited 9/28/2009 #32
Cole Alvina

Isn't Pi Day... in March? :/

9/29/2009 #33
HC0

Yep. Got the tickets far in advance; last time my friend and I tried this we failed at getting tickets a few weeks in advance for a production of Hamlet that received a rave review in the New York Times.

9/29/2009 #34
Cole Alvina

Well then. I hope that nothing unfortunate happens to you, your show, or your tickets. Fortunately, what you're seeing isn't new, so you'll be okay. (:

EDIT: Okay, I clicked Reply twice instead of Mod, and didn't understand why my post didn't show up in this box for me to edit. I need to go to sleep. Guess I couldn't tell 'cause my eyes aren't tired.

Staying on topic, I'm excited for Friday. Apparently it was decided this morning that my group of friends are going to go see that Toy Story thing on (surprise) Friday. I've only known these people since last September and vise versa, so when they started talking about it I assumed I wasn't included. Then one of them did a head count to see how many of us we'd be. Eight. I quickly looked over everyone and realized that eight included me.

This is really cool. I've been sitting with these kids before school started everyday since I moved last year and have been eating lunch with them since October. I've never been in a single class with any of them. Wow, this is starting to sound kinda sad. I'll just wrap this up with this: This is awesome. :D

9/29/2009 . Edited 9/29/2009 #35
Faba

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying auditions . . . in February.

10/10/2009 #36
MeanGreenMaureen

HALLOWEEN!!! I'm going to Richmond at the end of the month on rthe chinatown bus by myself! and I don't know if we're going trick or treating, but we're either going to personify things or dress up like rent characters! SQUEE

10/10/2009 #37
Zarrian

HALLOWEEN!!! I'm going to Richmond at the end of the month on rthe chinatown bus by myself! and I don't know if we're going trick or treating, but we're either going to personify things or dress up like rent characters! SQUEE

Ooo, true, that. I AM excited for Halloween, and then my birthday shortly after. :D

10/10/2009 #38
populardarling

I'm excited for my birthday. Tuesday! Mark your calendars! XP

10/10/2009 #39
MeanGreenMaureen

*rummages through drawer and pulls out vintage musicals mini calendar* consider it marked!

10/10/2009 #40

I just got excited because I was working on my paper, and it just seemed to be taking forever. Then I remembered that I was typing single spaced and it was supposed to be double. So it is twice as long as I thought it was.

10/11/2009 #41

Idina is confirmed for Glee and I GOT A C IN MATH! I GET CREDIT FOR THE CLASS! HELL YEAH!

12/16/2009 #42
populardarling

*Jumps up and down with Momma* That's great! Eek! :D

12/16/2009 #43
Vision in Blue

I'm excited for being able to drive soon! I TURN SIXTEEN IN 3 WEEKS! :D I start driving lessons when I'm done with midterms, so Friday the 5th possibly? Week after? LOOK OUT NEW JERSEY (...auntie...)!

...yep. I get to take LA and either Spanish or Gym midterm on my birthday. I shove buckets of History and I glance at math on my birthday, too. BAH! I think I might just come to school in my pajamas...

1/13/2010 #44
populardarling

:D Yay! Don't kill anyone. Even the assholes you hate. Killing isn't the solution! (I picture you with road rage...would this be the right assumption?)

You. Get. Out. Early. Think like that. :)

I'm excited for my performance in Student Produced. We perform next weekend! Oh boy!

1/13/2010 #45
AshleyInWriterland

Oh, gawdz, niece, don't run over me or crash into my car! :O However, we don't live *uber-close* to each other in New Jersey, so hopefully I'm safe :P ;)

Yes, I agree with my half-sister, you get out early, so think like that :)

And, half-sis, good luck in your performance! :D

1/13/2010 #46
Vision in Blue

Mama, good luck!

Auntie, the whole state isn't safe. :P

Haha, now I'm excited for being able to actually walk again. You know, without crutches or immobilizer or physical therapy and junk. This is going to be when I'm 16. Joy.

1/15/2010 #47
populardarling

I'm excited for SUMMER! I'm ready for SUMMER! Can you guess what I'm excited for? :p

3/28/2010 #48
Vision in Blue

I'm excited for SUMMER! I'm ready for SUMMER! Can you guess what I'm excited for? :p

You're excited for green ogres?

3/30/2010 #49
HC247

Graduation! A month and 15 days to go. :)

3/31/2010 #50

Six months no cutting, hell yeah.

6/26/2010 #51
alinaandalion

Woot-woot!

6/26/2010 #52
populardarling

*Huggles Momma* I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!! So does that mean a new tat? ;)

6/26/2010 #53
It does. I just need money, to design it, and possibly to get out of my house so my mom doesn't yell at me for "getting all tattoo'd up" (Mom, this is only my second one). I kind of want to get it before I see Idina(OMG) in concert (probably September 25) though, since one of her songs sort of inspired it. It could be cool to show her.
6/28/2010 #54
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Congratulations, Tiggy my darling, I am so proud of you :)

6/29/2010 #55
AshleyInWriterland

Ooo, congratulations, Tiggy! :D *huggles* Your semi-adopted daughter be proud! :)

I'm excited for high school.

....which starts in September 2011 :p

I'm also really nervous, but I'm pretty excited, too.

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #56
alinaandalion

Have I mentioned that I will have my own room at school next year? Because, that's kind of super-exciting for me. No more roommate drama, twice as much space, two closets, and my best friend living just a few doors down. :D Not to mention unlimited access to the boys living on the other side of the hall.

7/1/2010 #57

That's awesome, Ali!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/AsLongAsImYours/tattoofontsampler.jpg Those are the three fonts I'm considering for my tattoo. I'm leaning toward the middle one, but would appreciate input.

AND... I might see my daughter this weekend :) My best friend's mother is kidnapping me and taking me to Chicago. Except don't say anything on facebook or something, because I'm not supposed to know where I'm going- my mother is a bad liar.

7/1/2010 #58
HC247

I agree, Tiggy. I like the middle one best.

I leave for Atlanta/Chattanooga in 5 days! Words can't describe how excited I am to finally be going somewhere that isn't my job! LOL

7/1/2010 #59
alinaandalion

I'm liking the middle one, too. I insist upon pictures being shared once you get it. :)

7/2/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sparkling Patronus
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member