Futurama the forum
Talk all about our favorite scifi cartoon that was canceled before its time.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
TheUnknownblur
Yeah, I just decided to make a thread of the quotes you think are the best.

I'll start

Leela: All right! this is the third time today I've had to break up a hose fight, and two of them using actual hoses!

Excuse me if I'm off by a little, but I haven't seen that episode in months.

10/1/2007 . Edited 10/7/2007 #1
sarcastic-southern-bookworm
one of my fave quotes of all time

Bender: as you know there are many things i'm willing to kill for...., but at long last i've found something i'm willing to die for. This mindless turtle

Fry: Bender, This world isn't good enough for you

Bender: Not even close

Ha! i absoultly love that Bender is great

10/6/2007 #2
Cartoonatic55
Bender: You're acting screwier than my Aunt Rita, and she's a screw.

----

Computer: Warning: You are now in forbidden space.

Bender: Forbidden shmer-shmidden! What are they gonna do, write a letter? Oooh, I'm so scared!

*alarms suddenly go off*

Leela: I've lost control of the ship!

Bender: You've lost control of the shi- *flails his arms around and screams*

----

Leela: *drops a pile of sicks* There. We can turn these into spears.

Fry: And we can tie these caterpillars together to make bowstrings for bows and arrows.

Bender: And we can use this machine gun to shoot them! Yee-haw! *randomly shoots machine gun until there are no more bullets left* Hahahaha. That was fun!

That last one cracked me up so bad! My brother does a perfect immitation of Bender when he does that. It cracks me up whenever he says it! Hahaha! Bender always seems to crack me up! XD

10/20/2007 #3
fullmoonrisin
Zoidberg: The President is gagging on my gas bladder, what an honor!

Mr. Panucci: Kid, there are only three real monsters in the world. Dracula, Blackula, and son of Kong; now KNEAD THAT DOUGH!!

Hermes: Kiss my front-butt!

Bender: A street corner telephone parlor? What kind of horrible suicide-free time is this?!

-----------------------------------------

Proffesor: Good news everyone!

Bender: Damn you old man!!

------------------------------------------------

Fry: hold her hand, then look into her eyes, and say, (crying) I've never been so happy.

Leela: What a load of crap, I'd know if someone did that to-they've all been doing that to me! Even Shawn!! (storms out crying.)

12/20/2007 #4
Charmed Ravenclaw
Heh heh heh.

Al Gore: It could destroy the whole universe! *a long pause* And as an environmentalist, I'm against that.

That cracked me up so much when I first saw that. All environmentalists should use that as their slogan.

Fry: Hey Bender look it's that guy you are.

Prof Farnsworth: Bender's lust for bending is a threat to every straight person in the building. Get out!

(or something like that)

Leela: Fry, we have a crate to deliver.

Fry: Well, let's just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it.

Bender: Too much work. Let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer.

Heh futurama is so witty with this quotes I could go on forever.

1/7/2008 #5
Heladia
My Fave quote is "Do you want some human with your soul?"
2/2/2008 #6
Heladia
My Fave quote is "Do you want some human with your soul?"
2/2/2008 #7
TheUnknownblur
Bender: [singing] "Single female lawyer / Fighting for her client / Wearing sexy clothing / And being self-reliant. Hey, I'm pretty good."
2/6/2008 . Edited 2/6/2008 #8
Cartoonatic55
Leela: I wonder why Dr. Zoidberg is acting this way. Out of all of us he seemed the most normal.

Zoidberg: I am normal! (sexfully:) Amy, take off these rubber bands and let me show you how normal I am.

Amy: Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me.

------------------------------------------

Fry: Hey! These aren't Xmas trees!

Professor: Ho-ho-huh?

Fry: An Xmas tree is supposed to be some kind of a pine tree.

Professor: Pine trees have been extinct for 800 years, Fry! Gone the way of the poodle, and your unique sence of modesty. *takes off clothes* Ah! Brisk!

------------------------------------------

Neptunian: Now we can make toys again!

Neptunians: *cheereing:* Toys! Toys! Toys!

Fry: *takes Santabot's hat + puts it on* And I can deliver them! All in one night!

Santabot: Ha! No human could ever do that!

Fry: Eveil Keneiveil could!

Santabot: Nuh-uh!

Bender: Santa's right! We need some sort of robot! *short pause as everyone stares at Bender* Oh crap! I'm some sort of robot!

2/10/2008 #9
BubblyShell22

Good quotes guys. Here's one of mine from the episode where Fry wanted to live with the mermaid.

Leela: This is a harpoon. It will help me catch the fish.

Bender: Harpoon my a**.

Leela: Okay. *throws harpoon in Bender's a**.

I know that probably wasn't super accurate, but it was the best I could do.

4/10/2008 #10
Charmed Ravenclaw

Hee hee, that was a good one.

4/11/2008 #11
BubblyShell22

Thanks. I just put up a Futurama forum here. If you want, you can check it out and add a topic.

4/14/2008 #12
Nastrond

I love the things this show say. Some of my favorites are (sorry for inacuracies):

Al Gore('s head)- Finally, a chance to save the world with deadly lazers instead of deadly slide shows!

---

Bender- I was God once

God (computer thing)- yes I saw, you were doing a great job until everyone died

4/14/2008 #13

one of my favorites that i just saw recently

Leela: We're not ignorant villagers, we're sophistacated New New Yorkers. Whoop his but.

4/14/2008 #14
Invader BeckyandClad

Bender:Fry, if you don't take this offer right now I will lose all respect for you and punch you

Bender:Fry cracked corn and I don't care, Leela cracked corn and I don't care, Bender cracked corn and he is great! Take that you stupid corn

12/10/2008 #15

i saw that bender cracked corn one last night, it's one of my favorites, actually i really love both of those, another one of my faves from that first episode

Bender: Though you may have to metophorically make a deal with the devil and by devil i mean robot devil, and by metaphorically i mean get your coat

12/10/2008 #16
Frenetic-Kinetic

This one cracks me up every time:

Fry: *to Leela* Hey, wanna go on the swan boats over there?

Leela: Er, those are real swans.

Fry: *holds up eggs* Must explain these boat eggs.

Oh, Fry is such a d***, but I gotta love him. XD

12/12/2008 #17
BubblyShell22

Here's one from the very first episode:

Fry: Cool, you're a robot.

Bender: Bite my shiny metal @$$.

Fry: It doesn't look shiny to me.

Bender: It's shinier than yours, meatbag.

3/27/2009 #18
Alex Wilder

Professor:"Sweet Zombie Jesus!"

you ever notice how the professor always says, "Good news everyone", and most of the time it's really bad news or a dangerous mission?

Perhaps he should say "Bad news everyone!"

7/7/2009 #19
Frenetic-Kinetic

I love Zombie Jesus. And the Professor just cracks me up. XD

7/8/2009 #20
BubblyShell22

Yes, "Good news, everyone!" is his catchphrase. It's so hilarious though.

8/11/2009 #21
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy

"Here it is--the Breakfast Club Soundtrack." "You mean Breakfast Club Sandwich."

"Oh, how awful. Did he at least die painlessly? ...To shreds, you say. Well, how is his wife holding up? ...To shreds, you say."

"It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you?" Then, later, "Go gather your nuts, you nagging grasshopper!"

"I think I'll have Fry's Lower Horn jerked." "It's used to it! Whooo!"

"Hey, wait, I'm having one of those things... you know, a headache with pictures." "An idea?"

"Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase 'upside your head.'"

"You may have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the "devil." And by "devil," I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically," I mean get your coat."

"They're like sex, except I'm having them!"

"This wangs chung!"

"I feel like I was mauled by Jesus."

"Why am I sticky and n***? Did I miss something fun?"

"For the last time, I don't like lilacs! Your first wife was the one who liked lilacs!" "She also liked to shut up."

"Does not he know?" "He does not know." "He knows not?" "Knows not does he." "Naught he knows?" "Enough!"

"I am a doctor, sir. The mere fact that I am blonde and have a breathy voice, full, sensual lips, and a steaming hot body doesn't make me a b***." "I think we've all learned a thing or two about sexual stereotypes while my head's slowly dying because I'm not in a jar yet, you b***!" "Oh. Right. Ditzy Witzy!"

There are so many... so many good ones. But these are my absolute favourites!

12/16/2009 #22
IAmAverage

Bender: Fry, of all the friends I've had, you're the first.

----

Fry: Bender, you're blind stinking sober!

Bender: I know! And don't get in my way, cuz I'm about to do something crazy!

Fry: Whatever it is, don't do it!

Bender: I don't know what it is yet!

----

Bender: You know what always cheers me up?

Fry: What?

Bender: Laughing at other people's misfortunes! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5/11/2010 #23
BubblyShell22

"Hey, sexy Mama, wanna kill all humans?"-Bender (I Roommate)

6/11/2010 #24
Vanessa Osbourne

(These won't be 100% accurate, but this is the best I can do.)

Zoiberg: From my experience with boxes, they're usually empty. But sometimes they have some cheese stuck to the top. And one time, there was pepperoni. What a day!

Professor: It seems Bender's become a slave to his emotions, just like all women, especially you Lela.

Fry: Amy, tend to the widow Pac Man.

Yeah, I ain't THAT accurate. Oh well, I also like a bunch of other phrases and quotes listed here. FUTURAMA. IS. AWESOME.

8/3/2010 #25
Hollyheart

Hermes handing Leela a gun: "Use this to shoot those guys."

Leela: "Right, if they look in the box."

Hermes: "Whatever."

I love Futurama, I wish they change their minds about canceling it.

7/31/2013 #26
Forum Moderators: Kelly of the midnight dawn
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member