Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
To-Remember-Me-By

When answering the multiple choice section on your Physics exam, don't assume that just because you circle the answers on the practice-papers you did in class, that you can do the same on the actual exam and ignore the answer sheet that your supposed to write on. You know, the one that actually gets sent to the exam board. That was perhaps the most stupid thing I have ever done in my life. T-T

Post your fails so that people can learn.

6/18/2010 #1
Laughing Rain

Never try to explain to a thick-skulled American that nukes are bad. They'll dismiss you as an annoyance and get all their friends to socially alienate you. I've done this before; I spent the last month of school practically alone. Oh yeah, land of the free and home of the brave, baby! (Translation: Damn this country. Please, just let me move to Russia already.)

6/18/2010 #2
To-Remember-Me-By

Just because the bottle is red and looks like ketchup, doesn't mean your not putting chille sauce all over your chips. :O

6/19/2010 #3
karmelina

pay attention how do you say things in jamaica, because instead of a piece of bread with jam and a piece of bread with sausage and cucumber you will get one piece of bread with all these things on it, and they will serve it to you without blenching. i haven't done it (yet) but my parents had.. and again it happened to my parents, if a jamaican tell you that he will be back soon, don't hold your breath for it, he may be back in some hours..

6/19/2010 #4
Laughing Rain

When your teacher is giving verbal instructions on a test, don't space out and decide to ask your friends what to do after the test is over with, okay? That was probably one of the most idiotic things I've ever done.

6/19/2010 #5
To-Remember-Me-By

When you pick up your cat, make sure she hasn't just gone outside to do her business first.

6/19/2010 #6
Clayto

When the Cop asks you how fast you were going "Faster than you were" is not a good answer

6/19/2010 #7
To-Remember-Me-By

When your Biology teacher asks you to read out in class, don't accidently read "Orgasm" when you see the word "Organism" Everyone will laugh, and they will never let you forget it.

6/19/2010 #8
Laughing Rain

Sleeping in math class is a big no-no.

6/19/2010 #9
Clayto

Computers don't fly

6/19/2010 #10
Otaku Takeshi

Try to listen to someone saying an important thing even if you're playing a game.

And don't just say "Yeah yeah....wait what?" right after you didn't listen.

6/19/2010 #11
karmelina

when you are with your perverse training mates, don't say that ice-cream is better than ice-lolly because you can lick it, they won't let you forget it. x)

6/20/2010 #12
To-Remember-Me-By

Don't be a smart-ass and sit on the one empty seat in a crowded bus - there's a reason it's empty, and you might just end up sitting in a pile of vomit.

6/20/2010 #13
Snow Falls Down My Window

When your parents want you to come with them to go to an antique shop that you do not care for at all, just go with them, because they will end up finding a shopping center and you are home alone bored out of your mind with nothing to do.

6/20/2010 #14
To-Remember-Me-By

Hang up your school uniform when you take it off, or your cat WILL sit on it, and you'll endup going toscool covred in cat-hairs.

6/22/2010 #15
Pitch Hart

Never walk your dog barefoot... just don't.

6/22/2010 #16
To-Remember-Me-By

Make sure the bread isn't starting to go mouldy before making a sandwhich.

6/22/2010 #17
To-Remember-Me-By

Don't ever assume that your friends new puppy is house broken. You may end up with a lap full of dog-pee.

6/22/2010 #18
ImagingThings

Don't get overly pissed at school administrates for not properly displaying information, then claiming they did...

It's School administrates! They can't be expected to have anything under control...

6/22/2010 #19
Snow Falls Down My Window

Don't tell super intimate secrets to someone who may very well become your enemy sometime soon --__--

6/22/2010 #20
To-Remember-Me-By

Pay attention to what you're putting on your dinner. The Salt grinder might actually be the pepper grinder. And you hate pepper. :O

6/23/2010 #21
karmelina

pay attention, if you are drinking tea with your training mates, and you can see that they put sugar in their tea on the terasse, don't think that the white dust you found in the kitchen is sugar too, because salt and tea is horrible together! :D

6/24/2010 . Edited 6/24/2010 #22
To-Remember-Me-By

Never go outside in the dark, especially not barefoot. One, you can't see the spider webs and you'll walk right into them - which is not pleasant. Two, slimey crawly creatures come out more when it's cool, and so increases the chance of you stepping on them. Barefoot. Also not pleasant. And if you're really unlucky, you'll do both on the same night, which is the least pleasat of all.

This has happened more than once. :O

6/24/2010 #23
Laughing Rain

Hang up your school uniform when you take it off, or your cat WILL sit on it, and you'll endup going toscool covred in cat-hairs.Pshhhaw, I've had far worse fails occur as consequence of that action. I left my casual uniform on the floor of my bedroom one night, seeing that it wasn't all that filthy and could be worn again the next day without a wash. However, that was also the night my cat decided to spray the floor near the closet, so I had to wear my dress uniform... When it was ninety-something degrees out....

6/24/2010 #24
Saber Wing

When running through a pitch dark haunted house, don't bolt, even if there is a guy with a chainsaw chasing you from behind. Make sure there isn't a wall in front of you...that you will run straight into...

-_-

6/25/2010 #25
To-Remember-Me-By

Don't fill a bottle of water to the top and then put it in the freezer. It will explode.

6/27/2010 #26
CupidsLeadArrows

Never trust a mod cos they will ban you from your favorite forum for all eternity. see my homepage *On second thoughts dont its rly weird*

6/27/2010 #27
Robert Strand

Never try to explain to a thick-skulled American that nukes are bad. They'll dismiss you as an annoyance and get all their friends to socially alienate you. I've done this before; I spent the last month of school practically alone. Oh yeah, land of the free and home of the brave, baby! (Translation: Damn this country. Please, just let me move to Russia already.)

Sir, let us discuss total global thermonuclear war my friend.

6/27/2010 #28
To-Remember-Me-By

Make sure you're speaking to the right friend before you tell an inside joke. It will save you a great deal of weird looks.

6/27/2010 #29
To-Remember-Me-By

If you find out that there are rats in the house, use traps to catch it, rather than poison. Poison is slow, and the rat will crawl away to die. You will then have to spend the next few days playing a game I like to call "Hide and go find the rotting corpse"

not pleasant.

6/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member