slow chemical
a wrestling forum that just so happens to go by my favourite wrestlers theme song. a concidence? not likely! come in and have fun but i warn all the admin is wierd!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Burlesque Queen
okie dokie, i was thinking of doing an Undertaker story. It takes place back in the ministry days when he was stalking Stephanie McManhon. He kidnaps Stephanie and forces her to live with him and his ministry, all the while Vince is trying to get his daughter back. I like the idea of pairing The Undertaker with the Billion Dollar Princess. This story is still in the brian storming stages. I've gotta finish the story im woking on now. But tell me if you think this is a good idea and I'm open to sugestions :D
8/3/2007 #1
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
thats a cool idea ^_^ i think it should have paul bearer and/or kane making trouble being a villen becouse they both are good at that kinda thing ^_^ paul bearer doubly so *brings out flamthrower* must kill paul beaer.... but anyway yeah ^_^
8/8/2007 #2
Burlesque Queen
well i was thinking of altering the ministry a little bit and making Kane his brothers right hand man :D i like it when they are both on the same side. I might make paul bearer a villen though, just b.c i don't like him. yes, bring forth the flamthrower! ^.^
8/8/2007 #3
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
good idea! ^_^ i like DX as a comic relif and i too ave been thinking of writing a actual story lol but ive been rather busy with sabretooth poety of late.... i have heaps in old school books and ive been busy writing them out and posting it.... on the brighter side i came up with a wierd idea.... wwe/ xmen the movie intersting....
8/9/2007 #4
Burlesque Queen
that does sound interesting. you should write it!
8/9/2007 #5
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
ive been thinking about it..... turning kane into vic XD vic: me being played as him! *points to kane* kane: me as him?! aww hell no! KM: aww hell yes!!
8/10/2007 #6
Burlesque Queen
yes yes yes! that would rock my socks lol
8/13/2007 #7
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
would be too ^_^ be two favourie boys playing each other ^_^ kane: thanks....i think? vic: er..... thanks?
8/13/2007 #8
Burlesque Queen
Kane:*wispers to vic* she likes me more Vic:*jumps up and shouts* LIAR!! *gets into a brawl* *BQ blows her whistle* BQ: boys boys! lets settle this once and for all, now go wrestle in that ring filled with chocolate pudding Both: @_@ Kane: er...lets call it even... Vic: yeah... *both runs away from BQ*
8/14/2007 #9
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: funny you should mention that ........truth is i used to be a even bigger vic fan before i even knew about kane.... vic: you betrayed me for kane! wahhhhhhhhhh!! KM: oh calm down you.... bloody man! vic: *is litrally covered in blood* yeah and?! KM: never mind.... but anyway kanes my favourite ^_^ vic: i hate you... KM: but vic will always be my boy toy! vic: great! give me the worst jobs!! KM: consider it a houner or somethin....
8/14/2007 #10
Burlesque Queen
*kane drives by in a speeding car* Kane: haha i win "boytoy" Vic: girrrrr .
8/14/2007 #11
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: as much as kane is a good fighter and as much as i would like to say it..... vic is tougher then kane... kane: what? stone cold: thats my line! KM: go away you...
8/14/2007 #12
Burlesque Queen
Kane *grumbling* i bet he wouldn't be so tough if i set his a** on fire. KM: what did you just say?! Kane: Nothing.
8/15/2007 #13
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: actually.... im not quite sure if that would do much..... sabretooth has got a mutant healing factor..... vic: i could beat kane's A**!! kane: ok thats it! *vic and kane start fighting* KM: stop!!! *brings them into a wrestling ring* ok NOW go! LOL *they fight again* KM: the best match ever! 2 sadistic monsters ever seen in a match! but what kind of match i hear you ask? its..... *tables ladders and chairs fall from the sky* A TABLES. LADDERS AND CHAiRS MATCH!! LOL ^_^ RVD: dude..... hows they fall from the sky? KM: i had help.... *smirks* its raining.....er.....stuff!
8/15/2007 #14
BubblyShell22
*sits down and gets ready to watch the match* Tables, ladders, and chairs. Oh my!
8/22/2007 #15
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
(wow someone apart from B.Q or sky-queen3 is here!) KM: victor creed! also known as sabretooth! vic: *roars* KM: VS the big red machine kane! kane: *smirks* KM: and i would like to add.... vic you dont get your mutant powers! vic: what?! KM: *shoots with special gun* (it does exist) NOW fight! *sounds bell and walks next to bubblyshell22* KM: i didnt think you would have liked role plays bubblyshell22.....you just seem alot more uptight in most forums.... well the ones i have seen you in at any rate...
8/23/2007 #16
BubblyShell22
Uptight? What do you mean? I like role playing. *continues to watch the match*
8/23/2007 #17
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: *watches match* i dunno its just most of the times ive seen you, you were a little uptight.... RVD: lets just hope you never get high on sugar and- *looks over at the undertaker who is next to him* undertaker: *moonwalks* RVD: *bows head* too late....
8/23/2007 #18
BubblyShell22
Okay, but what do you mean by "uptight"?
8/23/2007 #19
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
i dunno strict i guess.... please forgive.... *kane knocks vic out with some random steel steps* KM: winner and still the most sadistic man unill vic gets his powers back! kane! RVD: i knew that would happen.... KM: me too... undertaker: *moonwalks* me three.... RVD: you still not over that joke KM.... are you? KM: nope! ^_^ its still always funny to me! undertaker: deadman walking.... *moonwalks* deadman moonwalking...... KM: hahahaha! *doubles over laughing*
8/24/2007 #20
Burlesque Queen
*BQ returns with undertaker and does some micheal jackson "thriller" moves then moonwalks off the stage* *Comes back* BQ:Sorry, he paid me $50 to do that with him. Kane: Ahem, if you haven't noticed, i won. BQ: yay! here you go *gives kane matches* Kane: ^.^ KM: Do you really think thats a good idea to give Kane? BQ: no, but how bad can it be? *Whole fanfic bored goes up in flames?* BQ: . alright, grab some fire extiguishers and get those matches away from Kane.
8/25/2007 #21
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: hey for $50 i would too! *grabs a fire extiguisher and uses it* kane! what did i say about matches?!?! kane: not to set your forum on fire... KM: OR? kane: or anyone elses.... KM: good we are learning... heres a cookie! *throws a cookie to kane* kane: *eats cookie* ^_^ (KM is me BQ is you, if you wanna have someone else say something bring in any random charater you whant, not yelling though ^_^ fair?)
8/25/2007 #22
BubblyShell22
Shell: *grabs fire extinguisher and helps put out the fire* Oh, and if I seem strict, I'm not. I'm willing to have fun and roleplay.
8/27/2007 #23
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: yeah i think it was more your stricter then some of the other people i know here.... like in comparasion kane: yes and im never EVER going into another kingdom hearts forum with you again! KM: suit your self! ^_^ vic: well im in LOVE! *runs off in a lovly dovy gaze* kane: he was never ever right in the head after she took him there.... KM: he was right in the head?! kane: good point...
8/27/2007 #24
BubblyShell22
Shell: *laughs at the fact that Vic likes Kingdom Hearts* I've heard of it but have never played it.
8/27/2007 #25
Burlesque Queen
BQ: Hey guys!! *GoldDust comes onto the board and does his little "hand movement breathy out taunt thingy" and leaves without a word* EVeryone: @_@ Kane: What the hell did he want? BQ: I dunno, he followed me here.
8/27/2007 #26
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: no vic doesnt like kingdom hearts but his in love with a kingdom hearts charater! ^_^ *looks at golddust* that was random..... vic: golddust likes to stalk BQ!!! KM: @_@ oh god i hope not....
8/27/2007 #27
BubblyShell22
Shell: Goldust creeps me out sometimes.
8/28/2007 #28
k1LL3R-m1Nd7
KM: he creeps us all out sometimes.... but he can be funny too! ^_^
8/28/2007 #29
BubblyShell22
Shell: Yes, he can be funny.
8/28/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: k1LL3R-m1Nd7
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member