I Need Fanfiction People for Cameos!
I'm going to write a parody with Erik on The Bachelor, and I need contestants! Apply inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
phantomphan1992
So you think you're good enough to be a contestant... Well, that'll be up to me. Included below is an application for you to fill out. NOTE: Most of it is only so I can get an idea of what kind of character you'll be! Here's the appliaction: Pen name: Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): What qualifies you to be a contestant?: Appearance: Hair (color, length, and style): Eyes (color and shape): Face shape: Skin tone (pale, tan??): Ethincity: Height: Style: Other (appearance): Personality: Hobbies: Other (general): Good luck!
5/22/2007 #1
AllHallow'sgurl
Hello. I am applying to be a contestant. Pen name: AllHallow'sgurl Other name: Lisa Contestant qualifications?: I love Erik!! So there. I also can quote the ALW POTO by memory while the CD is going, so yeah. I have liked POTO since I was, like, what?, 8? I dunno, for forever. Oh, and I have a great personality. ;) Hair color: Currently, reddish brown, but will be a different shade of brown in 7 or 8 weeks. Eyes: Blueish-greenish. Um, they are roundish? I dunno, and I can't find a mirror. Face shape: Roundish. Skin tone: Ivory, but I get red really easily and blush the shade of a very ripe tomato. Eegh. Ethnicity: American. Height: 5'4" ish. Style: Montique. I love Victorian looking clothes. Other: I have this really sexy eyebrow quirk thing. LOL. Hobbies: Reading,writing, singing, laughing, talking, coming up with random things. Other: I love meeting really quirky, random people who come up with hysterical comments. I like my men tall, and dark. Think Darcy, Erik, and Rochester. I love to be scared. But Scary is not the same as Gory. That is distinct. Oh, and I am a Christian, so I don't like over the top 'questionable' things, if you catch my drift. :) Well, that's that! I would love to be a contestant. Thank you!!
10/19/2007 #2
Melundomeiel
Hey-o! I thought I'd try my luck with this application business... Pen name: Melundomeiel Other name: Evan What qualifies you to be a contestant?: Well, I enjoy making up conspiracy theories to explain things to people. If that helps you decide... :) I've also taken an avid interest in all versions of PotO, and I like to listen to opera. Appearance: I'm small I guess. Short, too. I also look younger than I am. It's severely annoying. Hair: Brown, shoulder length, and it's usually pulled back in one way or another so I can keep it out of my face. Eyes: Grey-blue, and sometimes I'm told green. I suppose in terms of shape they're normal, round, or whatever. Face shape: Round-ish. Skin tone: Slightly tan. When I wear dark clothes and make-up I look pale. Ethnicity: Canadian Height: 5'1" or 5'2"-ish Other: I tend to wear a t-shirt and jeans more often than not. I don't usually bother with make-up because I don't really need to. When I'm in the mood to look good, or wear something different... I wear a skirt or dress, and I put on a bit of make-up. Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, but usually in good spirits when I'm with people. I also tend to be quiet. I hate crowds. Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, brewing up weird ideas with people, and finding new ways to procrastinate. Other: I like an extreme variety of things, right now my muse has been PotO and my favourite show has been Dexter. I love bright colours, and I hate that people think black is a colour. It is a shade. And shades are pretty funky-fresh. I enjoy joking around, and watching really bad movies with people. I'm generally not scared of things, and I never scream. I'm far more jumpy. That's about it, I suppose. If you're still going to do this I'd love to participate! So thank you, and have a lovely week!
12/15/2007 #3
Melundomeiel
Hey-o! I thought I'd try my luck with this application business... Pen name: Melundomeiel Other name: Evan What qualifies you to be a contestant?: Well, I enjoy making up conspiracy theories to explain things to people. If that helps you decide... :) I've also taken an avid interest in all versions of PotO, and I like to listen to opera. Appearance: I'm small I guess. Short, too. I also look younger than I am. It's severely annoying. Hair: Brown, shoulder length, and it's usually pulled back in one way or another so I can keep it out of my face. Eyes: Grey-blue, and sometimes I'm told green. I suppose in terms of shape they're normal, round, or whatever. Face shape: Round-ish. Skin tone: Slightly tan. When I wear dark clothes and make-up I look pale. Ethnicity: Canadian Height: 5'1" or 5'2"-ish Other: I tend to wear a t-shirt and jeans more often than not. I don't usually bother with make-up because I don't really need to. When I'm in the mood to look good, or wear something different... I wear a skirt or dress, and I put on a bit of make-up. Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, but usually in good spirits when I'm with people. I also tend to be quiet. I hate crowds. Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, brewing up weird ideas with people, and finding new ways to procrastinate. Other: I like an extreme variety of things, right now my muse has been PotO and my favourite show has been Dexter. I love bright colours, and I hate that people think black is a colour. It is a shade. And shades are pretty funky-fresh. I enjoy joking around, and watching really bad movies with people. I'm generally not scared of things, and I never scream. I'm far more jumpy. That's about it, I suppose. If you're still going to do this I'd love to participate! So thank you, and have a lovely week!
12/15/2007 #4
rosemasquerader
Well if you are still doing this I'd like to do it. Pen name: Sasha Arai Other name (perfered): Kaitlin Qualities: I'm willing to look past outer appearances. I don't love for money or station. I believe I'm kind and I yearn for someone to love me for who I am inside so I would do so for the other person. Appearance:Hair-to mid-back long, straight blond; Eyes-medium baby blue eyes; Face shape: oval; Skin tone-fair, ebony Ethnincity: Born in U.S. but Scandanavian background, alot of European Height: 5'10 3/4 Style: Vintage, or antique romantic Other (appearance): petite Personality: Shy at first meeting but then talkative when you get to know me. Trustworthy. Hobbies: Singing opera mostly (no kidding), reading, writing and occasionally playing the piano Other (general): My friend at school believes that I was born in the wrong century and that I should have been born in the 19th century.
1/1/2008 #5
Kore-of-Myth

Hey if you still need contestants I'd be glad to be a part.

Pen name: Kore-of-Myth

Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): Just Kore is fine

What qualifies you to be a contestant?: I am a fan of Leroux Erik and think he just needs someone to return his love.

Appearance: Curly brown hair, brown eyes, not thin nor curly. I'm on about 5'4"

Hair (color, length, and style): Shoulder length, brown and curly

Eyes (color and shape): Brown

Face shape: Round

Skin tone (pale, tan??): Somewhere between pale and tan

Ethincity: Caucasion

Height: 5'4"

Style: Daydreamer

Other (appearance): I tend to have pencils stuck behind my ears or wear an owl necklace

Personality: I'm a daydreamer and slightly insane at times. A bit of a bookworm as well.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing (though I'm terrible at it)

Other (general): I'd be willing to do whatever Erik needed in order to end up with him.

Hope this helps!

4/7/2008 #6
Phantom's Destiny

I really hope I mak it into this fanfic ^_^ well here it goes...

Pen Name: Phantom's Destiny

Other name: You could also just call me Destiny. Either name is fine with me!

What qualifies you to be a contestant?: I enjoy adventure and I like to be different. I also don't care what people think about me. Thus, Erik and I are perfect for each other. Together, we would live a unique lifestyle and I would never leave him simply because of what society thinks. I am very outspoken and I always say what I think. This would make me an interesting contestant.

Appearance: I am shorter than most of the people I talk to. I am only 17 but I look three years older. I am skinny.

Hair: It is curley and dirty blonde. It goes down a little lower than my shoulders. I have side bangs and my hair is layered. Sometimes I straighten it.

Eyes: Hazel

Face shape: Hmm...I guess you could say it is shaped like an oval

Skin tone: It would depend on what time of year the story takes place. Durring the summer I always have a tan.

Ethnicity: White/caucasian

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Personality: Outgoing, hardworking, friendly, caring, loving, opinionated. I always say what I think even if I should't... I am always there for my friends and i would like more than anything to find true love.

Hobbies: Playing piano, reading, writing poems or fanfiction

I really hope that you go through with this story!!

7/14/2008 #7
Jaspersonlymistress

Pen name: texan-vampy24

Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): Paige. ((Id rather go by this.))

What qualifies you to be a contestant?: Im in love with Erik and would like the chance to spend my life with him...if only in a fanfic. =D

Appearance: Brown hair to my mid back. Brown eyes. tall. skinny. but has the hour glass shape. pale.

Hair (color, length, and style): Brown. mid back. curlyy.

Eyes (color and shape): brown. almond.

Face shape: oval.

Skin tone (pale, tan??): pale.

Ethincity: Spanish and french.

Height: tall.

Style: Umm..unique.

Other (appearance):

Personality: bubbly..alluring. =D

Hobbies: Singing and dancing.

Other (general):

9/14/2008 #8
luvmyangelofmusic
Pen name: luvmyangelofmusic Other name: Jasper (yes that is a girls name believe it or not!) what qualifies me to a contestant?: As my pen name says it all, i love Erik he is sensitive, compassionate, and mistreated if you treat Erik with kindness then he will return in kind I love Erik and the music that he creates that is what qualifies me Appearance: Hair: blonde with dark streaks (natural!) short and curly semi pixie cut Eyes: green round Face: round but thin Skin tone: tan Ethinicity: greek/australian/welsh Height: 172 cm Style: hippie relaxed, though i love medieval/victorian clothes! Other appearence: tall and thin personality: i am an intelligent girl who will not stand for anyone bossing me i am quite stubborn (actually in alot my personality reflects erik!) hobbies: I love reading and animals! other: i am quirky and outspoken i think erik and i will get on really well pick me erik!
7/24/2010 #9
luvmyangelofmusic
Pen name: luvmyangelofmusic Other name: Jasper (yes that is a girls name believe it or not!) what qualifies me to a contestant?: As my pen name says it all, i love Erik he is sensitive, compassionate, and mistreated if you treat Erik with kindness then he will return in kind I love Erik and the music that he creates that is what qualifies me Appearance: Hair: blonde with dark streaks (natural!) short and curly semi pixie cut Eyes: green round Face: round but thin Skin tone: tan Ethinicity: greek/australian/welsh Height: 172 cm Style: hippie relaxed, though i love medieval/victorian clothes! Other appearence: tall and thin personality: i am an intelligent girl who will not stand for anyone bossing me i am quite stubborn (actually in alot my personality reflects erik!) hobbies: I love reading and animals! other: i am quirky and outspoken i think erik and i will get on really well pick me erik!
7/24/2010 #10
actress19

Here's the appliaction:

Pen name: actress19

Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): Amanda

What qualifies you to be a contestant?:I am utterly obsessed with Erik and Phantom of the Opera and always wished he was real so I could have my own angel of to turn my average singing voice into an incredible angelic sing voice.

Appearance:

Hair (color, length, and style): medium brown, long (slightly past my shoulders), slightly wavy

Eyes (color and shape): brown and I guess average.

Face shape: ovalish

Skin tone (pale, tan??): creamy

Ethincity: Caucasian

Height:5'3 1/2

Style: classic with a funky trendy twist

Other (appearance):

Personality: a bit shy but I have a good sense of humor and I use that to try and be more social and outgoing. Creative and optimistic. Sensitive and probably too nice for my own good. More book smart.

Hobbies:dancing, singing, theater, creative writing, in terms of more athletics I love rock climbing (the kind with the colored rocks on the walls not the big mountains)

Other (general): no much else to say really

5/4/2011 #11
actress19

Here's the appliaction:

Pen name: actress19

Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): Amanda

What qualifies you to be a contestant?:I am utterly obsessed with Erik and Phantom of the Opera and always wished he was real so I could have my own angel of to turn my average singing voice into an incredible angelic sing voice.

Appearance:

Hair (color, length, and style): medium brown, long (slightly past my shoulders), slightly wavy

Eyes (color and shape): brown and I guess average.

Face shape: ovalish

Skin tone (pale, tan??): creamy

Ethincity: Caucasian

Height:5'3 1/2

Style: classic with a funky trendy twist

Other (appearance):

Personality: a bit shy but I have a good sense of humor and I use that to try and be more social and outgoing. Creative and optimistic. Sensitive and probably too nice for my own good. More book smart.

Hobbies:dancing, singing, theater, creative writing, in terms of more athletics I love rock climbing (the kind with the colored rocks on the walls not the big mountains)

Other (general): no much else to say really

5/4/2011 #12
Christine Marie Jonasdotter

Pen name: Christine Marie Jonasdotter

Other name (if you don't wish to go by your pen name): Well... My name is Christine anyway, so it really doesn't matter :P

What qualifies you to be a contestant?: I know nearly everything about phantom, even sorting pure fiction from what LeRoux used that was fact (yeah, I know who Christine and Carlotta were). I also have an understanding of the story how it wastruelymeant to be. I do not consider myself a "phangirl" mainly because I do not feel that Erik and Christine belonged together. Yes. I just said that. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Erik was a mass-murderder/r***/kidnapper/stalker/pedofile, although he does have a heart and is just lonely, so forthat much,I will give him sympathy.

Appearance: Hmm... I'll go and answer the other questions that fall under "appearence" and then get back to you

Hair (color, length, and style): Dark blonde, very long, wavy

Eyes (color and shape): blue-gray colour, almond shape

Face shape: round, but fairly angular (yes, I understand that i sound like I'm contradicting myself, but if you saw it, you would describe it the same way)

Skin tone (pale, tan??): Very Pale. As in go look at Revlon photo ready finishers and my shade is 001 Transluscent

Ethincity: Caucasion ofmixed heritage, mostly French and german, but also with some Irish, Scottish, Dutch, Welsh, and Swedish

Height: 5... just 5... -.-

Style: I generally dress very girly. I love to wear light colours like whites and pinks and yellows, and usually wear a skirt or long dress. I love to wear pearl jewelry too, whether it me nechlaces, earrings, or bracelets: that's physical style. Character style, I'm a hopeless romantic and an old soul

Other (appearance): Okay, so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to be lazy and not scroll back up. I'm very slight have extremely small feet, I consider myself to be fairly pretty. My lips have some natural colouring (usually a coral pink colour) I am 18 and a half, almost 19 years old

Personality: I'm generally a nice person and can have a sense of humou, but I can also tend to be extremely spiteful if you cross me, so don't do that, okay? I also tend to take to take things quite seriously, sometimes more so than is necessary. I'm also a little shy around new people, but become very curious about wanting to get to know them after we are introduced

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, acting, role playing, reading, playing the piano, musical composition, playing with my cats, writing... This list could be a while, so I'll just stop here

Other (general): I speak English fluently, speak French proficiently, speak some Italian, and a little bit of Swedish (as in "Gottag, jag hetter Christine. Jag talar engleska. Kommer du fran Sveirge?" sorry, this compter won't let me put accent marks...)

6/16/2011 . Edited 6/30/2011 #13
nightingales-rose

Pen name: nightingales-rose

Other name: Sara

What qualifies you to be a contestant: Hmmm . . . Well, I am somewhat of an introvert, and I much prefer reading and doing art to socializing or partying. In other words, I would be perfectly content living in a cellar with my bookshelves and art! When I do have conversations, I prefer meaningful discussions to meaningless chit-chat. Like Erik, I love to learn and absorb information about a wide variety of subjects, and try to develop abilities in a range of areas . . .

Appearance: I'm not exactly sure how to describe my appearance by anything other than the categories that are below!

Hair: Dark brown, long and wavy. No bangs, a part on my right side.

Eyes: Dark brown and almond-shaped.

Face shape: Oval

Skin tone: Rather pale

Ethnicity: Caucasian, ancestry from a variety of countries: France, Germany, etc.

Height: 5'6"

Style: Elegant, but not gaudy. I love wearing long, formal dresses and blouses with long, flowing sleeves.

Personality: As I said, somewhat of an introvert. Shy but friendly around strangers, although I am more open to people I am more familiar with. With these people, I enjoy having meaningful conversations.

Hobbies: Reading, especially classic literature. I also enjoy art, such as sculpting clay and drawing.

Other: I am very interested in psychology (majoring in it, actually) and the workings of the mind. Perhaps this is the reason that I love Erik's character; he is quite an enigma! I love Kay's work because it shows how Erik's upbringing shapes who he becomes, and how he reasons.

I really hope you are still planning on doing this story! It is an interesting and original idea, and it will be so much fun to read!

10/31/2011 #14
La Femme Victorienne

Hello! If you're still accepting applications (I know I'm a tad bit late, probably) I'd love to be a part of this.

Pen Name: Le Fantome Victorien

Other Name: Marie

What qualifies you to be a contestant: Though I was introduced to Phantom of the Opera at a rather late age (around 13), I've completely fallen in love with it. I've read the original and Kay's version several times over, I've seen ALW's movie over 800 times (Crazy, I know!), and I've written so many stories on it (and plan to write more!). Erik, to me, is this beautiful and tortured soul who truly put his heart into the two things in this whole world he loved: Christine and his music. That is a thing I believe should be admired above all else. Also (and don't see this as brown-nosing) I love your Phantom Academy story and would be just smitten to be a character in a story of yours :)

Hair: strawberry-blonde that I've grown down to my mid-back. My bangs are cut down to my cheekbone and have a part on the left side of my face. My hair is slightly wavy, thus making my bangs have a sort of "princely wave" as I like to call it. But the rest of my hair, because it's thick, is rather straight with a slight wave

Eyes: blue-gray, almond

Face shape: oval

Skin tone: extremely pale. Like, I-can-see-all-my-veins-on-my-body pale

Ethincity: American, and by the pale comment it's safe to say white

Height: 5' 7"

Style: I love wearing dresses, skirts, high heels, and other feminine things of that nature. Make-up wise, I usually just wear lip gloss, and my jewelry is restricted to just a necklace.

Other: I have a mole next to my nose, if that's anything to go by. I'm also left-handed

Personality: I can get very over-emotional and I cry at just about everything. Opinionated, loving, quick to forgive, always smiling, can get depressed rather easily though, intelligent, motherly, quiet and polite around people I don't know but fun and a tad bit obnoxious with people I do, and a horrid flirt

Hobbies: just recently picked up sewing, painting/drawing, singing, acting, mostly writing, learning about pyschology

Other: Ahhhh, I really hope you pick me, as I'd love to see myself written in a story, whether I would win Erik's heart or not (not that I wouldn't mind much!) I know a bit of French, enough to get me by in a simple conversation. Everyone thinks I'm a bit crazy, but in a good way (I suppose), and I've been made fun of for my complete obsession with the Victorian Era, as I would even love to wear the corsests along with those beautiful dresses!

Even if I'm not choosen, I hope that you at least had some fun reading :)

12/27/2011 #15
nyteri
Hi. :) I'd like to apply! Pen Name: nyteri Other name: Please just call me Anna. (I did NOT choose my pen name, but it's different, so I kept it.) What qualifies you to be a contestant: I'm single? :) I guess I feel like I can relate to Erik... Always hiding in the shadows... afraid to show the real you... :( Appearence: I'm an innocent and mature-looking teenager... Sometimes I wear glasses, sometimes I wear contacts... it varies. My teeth are straight, I blush REALLY red, and I have no freckles. (Drat; I love freckles) Hair: Brunette, appears to be medium length but is actually long, and it's natrually wavy/curly. Eyes: Brown, almond-shaped. Face Shape: I have a heart- shaped face, but I have such a baby face that is more like an oval. :) Skin tone: Tan Ethincity: White Height: 5'8'' Style: I prefer jeans and a t-shirt, honestly. Other (appearance): Hmmm... I look indian, because I have a mole right on my forehead, like how they put jewels on their foreheads. :) Sometimes I resent it, but it could be worse. My mole really just looks like a dark freckle. Personality: I've been told that I'm compassionate and motherly. I can't stand to hear people in pain, or even fake cry. I cringe at the thought of giving a public speech, and I feel bad for the kids who lose their train of thought when they're speaking. Sometimes I'm a loner, but I'll always help someone if they ask for help. My faults? A much longer list... Sometimes I'm dangerously naive, I'm too blunt at times, I can be lazy if I don't feel good, and I freak out way too easily. Hobbies: I love to read and write, so I have a good bit of notebooks that are filled with stories (I will kill you if you touch one though.) I listen to music for ideas, and -sorry- I like to sing. I'm in Performance Group at my school, which is basically like our choir, just a smaller group of people. I'm a middle, and I'm trying to train my voice to hit higher notes. I like playing with little kids, and every once in awhile I'll break out the keyboard and TRY to compose music. Other (general): Hehehe, I can't dance. :) I can just LOOK at technology and it'll break. Finally, I trip over nothing, I've walked into walls, and I get lost very easily, yet I've never once broken an arm. :)
3/26/2012 #16
Phan3145
I don't know if you are still asking for applications, but seeing as you haven't published a story about this yet I'm going to at least throw my two cents in and see if I can make it in. Pen name: Phan3145 Other name: Erica (that is my real name so please no jokes) Contestant Qualifications: I became infatuated with Phantom of the Opera six years ago when I first saw the 2004 version in my 6th grade music class. Since then I have seen nearly every version ever made, (even the Julias Sands one. Gross!) read the book so many times I have had to buy a second copy, and am planning to see the broadway play very soon. I love Erik, not just as an obsessed phan-girl, but as a person. His character is remarkable, being beaten down all of his life and while half mad/half genius maintains his composure 90% of the time and acts the gentleman. It's amazing, he has taught himself everything in life; how to sing, play piano violin etc. and survive. He is someone that, even if he didn't love me, I would still want to be around because I would consider myself lucky to just be his friend. Appearance: Hair: light brown/blonde, really hard to explain actually. Shoulder length and straight. Eyes: Dark brown with slightly black/brown ring around the end to make them extremely dark. Round with a slight pinch to curve them a bit. Face shape: Heart shaped at the top that leads to a slightly pointy chin Skin tone: Never too pale, unless I am sick, because of the slight Cherokee in me. Ethnicity: American, Irish, and Cherokee Height: 5'9 Style: Anything as long as it isn't too flashy, too punk, (if it's dark clothing) or if it is reavealing in any way. I don't want to look like all the other girls who try too hard to 'stand out' Other: My hands are small with long skiny (but not unhealthy) fingers, I have a birthmark that looks like an arrow-head on my outer left thigh, I pick my lip when I drift off into space or if I become nervous and even if I flex my hands and stretch them taut my pinkie fingers are always slightly bent. Personality: I would like to think I'm kind. I help anybody who asks it of me and I would give you the shirt off my back if you needed it. I don't fight, or rather, I can't. I've always been beaten because I don't want to hurt anybody over something (that more often than not) petty and unimportant. Whenever I'm thrown into a new environment (middle school to highschool or a club) I will usually be silent and observe the people around me so I can find out who I would like to be around and who I should stay away from so I don't get fooled and stabbed in the back. Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, listening (music, nature, etc.) swimming, horseback riding, and camping (when I can) Other: I can't ride a bike or do most sports, but I can balance a book on my head while moving regularly (going down stairs, sitting down on the ground, jumping rope) and swim like a fish. I have an extensive vocabulary for a 16 year old that people get annoyed with, and if I could have lived in the 1800-1900's I would have.
10/5/2013 #17
MargalitCohen

This is probably dead as all hell, but here I go:

Pen name: MargalitCohen

Other name: Megan/Margot (whichever you prefer to use)

What qualifies you to be a contestant?: I have consumed a fair amount of PotO media (ALW musical, original Leroux novel, silent film, Charles Dance/Kopit-Yeston miniseries, animated film from the 80s, fanfic, frequent visits to accursedugliness.tumblr.com), and though I am still total E/C trash, I can acknowledge that Erik is a very flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawed character and his "relationship" with Christine is totally unhealthy (but that adds to the appeal. I'm complicated). Also, I did a good deal of research into turn of the century Paris for my OC (the one named Margot), so if this Bachelor parody is set in 1890s France, I can roll with it. As for anything Erik related, I feel that I could understand him, if not fully sympathize with his wrongdoings, and I would love for him to teach me everything he knows. Also, since I know the story, there's a chance that his face wouldn't frighten me as long as he revealed it on his own terms and gave me a heads-up. Plus, who doesn't love a mad genius?

Appearance: long limbs with short torso; short palmed, long fingered hands with stubby fingernails and long, slender feet with equally long and slender toes; small frame; somewhat curvaceous body(medium shoulders,medium bust, small waist, medium hips, large bum, somewhat thick/curvy thighs); soft bodied; long neck; face is equal parts alluring, ethereal, and boyish; arms covered in soft, blond hair; knobby knees and sharp elbows; a small mole on the right forearm, underside of the right upper arm, an inch to the right of the right b*** on the ribcage, and an inch to the left of the navel; birthmark on the top of the right b***

Hair: long, thick, coarse, wavy, light titian-red hair, normally worn down and side-parted (if modern/Megan) or somewhat haphazardly piled atop the head in a Gibson-esque chignon (if 1890s/Margot)

Eyes: small, almond-shaped, upturned, light grayish cyan with navy blue limbal ring

Face shape: narrow oval shape with soft features

Skin tone: Warm but very pale skin, like a porcelain-ivory color, with freckles dotting the face, shoulders, arms, hands, elbows, and knees

Ethnicity: The character Margot is a Shuadit-speaking (possibly Ashkenazi) French Jew, but Megan is an American of mixed Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, Roma Hungarian, and Cherokee descent

Height:5ft and 4.5 in

Style: If modern, a mix of 50s-70s retro looks and basic t-shirt-and-jeans apparel; if turn of the century, relatively utilitarian bustle dresses

Appearance (continued): Cleft chin; full and sensuous lips; high cheeks; upturned nose that is either slightly wide or slightly short; short, thick, curling, dark golden-blonde eyelashes; medium-thick, curved, strawberry-blonde eyebrows; 22 years old, but can easily pass for 16 when out of makeup, which is often

Personality: Jovial, witty, scatterbrained, intelligent, impatient, playful, impulsive, creative, easily frustrated, talkative, affectionate, and generally kind, with a perverse sense of humor and a tendency to bottle up negative emotions.

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, listening to music, and watching some form of media (film, television, and animation if modern, plays and opera if turn of the century)

Other:Though Megan is not classically trained, both Megan and Margot are contraltos. Megan speaks English and some bits and pieces of Spanish, while Margot is fluent in French, Shuadit, and liturgical Hebrew.

12/1/2017 . Edited 12/1/2017 #18
LoneShadow17

Hey is this still open? If so here is my aplivation

Pen name- LoneShadow17

Other name- Ali Hale

Conteatant qualifications: i know all of poto by heart, i have read the book at least a thousand times and have watched every version of the movie known to mankind.

Apearance: petiet with an hourglass figure, semi short, pretty

Hair color: wavy/curly choclate brown hair long and very soft

Eye color: green

Face shape: round

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5'4"

Style: vintage

Personality: shy and quiet but once you get to know her/me bubbly and personable

Hobbies: reading, singing, drawing. Anything artsy, nothing outdoorsy

5/25/2018 #19
Forum Moderators: phantomphan1992
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member