Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Galbert-Kun

NEVER just include dialogue in your fics.

NEVER lift weights after eating a King sized double $6 dollar burger. - _ -

NEVER wait until the last minute to do an ASGN, especially at university.

NEVER and I mean NEVER call Chouji fat.

8/17/2010 #61
PenNameUndefined

Never go to a politics forum expecting to meet anything else than anti-social teenage psychopaths.

8/17/2010 #62
Failariel Pallanen

When you pour boiling water down the sink, and the plug is blocked, remember the water is BOILING before you try to unplug it. v-v;

8/17/2010 #63
CupidsLeadArrows

Never kill a chil while without first putting down a mat cos its messy stuff ^^

8/17/2010 #64
Saber Wing

Don't work all weekend with about five hours of sleep total. You will be a zombie by the end.

9/12/2010 #65
Gryphaena

If you put lip stuff on and it feels like it's burning, wash it off right then.

Otherwise your lips will be red from the allergic reaction and they will be dry the next few days.

10/10/2010 #66
AlexPerson

If you want marshmallow creme, DON'T use the do-it-yourself method. Microwaving marshmallows will work at first, but as soon as they cool off, you will have something that is the consistency of concrete.

10/12/2010 #67
InfamousSharo

haha...I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done that. Also to add on to that ^ , don't drop freshly melted marshmellow on your foot, it burns like a mother and then it's all sticky and hard to get off.

10/12/2010 #68
AlexPerson

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done that.

Haha, likewise.

Another thing: If you're reheating last night's lasagna, be sure to take off the plastic wrap you had stretched over the top of the pan...

10/12/2010 #69
Bbbleblish

D: I know how you feel! I stupidly put a plastic bottle of honey into the microwave and it exploded on my face. Luckily it didn't leaves any scars. I was very young -__- The lesson is don't ever do this. Ever.

10/12/2010 . Edited 10/12/2010 #70
Insufficient

Don't go to class if you know you'll probably end up running out in the middle to throw up. Especially if you've done it three times already.

10/12/2010 #71
Gryphaena

[From a few days ago]

If you get a jury duty summons a month ago, write down the date so you don't forget.

Then you won't panic when you realize you haven't checked when you're supposed to go in.

Especially if you misremember the day.

10/17/2010 #72
Gryphaena

If you heat some milk but put it in the fridge since you couldn't finish it remember to break the film for when you decide to reheat it again.

Otherwise it will form a bubble and pop leaving a mess in the microwave.

10/18/2010 #73
Nathaniel Cardeu

Concentrate when you are bottle feeding your baby... no matter how funny the episode of Mythbusters is!

If you take your eyes off the little bugger you will miss the tell tale signs that he is going to throw up... you will hear the gurgle just in time to remove the bottle... but you will not have time to prepare for (or even avoid) the projectile milk fountain that is coming your way.

My fail :)

10/19/2010 #74
Gryphaena

[From last semester]

If you donate money to a charity, check them out first.

Otherwise you are getting fleeced by some scammers and now need a new credit card.

10/20/2010 #75
Saber Wing

Don't watch Grave of the Fireflies before you go to bed. You won't be getting any sleep.

11/1/2010 #77
Saber Wing

Don't take three Excedrin with a Monster energy drink when you've had six hours of sleep all weekend. It's a stupid idea. You might narrowly escape giving yourself a caffeine induced heart attack.

12/26/2010 #78
Gryphaena

If you were supposed to register for next semester and you keep stalling, guess what. YOU PROBABLY MISSED THE DEADLINE.

So don't do it again, imbecile!

1/24/2011 #79
Insufficient

When you get a new computer/laptop, make sure it has antivirus protection. Or it will be dead within a week.

More like three days... ;__;

2/14/2011 #80
Saber Wing

Awwww. I have a few good free ones that I could suggest to you on my laptop.

2/14/2011 #81
deactivated-for-reasons

Never, under ANY circumstance, EVEEEER, read the High Octane Nightmare Fuel page on TV Tropes. You are guaranteed to never sleep again, and if you ever do sleep it will be with every light you own turned on.

Also: When walking around the woods, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING. YOU WILL FIND A NEST OF STINGING BUGS AND/OR SPIDERS AND YOU WILL BE TOO TERRIFIED TO MOVE.

2/14/2011 #82
Jugendiaer-Hack

Don't get lazy with the butter, and say, "oh, it's so hard, let me just soften it up in the microwave".

I lost two blocks that way, and the worst part is that both incidents occured because of someone else.

2/14/2011 #83
Fantur Fallegur

Never discuss gay sex with any girl you have a crush on who is also related to a religious church head while the religious church head is sitting less than 6 feet away or else you will end the conversation with her and almost any chance of talking to her for a week.

I discovered that personally

2/14/2011 . Edited 2/14/2011 #84
Jugendiaer-Hack

Ouch.

2/14/2011 #85
deactivated-for-reasons

Never investigate who Slender Man is. You will start seeing him everywhere...

...including in your BIM class, where you will almost fall out of your chair and screaming in your head, before realizing that it's just a really tall dude....

...and in your windows while you're typing on a forum...

OH SHIT THERE HE-wait, tree. False alarm.

2/15/2011 #86
Fantur Fallegur

Too Late I'm Watching Marble Hornets now!

And Learn from my mistake don't watch Marble Hornets if you want to sleep ever again.

2/15/2011 #87
Ordile

When your Biology teacher asks you to read out in class, don't accidently read "Orgasm" when you see the word "Organism" Everyone will laugh, and they will never let you forget it.

OMG! That's exactly what happened in my 7th grade classroom. xD Except, I don't think it was all embarrassing. Just a bit weird, since we were all innocent that time. xD

2/15/2011 #88
deactivated-for-reasons

Update: I watched Marble Hornets. I'm now whimpering in my chair. Help me...

2/15/2011 #89
Fantur Fallegur

Oh god if I was there I'd be gripping you in fear too!

2/15/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member