Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Anarane Faelivrin

For forum announcements. This doesn't mean telling the forum what you did this weekend. :P If anything happens on the forum: troll, somebody hacking into an account ect, post here and it'll be dealt with.

Hopefully, this won't happen, but just in case. (:

Also, if you're leaving for a while, feel free to say so here.

2/20/2009 . Edited 2/28/2009 #1
Artemis Mitera

livinglife

My forum, Fantasy RPG, was hacked into tonight, Febuary 19, and the hacker attempted to delete all of our topics. We managed to stop him by de-modding the moderators. This was his reason.

"So very sorry about your forum, but I am afraid this was the wrong site. Perhaps Fictionpress? Fanfiction.net is for fanfiction-related things. This was not fanfiction-related in any way shape or form, so we decided to remove you. It was very easy to do, what with all of our vast resources. Do not rebuild on fanfiction.net unless you would like a repeat of this tragic experience."

Please, please be careful. We lost all of our topics except for eleven, and went from third most posted in, to twenty fifth.

2/20/2009 #2
Artemis Mitera

It's a pain to post, you guys, much more to log in. I'm sure you forumers are itching to get back to your homes but we've got to patiently wait this out. Hopefully the glitch will be over soon.

As soon as that annoying message goes away, it'd be a sure sign that we're able to post again.

Miss you guys

X

~

PS.- Temporary glitch my ass.

2/24/2009 #3
REVOLuTiontte En Casca

Here to say that the glitches *should* have officially ended. If you guys reckon you merely had a temporary reprieve just now, this post proves otherwise, because it's coming several hours after. Goodbye glitches.

2/25/2009 #4
Artemis Mitera

Ana {bc990}

Kris {b28a7}

You know what they are.

2/25/2009 #5
Ariana Ethaitrius

I have to admit, I'm a little confused and uh, does "I'm back" fit into the topic category? if not, I

completely understand:) hey.

2/25/2009 #6
Artemis Mitera

Someone was right about there pro'lly being new traffic features.

There's forum traffic and community traffic.

2/26/2009 #7
Anarane Faelivrin

-sigh- My laptop is now officially out of my bedroom and downstairs.

So, until it makes it's way back into my room, I'm not sure how much I'll be on. I'll try get on as much as I can. x

3/3/2009 . Edited 3/3/2009 #8
Insufficient

My computer had a brain-fart and is trying to catch a virus .-.

I think I'm fixing it...but I don't really know what I'm doing so...D:

3/3/2009 #9
Otaku Takeshi

I just came here to say that I'm gonna go on a vacation to the Philippines to visit the cousins. I'm gonna leave at April 22.......or was it April 23? o_o Anyways, I'm not that sick anymore....(although I cough alot in the morning for some reason)

DARN RAIDEN!!!!

*Ahem*

So........yeah. Just an alert to say that I've been gone for such a long time. Sayonara!! Bye Bye!!! *throws pellet at ground* *smoke appears* *I disapear* MUAHHAHAA!!!!!

3/23/2009 #10
Otaku Takeshi

Did I also mention my Haruhi obsession came back after half a month? :D BOOYAH!!! *Is drawing Haruhi*

And thank you for keeping my forum games active still while I was gone. Now I'll be gone again! (^__^')

Keep it active, Kud......kua....something-that-you-say-in-Japanese-that-means-please!

^_^ And I'm still the same as always!! *hits head* ow.

Haruhi Haru Hi!!! Haruhi haruhi haruhi haruhi haruhi haruhi! I have a new avatar that's old. ^__^

3/23/2009 #11
REVOLuTiontte En Casca

In less words, Casca is IRL, doing RL things (supposedly?) like writing. So if you've actually gone to the extent of noticing, thanks for the thought, here's my explaination, sorry for being MIA and whatnot....

3/24/2009 #12
Artemis Mitera

http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=us

For people who need to upgrade.

3/27/2009 #13
Artemis Mitera

It seems like there's some problems with FFN, is it just me?

4/6/2009 #14
Glacial Fang

500 internet server thingy apears every so often if thats what you meen but i think thats just me

4/6/2009 #15
AuTumns ShaDoW

Well, I think fanfiction is having a glitch again. I can't seem to log into 'My Stories' and it's been doing this for the past couple of days now. But when I try to email about it to 'support' it says the mail recipent is not properly installed so I have no idea how I'm supposed to post! Any suggestions? I'm dyin' here!

~ Britt

4/6/2009 #16
Artemis Mitera

Just use your e-mail program like yahoo or whatever and e-mail support (at) fanfiction (dot) com

4/6/2009 . Edited 4/6/2009 #17
AuTumns ShaDoW

Okay, so I tried doing that, and it went straight to my school email account. I don't know what to do, it's like this on every computer so I know it's not mine. Any other suggestions? I could really appreciate it. I'm startin' to get just a tad panicky.

4/7/2009 #18
The Endless Rain

An announcement huh? Well, I have returned!

4/7/2009 #19
AuTumns ShaDoW

It still is not working. I've written them 3 times! Anybody that could please help?

4/11/2009 #20
Artemis Mitera

This is the wrong thread for it though.

4/12/2009 #21
Artemis Mitera

There is a new private messaging system. It is in your profile with its own messaging tab next to the publish tab.

4/28/2009 #22
Anarane Faelivrin

Having an argument with someone on the forum?

Take it to this thread; http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/31628/14832240/1/#14832240

5/7/2009 #23
Anarane Faelivrin

Guys, I'm going on holiday for the next week so I won't be here till Tuesday. I'll probably/maybe might be able to get on the computer in Serbia, but it's not for sure. Love you guys. :) x

5/21/2009 #24
n00b-masta2112

ANNOUNCEMENT:

RAYNE HAS RETURNED!!

5/24/2009 #25
Mare Hiemis

I have a new account. |:

5/27/2009 #26
Otaku Takeshi

Very Boring Annoucement: I'm back..........yipppeeeeeeeeee...

5/27/2009 #27
Principis Languoris

I have ANOTHER account.

5/28/2009 #28
Artemis Mitera

Michael Jackson died. =\

6/25/2009 #29
The Endless Rain

I cannot believe it... He was so full of life and caring.

6/25/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity, Omnipotent One Wrath, Omnipotent One Lust, Insufficient, Saber Wing, Trippy Hippie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member