Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Eleve Osirian

People not laughing at people who act like fools/retards/morons and then take them seriously. Honestly, why get mad over someone making an idiot of themselves when you could get a good laugh at their expense? I think I'll laugh right about now- there's no point in bickering with a troll, as was pointed out. It won't get you anywhere...

I think the term troll should be looked up by all who might not know it's meaning. If you have been banned from a forum, usually that means you've done something wrong and are not welcome there. That is why sock puppet accounts are worthless in my opinion.

But yes, let us all continue on on our merry way, continue bitching about things we hate, squeeing over the things we love, and just get over the road bumps along the way.

I know I should be a speech writer, right? *eye roll*

3/17/2009 . Edited 3/17/2009 #91
Sincynati

Lol.

Nice. I do like . xD

Well, this is lame, but the music annoys me. I'm changing the CD. ::)

3/17/2009 #92
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

Haha, I'm so Ignoring the person.

Figures, most people tend to do that when they can't admit the truth.

I think the term troll should be looked up by all who might not know it's meaning.

Yes, please do so. Because when you do, you'll figure out the obvious fact that I'm not a troll~

Again, people just don't like to admit they're wrong. It's really just pathetic, but you know. ♥

continue bitching about things we hate

Was that not what I was doing? Hi hypocrite, how are you today?

3/17/2009 #93
Graceful.Melody

Figures, most people tend to do that when they can't admit the truth.

What about the people who ignore them because they really couldn't be fucked replying to someone who is just here to tere everyone down for their personal ammusement?

You may not be a troll but you are someone people won't want on this forum.

Oh hi. I know I'm a hypocrite, nice to meet you too.

3/17/2009 #94
Saber Wing

*headdesk*

3/18/2009 #95
sally's sister

I can't help it that I get banned from forums so I have about ten different accounts, ohoho~

Weirdly, that doesn't surprise me at all.

For fuck's sake, give it a rest already.

3/18/2009 #96
sally's sister

I think the term troll should be looked up by all who might not know it's meaning.

Yes, please do so. Because when you do, you'll figure out the obvious fact that I'm not a troll~

Very well.

An Internet Troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

3/18/2009 #97
The Inimitable Enigma Cypher

This may be a long reply, but I've been gone a few days, so...

Then just fucking ignore them. What the fuck, it's not that hard.

OR you could just tell them to fuck off. Seriously.

I do ignore them. Doesn't mean it's not still annoying.

I mean, when I'm sitting there on the bus, blasting Linkin Park so fucking loud the person next to me can tell me what song it is, maybe the people around me need to take that as a hint?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

As I said, check out my fandom. I'm a member of the Spider-man fandom.

You're not? Wow. Could have fooled me.

You say you're not a troll? Then stop fucking acting like one.

END OF DISCUSSION!!

3/18/2009 #98
SASUKE'S PENIS IS ANGRY

What about the people who ignore them because they really couldn't be fucked replying to someone who is just here to tere everyone down for their personal ammusement?

Then they're pussies.

Because you know me so well.

An Internet Troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Also, thanks for proving me right. ♥

You say you're not a troll? Then stop fucking acting like one.

Am not~

3/18/2009 #99

Am not~

I said end of discussion, goddamnit! In the end, it really doesn't fucking matter!

Stop trying to tear people down, stop trying to act like a troll, and stop trying to make asses out of yourselves. Because in the end, the only one who looks stupid is the person acting like a troll, so ultimately, you still lose.

End. Of. Discussion!

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #100
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru

We're bitching about shit that pisses us off. Like you fuckers are. Like the topic says. If, by definition, we're trolls, then so are you.

Twilight fucking pisses me off.

3/18/2009 #101
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

I said end of discussion, goddamnit!

Uh oh~ Because that means everything to me.

In the end, it really doesn't fucking matter!

Does to you if you're making such a big deal about it. (:

I'm going to post my opinions regardless of what you say, sorry.

3/18/2009 #102
Eleve Osirian

People, People. Responding to said douchebag is not the correct thing to do- it only motivates them to post more, as that's how they "get off" so to speak. So just ignore it. You know that whatever comes out of that person shall be refuse and bullshit, so just ignore it. Replying to their bs is just giving them what they want. So just end it. Fuck the trolling bastard and move on. End of story.

EDIT: if you're not a troll, ok. My apologies...but I do think you're acting like a douchebag, so that comment stands ;)

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #103
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

lolol.

Take this as seriously as possible, right now!

3/18/2009 #104
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

Bullshit?

You're being a troll because you think my opinions are bullshit.

Go away, troll.

3/18/2009 #105
sally's sister

You don't make any sense at all.

Because you know me so well.

I don't need to know you to figure out that you're a bitch, your posts were enough.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Also, thanks for proving me right. ♥

It seems to me that you're only focused on disagreeing with people and pissing them off with your remarks.

Now, care to stop your bitchy attitude and explain what the hell you mean by 'thanks for proving me right?'

3/18/2009 #106

People, People. Responding to said douchebag is not the correct thing to do- it only motivates them to post more, as that's how they "get off" so to speak. So just ignore it. You know that whatever comes out of that person shall be refuse and bullshit, so just ignore it. Replying to their bs is just giving them what they want. So just end it. Fuck the trolling bastard and move on. End of story.

You know what? This is probably the best advice I've heard all day. *nods*

So, with that, I 'X' her out.

3/18/2009 #107
Eleve Osirian

I'm attacking your opinions on the grounds that attacking others and calling them pussies and what not is completely unnecessary. If you don't agree with someone, great. That's your own choice. But to come onto a forum and personally attack others, then I'm going to defend them. Prove that you aren't trying to start shit, and I'll leave it be. Until that day arrives, which it probably won't because someone with little to no life can't be expected to just find one, then expect to be greeted with attitudes and people who don't agree with your bullshit. I find it funny that you laughed, and then got all serious because it finally hit you that I called your opinions bullshit...hahaha! xD

3/18/2009 #108

YOU ARE ALL CUNTS AND SHOULD BE KICKED IN THE BALLS.

|:

3/18/2009 #109
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

I don't need to know you to figure out that you're a bitch, your posts were enough.

Um, obviously? Just state the obvious some more, please.

It seems to me that you're only focused on disagreeing with people and pissing them off with your remarks.

I agreed with a lot of things in my first post. You people just chose to ignore that because you're ignorant, ahaha.

Now, care to stop your bitchy attitude and explain what the hell you mean by 'thanks for proving me right?'

Oh, is it my turn to state the obvious now? It's easy, I'm not a troll. That proves it.

You know what? This is probably the best advice I've heard all day. *nods*

Wow, really? You must not do much in a day.

3/18/2009 #110
Eleve Osirian

Really? Aw, I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you should learn your anatomy a bit better though before trying to say something offensive. #1: if someone has a cunt, they don't have balls, sweetie.

This just gets funnier and funnier. Honestly, I don't find you offensive, not a bit. I just take it where it's coming from =)

3/18/2009 #111

If we're all cunts, how do we even have balls?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

O.K, now I'm really done.

EDIT: Damnit, Kiaga (did I spell that right?) beat me to the joke. XD

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #112
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

I'm attacking your opinions on the grounds that attacking others and calling them pussies and what not is completely unnecessary.

You're attempting to call me a troll because I stated the truth? Okay then.

That's what all the trolls say, troll.

If you don't agree with someone, great. That's your own choice. But to come onto a forum and personally attack others, then I'm going to defend them.

Good going, superman.

Until that day arrives, which it probably won't because someone with little to no life can't be expected to just find one, then expect to be greeted with attitudes and people who don't agree with your bullshit.

That's true, you really don't have a life. Well, as long as you admit it.

If I was a troll, that would be what I WANT, wouldn't it? Interesting how you say that, then. Is that because you're a troll?

I find it funny that you laughed, and then got all serious because it finally hit you that I called your opinions bullshit...hahaha! xD

I find it funny that you can't spot sarcasm. ):

Please try again, your fail is showing.

3/18/2009 #113
PERKELE MEANS HELLO

Really? Aw, I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you should learn your anatomy a bit better though before trying to say something offensive. #1: if someone has a cunt, they don't have balls, sweetie.

Hi hypocrite, how are you today?

:D

3/18/2009 #114

I SAID YOU WERE A CUNT. OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE HOLDING GOLFBALLS.

WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS IMPLYING?

3/18/2009 #115
Eleve Osirian

You're attempting to call me a troll because I stated the truth? Okay then

There is no attempt there- I did call you a troll, therefore I would choose different words to explain what you're thinking.

That's what all the trolls say, troll.

I'm glad you think I'm a troll because I don't agree with you and treating others like shit. It's funny and amusing.

Good going, superman

Superman? well, I didn't say that, but if you insist on giving me that nickname, who would refuse?

That's true, you really don't have a life. Well, as long as you admit it.

You're so right...why am I sitting here bantering with a fucking douchebag? Hmm...I guess I do need to rethink my priorities, eh? ;)

Please try again, your fail is showing

Wow, I'm surprised you didn't say phail...I guess you do understand english after all, although I don't know how fail can show...hmm.

EDIT: It's been real, people. Have fun sitting here while I go find that life I need. ;)

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #116

SHE'S SPEAKING IN PERFECT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING EVERYTHING CORRECTLY.

SHE'S NOT ENGLISH.

SHE'S CANADIAN.

SHE UNDERSTANDS CANADIAN.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL BLAME CANADA ANYONE

3/18/2009 #117

PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'VE WON AN ARGUMENT WHEN THEY HAVEN'T AMUSE ME.

:)

3/18/2009 #118

AND I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO REDIRECT THAT TO ME.

3/18/2009 #119

I'M WAITING.

EXCEPT NOT.

LOL

3/18/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member