Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Omniscient Lust
I haven't specifically seen this game here. So I wanted to create it. The game follows as this. Quite simple, really. I'll start a sentence off, and the next poster has to continue the sentence, and the poster after that, and so on and so forth. For example: [i]Poster #1: While I was walking... Poster #2: While I was walking down the street... Poster #3: While I was walking down the street I saw a drunk clown.[/i] Rules 1) No more than five words can be added on to each sentence. 2) All posters, please [i]copy and paste the previous poster's sentence and add it to your own post[/i]. 3) Make your post understandable. (correct grammar, spelling, etc) 4) You [i]can[/i] add breaks to the sentence. If you feel it needs a period, comma, or semicolon, by all means do so. But stick to the first three rules. ^_- 5) Have fun. ^_^ You get the point. All right. I'll start us off. ---Once upon a time...
1/4/2008 . Edited 1/4/2008 #1
strawberries and napkins
Once upon a time there was this chicken...
1/4/2008 #2
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of...
1/4/2008 #3
strawberries and napkins
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very... EDIT: lolzlolzlolz I just mentioned them!! Look at what you've done!
1/4/2008 . Edited 1/4/2008 #4
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was... EDIT: My bad, strawberries... -_-
1/4/2008 . Edited 1/4/2008 #5
Thoughtless7
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat...
1/4/2008 #6
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate...
1/4/2008 #7
Robert Strand
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian...
1/4/2008 #8
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him.
1/4/2008 #9
strawberries and napkins
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did...
1/4/2008 #10
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that...
1/4/2008 #11
strawberries and napkins
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore...
1/4/2008 #12
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows.
1/4/2008 #13
Bob the Ant aka Hat-Boy
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were
1/4/2008 #14
bRaInDeAd13
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were BLUE AND THE CHICKEN
1/4/2008 #15
Bob the Ant aka Hat-Boy
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with
1/5/2008 #16
Glacial Fang
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa
1/5/2008 #17
strawberries and napkins
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...
1/5/2008 #18
bRaInDeAd13
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot
1/5/2008 #19
Wildcard999
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very....
1/5/2008 #20
bRaInDeAd13
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his...
1/5/2008 #21
Wildcard999
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep...
1/5/2008 #22
strawberries and napkins
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...
1/5/2008 #23
Tranquil Anarchy
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The
1/5/2008 #24
Glacial Fang
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this,
1/6/2008 #25
Wildcard999
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this, the man walked in and
1/6/2008 #26
Glacial Fang
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this, the man walked in and striped in front of
1/6/2008 #27
Wildcard999
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this, the man walked in and stripped in front of the mirror, "I love you
1/6/2008 #28
n00b-masta2112
Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this, the man walked in and stripped in front of the mirror, "I love you Michael Jackson!" he shouted at
1/6/2008 #29
Omniscient Lust
--Once upon a time there was this chicken that had a fear of worms. He was a very neurotic chicken but he was also a very good acrobat. To replace worms, he ate beef. Becoming a vegetarian didn't appeal to him. But becoming a vegan did until he discovered that he was really a carnivore with a taste for cows. The cows were blue and the chicken ate it with a side of worm salsa for dessert one night...But he realized he forgot the ketchup, which is very bad because he needs his beauty sleep or else...his head would explode! The minute that he remembered this, the man walked in and stripped in front of the mirror, "I love you Michael Jackson!" he shouted at the confused chicken.
1/6/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member