The Bored Author's Society
I, having nothing better to do, decided that it would be fun to create a forum where authors can just talk about Wicked related stuffs. Come on in if you, like me, feel the need to partake in random discussions to kill your boredom.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
HC0

*cracks up* We started a two-day program on the laws of family purity. Translation: sex talk. Today we heard the basic outline of it; Thursday is the day I'm waiting for because we will hear answers to some of the questions we handed in anonymously a few weeks ago. I'll be missing the ice cream lab in chemistry, but I think it'll be worth it to watch my class as the teacher talks to us about foreplay. Or whatever.

5/19/2009 #451
Zarrian

LOL, HCO. We got the abstinence talk in Health a few weeks ago. I think my Health class has never been so quiet. They even stopped playing the Penis shouting game for once. I still find it kind of silly that they talked about contraception first- the day before Spring Vacation started.

I don't know what that was about. :O

PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait... 5/19/2009 . Edited 5/19/2009 #452
HC0

I don't know what that last bit was about, but what's the penis game?

5/19/2009 #453
Zarrian

It's a game commonly known among Freshman boys in Health class, where a group of participants say the word 'penis' at growing levels of volume. So, it starts with one person, whispering, then another quietly speaking, then another saying it, till eventually, they end up yelling or screaming. The one who gets caught, loses.

I thought it might've been a product of immaturity in just my class, but I have since learned that my brother, who was a freshman quite a few years ago, and my boyfriend, who was one four years ago did the same thing in their Health class. :P I can't say I wasn't slightly disgusted.

PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait... 5/19/2009 #454
HC0

*headdesks* Boys.

5/19/2009 #455
Zarrian

My feeling exactly. :(

PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait... 5/19/2009 #456
alinaandalion

They never grow out of it, unfortunately. At least, a lot of them don't. A favorite pasttime of the male tennis team at my college is to yell out the name of our mascot, which is "Hawk", and as the volume grows, to eventually change the word to "Cock." It provides them with hours and hours of fun while traveling. It gave me a headache.

5/19/2009 #457
Zarrian

Glee made me smile today. When I heard Lea's monologue, I almost cried. :P That show was made to amazin.

5/19/2009 #458
alinaandalion

Amen to that.

5/19/2009 #459
HC0

Last senior final!

5/22/2009 #460
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic

Woohoo!

5/22/2009 #461
HC0

Happy Birthday Star Wars!

Also, this. With Pirate Queen pics!

5/24/2009 . Edited 5/24/2009 #462
Yorkie Lover

A calc joke-

Sadly, I found it hilarious.

5/24/2009 #463
Literaryluminations

Further proof my brother is the awesomest thing since sliced bread.

Him: We need to go to Idina Menzel's house right now!!!!!!!

Me: We're going to Idina's! *fangirl squeal*

Him: Yes! *totally exasparated* I need her to teach me how to, you know, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!--cackle.

Me: So we're going to Idina's house to learn how to cackle?

Him: YEAH!

5/24/2009 #464
Faba

*hugs Truffles's brother*

That's the cutest thing I've heard since my brother telling me that if I spoke Spanish vampires might eat me. :D

5/24/2009 . Edited 5/24/2009 #465
Literaryluminations

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Your brother is so cute!

He'd give you one back, if he knew how to type. :) I'll tell him.

5/24/2009 . Edited 5/24/2009 #466
alinaandalion

Both of your brothers just made me grin like an idiot. Those are the cutest things ever!

5/24/2009 #467
HC0

Ditto that.

Yorkie, what's your calc joke?

5/25/2009 #468
Yorkie Lover

Sorry, I thought I linked it haha... http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/ImposterCheno/calc.jpg. It's actually a flair; you've probably seen it on my profile.

Today, I got an award in English class (all the seniors did)......... I'm most likely to invent a cure for sarcasm, and most likely to author a children's book illustrated with stick figures.

I was quite honored.

5/26/2009 #469
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic

Heh, when my school did awards I was voted Most Likely To Be A Millionaire for the normal superlatives, and Most Likely To Be On Broadway for the joke ones... seriously, if my class really thinks that they REALLY need to get to the theatre more... I know I'm not going anywhere.

Edits: I can't spell

5/26/2009 . Edited 5/26/2009 #470
Spark the Clairvoyant

First day of Summer classes, yes!

What? I like them. Core prof seems interesting, and I get to learn Photoshop.

5/26/2009 #471
omg.it's.wickedjelly

seriously, if my class really thinks that they REALLY need to get to the thatre more... I know I'm not going anywhere.

Hey, Tiggy, give yourself some credit. :)

5/26/2009 #472
HC0

Sorry, I thought I linked it haha... http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc324/ImposterCheno/calc.jpg. It's actually a flair; you've probably seen it on my profile.

Ah, I've seen that one! My only other dirty math joke is plain arithmetic: add a partner, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope that you don't multiply.

On a different note, Yorkie, I thought of you today:

Some radio station had a game called "Guy, Girl, or Gay?" in which a random Yahoo! profile was read and people had to guess if the profiler was one of the above (quote: "Straight guys can't like kangaroos." I must use that someplace; a bumper sticker, perhaps). Anyhow, one person wrote, amongst other things, that they had two Yorkies. It turned out to be a straight guy, and there was objection, as people thought that "What straight guy likes Yorkies? Especially one called Fudgie?" The name was actually Reggie, but that's besides the point.

Just thought I ought to tell you.

5/26/2009 #473
Yorkie Lover

Wow, I didn't think the type of dog you liked affected your sexual orientation, but apparently I was wrong. lol

Thanks HCO :)

Ah, I've seen that one! My only other dirty math joke is plain arithmetic: add a partner, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope that you don't multiply.

Now that would make an awesome flair ;)

5/30/2009 #474
TheSquintiestSquint

Smile, laugh, cry, whatever. I don't know where to post it, but I must mention Pushing Daisies tonight and its fantasticness. Just when I thought that I could get used to the idea of it being cancelled they pull me back in. Ned and Olive pretending to be engaged and Clark Kent Ned and the rhino and the Alive Again Avenger and every other detail; it was all so perfect! I loved every second of it. I can't wait to see the next two unaired episodes. :D Okay, I'll calm down now.

5/30/2009 #475
HC0

Kitty-poos at the animal shelter! At least, that's what I call tiny fuzzy balls that purr and smell sweet and snuggle. They make me melt merely by shooting Cute-Rays at me.

5/31/2009 #476
Spark the Clairvoyant

Then come to my house, HCO, we have two of them. One can sometimes be a brat, but she's friendly to strangers (She's a calico) and the other is a lazy boy who tries to escape outside just to lie on the deck in the sun for hours. Though he did a lot more when he was young. (Nine year old Grey Tabby named Mr. Mistoffeles, but called Toffie or Itty most of the time. The rest are variants thereof)

5/31/2009 #477
Yorkie Lover

Squint's avatar made me smile- another Nolive supporter?! :D

6/1/2009 #478
TheSquintiestSquint

How could you tell? ;)

6/1/2009 #479
HC247

Oh, something tells me it wasn't too difficult to see...;)

6/1/2009 #480
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sparkling Patronus
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member