The Bored Author's Society
I, having nothing better to do, decided that it would be fun to create a forum where authors can just talk about Wicked related stuffs. Come on in if you, like me, feel the need to partake in random discussions to kill your boredom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Okay so We'll just basically write a story one author post at a time. Starting with mine!

It was a sunny day at Shiz University. The kind that meant everyone was outside on this gorgeous Sunday.

7/22/2010 #1

(Heya, Yero!)

Everyone was in the courtyard, milling around, talking and laughing with friends. That is, except for one particular green girl and her sister.

9/23/2010 #2

Glinda has mysteriously disappeared this morning, no one knew this except Elphaba and Nessa.

1/25/2011 #3

Elphaba and Nessa--and the aliens in their shielded ship, which hung in the sky over the school in exactly the way a brick wouldn't. (Thank you, Douglas Adams.)

1/26/2011 #4

(well now, this'l b interesting..)

"I wonder where Glinda disappeared to," Nessa said to her sister.

"I don't know Nessa, but I have a feeling that she didn't disappear on her own accord," Elphaba replied.

1/26/2011 #5

"Glinda is gone?" Boq gasped, skidding to a stop behind them.

1/28/2011 #6

Elphaba nodded, rolling her eyes at Boq's reaction. "She's been gone for a while, now."

7/3/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Sparkling Patronus
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member