slow chemical
a wrestling forum that just so happens to go by my favourite wrestlers theme song. a concidence? not likely! come in and have fun but i warn all the admin is wierd!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i really wanna know..... mine isnt sus by the way ^_^
7/26/2007 #1
Burlesque Queen
Kane for sure ^.^ and i would make him teach me how to kick a** b.c believe me, there are a few people i would lllooovveee to chokeslame
7/26/2007 #2
sky-queen3
Oh I think we know what I'd be doing and all that. ;) Videogames for all. What?
7/26/2007 #3
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
go figure sky-queen that you would say that ^_^ mine would have to be lita and it wouldnt be pritty..... for lita that is.... XD burn lita burn!!!
7/26/2007 #4
sky-queen3
What is it with you and fire? Then again, what is it with me and videogames?
7/27/2007 #5
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
good question.... sadistic monster = kane = fire = lita = i must burn lita! vic: that made no sense... KM: i know! ^_^
7/27/2007 #6
Burlesque Queen
lol hey Killer, can I join you in that burning? fire = pretty ^.^
7/27/2007 #7
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
you can if you can get edge in here aswell ^_^ lol (is thinking of making a random wrestling roleplay topic)
7/27/2007 #8
Burlesque Queen
*captures edge and hot ties him* alrighty, where do you want him? :D
7/28/2007 #9
Burlesque Queen
*hog tie, no hot tie lol
7/28/2007 #10
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
lol in the room in the corner..... *brings out flame thower* now.... edge.... this is gunna hurt you alot more then its gunna hurt me! vic: owch.... might wanna turn away frail (to BQ) (and yes thats your nickname now)
7/28/2007 #11
Burlesque Queen
*puts on welding mask and brings out the soddering iron* Frail? okie dokie!, but why? ^.^
7/29/2007 #12
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: becouse its going to get ugly... kane: uglyier then snitsky? KM: ewww not THAT ugly!! vic: as i said.... best to look away.... (ps "vic" is actualy sabretooth from xmen the movie..... i use him everywhere... KM: or more like he follows me... vic: i dunno why i would whant to! KM: anyway he doesnt belong here but its my forum and i dont care if you let count dracula in here i dont mind! ^_^)
7/29/2007 #13
Burlesque Queen
uglyier that snitsky? eeeeekkkk!! maybe i should avert my eyes lol
7/31/2007 #14
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
lol btw its BQ thats your nickname not frail lol frail= woman in vic talk vic: i dont really talk to ya like that do i frail? KM: no duh.... KM: may wanna advert eyes *lots of yelling, screaming and suffering* muhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!! muhhhaaaaaaa!! stupid edge.... edge: *is burning*
7/31/2007 #15
Burlesque Queen
how are we gonna get the burnt edge smell out of the carpet? lol
7/31/2007 #16
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i dunno actualy..... Kane: burn the carpet? KM: good enough! *burns carpet* vic:........ im worried..... KM: about what? vic: about your sanity KM: dont worry i lost it already vic: thats what i was worried about moron!
7/31/2007 #17
Burlesque Queen
well if all else fails, SET IT ON FIRE :D :D :D :D :D
8/1/2007 #18
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
YEAH! ^_^ vic: um..... help! KM your on fire! KM: *hits vic* shut up! im too young to smoke XD *jumps in a bathtub that just so happend to be there* vic: why do random stuff just apear out of nowhere in this room? KM: i dunno *gets out of bathtub*
8/1/2007 #19
Burlesque Queen
*hot tub pops up randomly* Kane: Where the hell did that come from? BQ:Dunno,I think Vic is right, oh well,anyone for hot tubin'? its best to soak in a hot tub after a burning lol *all jumps in* HOT TUB PARTY!!
8/1/2007 #20
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: or..... even better.....A N*** HOT TUB PARTY! vic: you just wanna spy on kane WITHOUT cloths? KM: *looks uneasy* what makes ya say that? ^_^; heheheh.....
8/3/2007 #21
sky-queen3
s_q: Ok, odd! *gos to play with the Wii that is here* Plusle, Minun Pikachu and Minusle follow.
8/3/2007 #22
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: yeah i know.... vic: shes allways odd! kane: no the term is strange... undertaker: *apears, moonwalks and disapears* KM: that was.... vic: diffrent....
8/3/2007 #23
Burlesque Queen
n*** kane...hehe. *thinks of taker doing the moonwalk* LMAO! XD
8/3/2007 #24
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: i got it off a show that i used to watch... theres this guy in prison and he takes a few steps and goes "dead man walking" then moonwalks and goes "deadman moonwalking" lol i made the conection between deadman and taker now everytime taker pops in my head he moonwalks.... vic: yes she has lost it... kane: whatever it was...
8/4/2007 #25
Burlesque Queen
lmao what show was that?
8/4/2007 #26
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i dunno i think it was skit show or something lol IN my parral wwe universe: RVD is a werewolf kane is a hot pyromaniac king booker is a predator (from alian vs predator) D.X is gay (litrally) and melina is a man! omg! ............ ................ ....................... be thankfulll you dont have my mind then lol
8/5/2007 #27
Burlesque Queen
melina, a man? I knew it @_@
8/5/2007 #28
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
lol i really do have a strange mind.......
8/7/2007 #29
Burlesque Queen
lol thats cool. strange minds rock
8/7/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: k1LL3R-m1Nd7
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member