slow chemical
a wrestling forum that just so happens to go by my favourite wrestlers theme song. a concidence? not likely! come in and have fun but i warn all the admin is wierd!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i just thought it would be nice to have a kane forum here at fanfiction.net..... so i made one.... and now.... well yeah anybody come and talk!
5/23/2007 #1
Burlesque Queen
Does anyone feel like Kane should get better storylines? This one with Boogeyman is ok, but how long has it been since Kane has had some real gold?
5/26/2007 #2
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
yeah i know whats up with that? that lita/kane storyline (censord) i guess people keep focusing on undertaker.... but what about the younger more handsome (in my opinon) half brother! [q]how long has it been since Kane has had some real gold?[/q] ages i think..... and i agree with you he needs some....
5/26/2007 #3
Burlesque Queen
I was pissed off last week when Kane didn't win the #1 contenders match. The WWE keeps on giving out crapy storylines. I agree, more of the focus is on the Undertaker (a wonderful wrestler might I add) and Batista. Personally, I think Kane and Taker should team up again, I like the idea of the Brothers of Destruction. Or have Taker retain the gold then have Kane go after it, win Kane coming out on top of course ^_^ I didn't mind the Lita/Kane storyline, it wasn't that bad compaired to the Katie Vick storyline @_@ That made my stomach turn. I remeber the night they showed that "video" of Triple H in the casket with a huge doll and a Kane mask on, I turned the tv off. Ehhhh WWE writers suck sometimes.
5/31/2007 #4
Burlesque Queen
I was pissed off last week when Kane didn't win the #1 contenders match. The WWE keeps on giving out crapy storylines. I agree, more of the focus is on the Undertaker (a wonderful wrestler might I add) and Batista. Personally, I think Kane and Taker should team up again, I like the idea of the Brothers of Destruction. Or have Taker retain the gold then have Kane go after it, win Kane coming out on top of course ^_^ I didn't mind the Lita/Kane storyline, it wasn't that bad compaired to the Katie Vick storyline @_@ That made my stomach turn. I remeber the night they showed that "video" of Triple H in the casket with a huge doll and a Kane mask on, I turned the tv off. Ehhhh WWE writers suck sometimes.
5/31/2007 #5
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
yeah i know the brothers of Destruction rule!hahaha my sister likes undertaker and i like kane so its kinda cool for us..... well i hate both of them really..... i wish he could have a good story line and beat someone up!
6/1/2007 #6
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
not kane and undertaker i meant the story lines i hate haha how could anyone hate kane and undertaker?
6/1/2007 #7
Burlesque Queen
sorry I posted my last reply twice, I must have clicked the submit button too many times lol I understood what you meant, who could hate Taker and :D Kane? Kane needs a new storyline, a good one, wich seems to be the problem for the wwe writers. The Boogeyman line is alright for now I guess, but the Kaneanites (lol its been a long time since that has been mentioned) demand GOLD!! *starts angry mob and roit* And whats with Kane fighting Regal and Finley? It might be just me, but I think they're a little out of Kane's leauge, not to mention weight class.
6/1/2007 #8
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
regal and finley? ok wwe writers really need to get better.... ok for anyone who does not know : i cant really watch wrestling anymore it was the internet or the cable and aparently the internets better for school..... sigh... i whanted cable....so anyway i dont really know anything about what goes on recently apart from if my uncle lets us borrow his wrestling DVDS witch is great! anyway im just letting people know chances are im rather behind... anyway yeah its ok about replying twice no big deal.... finley and regal are really out of kanes leauge..... well finely wouldnt have been to bad if the lepricorn interferd.... it would have been kinda funny......
6/1/2007 #9
Burlesque Queen
lol that little lepricon guy is pretty funny. yeah Kane has been in a lot of matches with Regal and Finley, but now he's got a HUGE lumberjack match against Mark Henry at the PPV coming up. That could make for a better story line, atleast lets hope so *crosses fingers* Mark is a little more in Kane's league.
6/4/2007 #10
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
lol ya the little guy tries dont he? anyway back to kane mark henry huh? cool lets hope he does well then ill be cheering for kane lol
6/5/2007 #11
BubblyShell22
Yeah, I hope Kane gets a good storyline with Mark Henry. That would be cool.
6/5/2007 #12
Burlesque Queen
yay! A new person on this forum! woot woot! Yeah I hope he beats Mark Henry, this could make for a very interesting storyline. Personaly, I would like to see the bros of destruction get back together! Taker and Kane are wonderful together!! Maybe capture some tag team gold.
6/5/2007 #13
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
yay a new guy in my forum...i was worried hardly anyone would come.... anyway ya kane and taker should get back together as the bros of destruction (did i spell that right?) though chances are they wont... shame too coz they were pritty cool together
6/6/2007 #14
Burlesque Queen
yeah, i doubt they'll get back together too. And it is a shame, two beautiful men should be on the same team, now they really have nothing to do with eachother. Which is another downfall of the wwe writers b/c with eachother or against eachother, a Taker and Kane storyline is a good one! :D :D :D or atleast I think so yeah I think you spelled it right ^.^
6/6/2007 #15
Burlesque Queen
hey could everyone do me a favor? I'm writing a new Kane fic called Family Secrets and I would like the oppinion of Kane fans. Please tell me what you think of it so far, or if I should just stop while I'm ahead. ^.^
6/6/2007 #16
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
ya sure ill read it when i get a min queen.... always up for a good kane fic lol ^_^
6/7/2007 #17
BubblyShell22
I'll read it when I get time. And I'm a chick not a guy.
6/7/2007 #18
Burlesque Queen
thanks everyone!! I appreciate it!
6/7/2007 #19
Burlesque Queen
oh and sorry, when I said "guy" I ment person, I wasn't really thinking in terms of gender. lol
6/7/2007 #20
BubblyShell22
Hey, that's cool. No offense taken.
6/7/2007 #21
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
hmmmmm..... i dont really have anything to say and i dont know why i post stuff without a reason.... oh i got a reason now! sorry queen ive been meaning to look at your storys but havnt yet im planing on it...... just lack of time lol
6/8/2007 #22
Burlesque Queen
thanks for the review killermind! I don't really have much to day either so lallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalla poataoe! ps: Scuttle is a cool word XD
6/8/2007 #23
BubblyShell22
I wonder if Kane will get drafted.
6/12/2007 #24
Burlesque Queen
yeah, did anybody see Raw? I missed it, where did Kane, Taker, and Kevin Thorn end up?
6/12/2007 #25
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i dunno but it would be cool with all of those guys (kane,taker and kevin torn that is) ended up on the same brand.... they are all so.... gothy or evil or emoish in a sense..... it would be kinda cool...
6/13/2007 #26
BubblyShell22
Kane and Taker are still in the same brands as before. There was supposed to be a supplemental draft yesterday, but they postponed it to Sunday at noon due to the investigation surrounding Mr. McMahon's limo explosion. If he faked his death, I will be mad that he toyed with people's emotions like that.
6/14/2007 #27
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
his limo exploded?!!!?? woah! does someone hate him.... well i mean apart from the ussual "we-hate-him-but-we-will-ignore-it" sense..... i hope his ok... i mean if he died what would happen to wwe? ok chances are they will kinda put shane in charge but god help us all if that happens...
6/15/2007 #28
BubblyShell22
Yes, his limo exploded but he isn't dead. You can tell it's fake because when Stephanie came out last night, she acted like she was crying but she wasn't shedding any tears. For now, the Coach is standing in as an interim right now.
6/19/2007 #29
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
oh great thats heaps better (im being sarcastic btw) coach is heaps better..... not lol it would be funny if it was coach himself......heh..... anyway ill cya laterz =D ^_^
6/20/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: k1LL3R-m1Nd7
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member