The Bored Author's Society
I, having nothing better to do, decided that it would be fun to create a forum where authors can just talk about Wicked related stuffs. Come on in if you, like me, feel the need to partake in random discussions to kill your boredom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Valkyrie War Cry

Reviving it :)

Umm...This week hasn't been too stressful. And I'm getting more sleep? Maybe?

I hope I can sleep all the way through the night. I doubt it, though.

3/31/2011 #1
HC0

Story of my life: I left school early because of a doctor's appointment. My mother and I had agreed to meet in a prearranged place at about 2:00. I waited. I waited. I waited. She didn't answer her phone. Finally I called to leave a message that I was going by myself. A minute before I would have lost reception, she interrupted my call to remind me that the appointment is tomorrow. Oh. So, now I've got to inform the professor that thinks I'll be taking a test on time because this morning I emailed her that I'd made a mistake and would be there that I will in fact not be there.

My mom and I must work on our communication skills (I blame it on her--she did all the preliminary nagging as though the appointment was today; she even asked for a bus ticket today. Why the hell would she need it today?).

4/4/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Sparkling Patronus
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member