Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Mr. Awesome Guitarfreak

Facebook

6/8/2010 #1
Saber Wing

Justin Bieber.

6/8/2010 #2
Laughing Rain

Molded rubber bands.

6/8/2010 #3
Clayto

Unfortunately I think facebook will be around for a while

6/8/2010 #4
To-Remember-Me-By

Twilight

Lady Gaga

6/8/2010 #5
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails

Twilight, for sure.

Ke$ha

Also, I'm not sure if Australian guys are the only guys that do this, but we have this incredibly lame trend where guys wear their jeans/pants/whatever halfway down their asses and suspend it with a belt- all the while showing off some pretty tragic underwear. I hate that!

6/9/2010 #6
The Inimitable Enigma Cypher

TWILIGHT.

A complete abberation; a travesty of literature.

Oh, and Justin Bieber and ass-flashers; we get them here.

6/9/2010 . Edited 6/9/2010 #7
Mr. Awesome Guitarfreak

people who are obsessed with being "gangsta."

Justin Bieber (and other guys who sing like girls)

6/9/2010 #8
Bbbleblish

Asians who like to rap and wear gangsta clothing but still wear eyeliner and spike their hair. Eg. G-Dragon. It's confusing but I personally LOVE it XD

6/9/2010 . Edited 6/9/2010 #9
Snow Falls Down My Window

I LOVE G-dragon!

Okay, back on topic, I hate how now, everyone at my school has the samsung impression, and I was one of the first people. I feel so un-unique...

6/10/2010 #10
To-Remember-Me-By

I hate how everyone these days has the I-phone. Seriously, what is the point of paying that much money for a phone, just because it has a bunch of apps that you're never going to use anyway. Plus, it's ugly. :|

6/10/2010 #11
Robert Strand

I like facebook. I use it to keep in touch with alot of my friends.

Starbucks: I cant stand there coffee. It leaves a bad after taste in my mouth, and the prices just suck. Sorry, but Dunkin Doughnuts has me sold.

Hybrid cars. I know they are great gas savers. but I just don't want to hear about how much better you think your car is compaired to my truck. I will side swipe your ass and total that Prius of yours, just for kicks.

ass hugging pants. I can't stand people who wear pants that belong in the childrens section of Sears. 3 sizes to small, for the love of god, they look like women's capries! Stop being forces to have your junk squished to one side or the other. buy some Wranglers!

6/10/2010 #12
Saber Wing

I completely agree about the Starbucks. The aftertaste is disgusting.

Twilight also. It's horribly written.

6/10/2010 #13
The Inimitable Enigma Cypher

AUGH! Wannabe gangsters; how could I forget them? Seriously, they need to get an effing life.

And it's even worse around here; I can see being a wankster in a big city, but in an effing country-ass hick town!? You're in the wrong place to pull the wankster act.

6/10/2010 #14
To-Remember-Me-By

Converses. Everyone seems to have got it into their head that wearing converses is cool. I personally think they're incredibly ugly shoes, and I wouldn't be seen dead in them. :|

6/10/2010 . Edited 6/11/2010 #15
Robert Strand

I own a pair. _ lol

Sleeveless flannel shirts. I saw this fad at my old highschool, and it's still around. Mini Larry the cable guys walking around. Due note that Blue collar comedy was very popular a few years back. It looks like crap guy. if you are going to sport the flannel, respect the sleeves.

6/11/2010 #16

Converses. Everyone seems to have got it into their head that wearing converses is cool. I personally think they're incredibly ugly shoes, and I wouldn't be seen dead in them. :|

Buh...I love converse. I even have a custom knee-high pair. Not everyone I know thinks converses are must-haves. I personally just love them. Oh well, we are all entitled to our own opinions, I guess.

6/11/2010 #17
Laughing Rain

People wearing tight clothing. This is just looking around, but a lot of people are wearing clothes you shouldn't be wearing unless you are a size-zero. I mean, it's just kind of gross to see all this blubber jiggling around.... *bleaaahh*

I at least have the dignity to hide my blubber with oxford-shirts and baggy jeans... Okay, that's kind of lame. But it isn't a fad!

6/11/2010 #18
CupidsLeadArrows

Hey some people look good in tight stuff!! anyway i cant stand people who wear loose clothes and have rly short hair to the point of stupidity i also cant stand justin beiber though ive never heard him before and i absoloutly detest mily cyrus like who doesnt people these days should just die cos they are evil and stupid and obviously have no taste whatsoever in fashion that sfor sure go to hell you idiots *is talking to the aforementioned people*

6/28/2010 #19
Clayto

Guitar hero, How is it possible that I can play a real Guitar, but I can't play that stupid plastic video game guitar?

7/8/2010 #20
CupidsLeadArrows

Twilight

7/8/2010 #21
Skellingtonfan1

Those little rubber bracelets that mean what you're going to do to a guy. As soon as that fad hit my school it was choas. I swore never, ever, EVER to wear the little things.

8/17/2010 #22

Silly bandz X/

I hate them!

8/17/2010 #23
PikaYoshiGirl

Silly bandz X/

I hate them!

I collect Silly Bandz, but only the animal ones. I just had to get the one with the Kangaroo and Emu in them. Sadly, people in my school wear so damn many, they butcher their purpose. I wear them because I like the animal shapes, not as a fashion statement.

8/17/2010 #24
CupidsLeadArrows

That is creepy ^^

8/17/2010 . Edited 8/17/2010 #25

Haha, silly bands bother me when people wear them, because they're all zigzaggy and everything, so, I don't know...it just bothers me. You know what I mean?

And plus, wan't there that girl who lost her blood circulation because of wearing so many silly bandz?

8/17/2010 #26
CupidsLeadArrows

Did she die? ^^

8/17/2010 #27
Otaku Takeshi

FREAKING SILLY BANDS!

I hate them. Regular rubber bands are better...these people don't even know how to make a star out of a rubber band! T_T

I'd rather hula hoop (though I cant) than collect those "silly bands". T-T

8/18/2010 #28
Otaku Takeshi

Also Justin Bieber....that idiot Big Time Rush show...GAH.

Yo-yos are way better than all these put together.

YO-YO'S FTW.

8/18/2010 #29
InfamousSharo

Ugh...I hate the Beaver. Why won't he stop? He can't sing, his voice makes my ears want to detach themselves from my head and fall on a cannibal's dinner plate. Dear GOD, why won't he stop?!

8/18/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member