Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Trippy Hippie
Yo mama so fat she deep fries her toothpaste.
2/12/2008 #1
otherrealmwriter
This is from a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: "Yo mamma so stupid she cheat off Billy's test" others: Yo mamma so old I told her to act her age and she died. Yo mamma so fat when she hauls ass she has to make 2 trips Yo mamma so stupid when she saw "Under 17 not admmited" at the movies she went home and got 16 friends Yo mamma so fat Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction I have a whole poster of them in my room XD
2/12/2008 #2
Trippy Hippie
Yo mama so fat when she bends over we have Daylight savings time.
2/12/2008 #3
Ifab1ndiya
Yo mama's so gullible when you tell her a car's half price off, she buys 2 for the 2 for 1 deal. Yo mama's so guillible when you tell her these are really 'Yolonda' jokes in accents she joins in them herself. [lame I made them myself not having any right now.]
2/12/2008 #4
Trippy Hippie
Yo Mama's so ugly she made the blind people cry.
2/12/2008 #5
Ifab1ndiya
Yo Mama's sings so bad she makes mute people become loud with sign language.
2/12/2008 #6
greeneyeswhitedragon
Yo Mama's so ugly she made a mime scream! hahahaha this is fun guys!
2/12/2008 #7
Ifab1ndiya
Lol! Those were good! Yo mama talks so much a law was passed to force her into becoming a mime.
2/12/2008 #8
greeneyeswhitedragon
Yo Mama is soo ugly, that she made the onion cry.
2/12/2008 #9
Ifab1ndiya
Yo mama is so sad she laughs when she cuts onions.
2/12/2008 #10
Trippy Hippie
Yo mama so fat even Naruto can't believe it.
2/12/2008 #11
Crimzon-Seraph
Yo mama so stupid she uses Yo mama jokes
2/12/2008 #12
Crimzon-Seraph
My friend told me this: Yo mama so stupid she got hit by a parked car
2/12/2008 #13
Crimzon-Seraph
My friend told me this: Yo mama so stupid she got hit by a parked car
2/12/2008 #14
CelloSolo2007
Yo mama so fat I ran around her twice and got lost. Beautiful avatar, by the way. :)
2/12/2008 #15
Wildcard999
Yo mama's so fat when she went cannonballed, she emptied the pool. Yo mama's so fat when she took the scouts camping, they used her bloomers for a tent by accident. Yo mama's so stupid that when I said get lost, she called you from her cell in the middle of the woods.
2/12/2008 #16
Berlioz II
Your mother is so good at making lasagne, that I'd like to come for dinner more often.
2/12/2008 #17
Wildcard999
I thought Yo mama jokes were supposed to be insulting? Yo mama is so bad at cooking, even the flies gag.
2/13/2008 #18
Berlioz II
[q]I thought Yo mama jokes were supposed to be insulting?[/q] It gets old fast, so sometimes a twist is necessary. ;)
2/13/2008 #19
Wildcard999
You're right, it does. Yo mama is so stupid, the mouse beat her out of the maze.
2/13/2008 #20
Trippy Hippie
Yo mama is so stupid that when I said it was chilly outside she ran out with a bowl. Yo mama is so stupid that when I said the drinks are on the house she got a latter.
2/13/2008 . Edited 2/13/2008 #21
CelloSolo2007
[q]Yo mama is so stupid, the mouse beat her out of the maze.[/q] lol, awesome one! Yo mama so stupid she tried to play soccer with a parked car with a 'soccer mom' bumper sticker... (yeah, off the top of my head.)
2/13/2008 #22
Ifab1ndiya
Yo mama's so stupid when someone notices a person called Summer, she says it was still winter.
2/13/2008 #23
Trippy Hippie
Yo mamas so ugly she made Micheal Jackson look like Brad Pitt.
2/13/2008 #24
Ifab1ndiya
Yo mama's so confused she mistakes Micheal Jackson as the one who sings with Justin and Janet as the one who was once part of Jackson 5.
2/13/2008 #25
Dejsha's World
Ok, here are a few... YOur mum is so fat, she can hold the universe. YO mum is so stupid, that she didn't have enough money for petrol so she sold the car for petrol money. YOur mum is so freaky shed scared the monsters. Oh, someone said your mum is so ugly she made the blind people cry... I know this is a joke and all, but I'm blind. (Yes, I have a talking computer) hope you like these
2/13/2008 #26
Wildcard999
Okay, I have been racking my brain to try and remember some of the Yo Mama jokes I've heard, but the only one I can remember is this one: Yo mama is so fat, she has two zip codes. So the others and most others I will post are completely made up (although the mouse/maze on was inspired by a Simpsons episode). More of mine: Yo mama is so stupid, she thought gun point was place people keep going to. (Inspired by TV) Yo mama is so ugly, her prom date commited suicide at the motel.
2/14/2008 . Edited 2/14/2008 #27
Silver-hair Angel
Yo mama is so broke, she couldn't even pay attention. Yo mama is so stupid that she traded in her car for gas money. Yo mama is so fat, she got stuck in the Grand Canyon. Yo mama is so fat, even Dora couldn't explore her!
2/14/2008 . Edited 2/14/2008 #28
Wildcard999
Yo mama's so stupid, I said she lost her mind a week ago and she's still looking! Btw, the gas one has been done, it's just in British. I like the broke one.XD
2/14/2008 . Edited 2/14/2008 #29
Silver-hair Angel
Eh. Too lazy to edit it out. Yo mama is so stupid, when someone mentions Super Bowl, she goes in the kitchen to get a bowl. Yo mama is so slow that when someone told her to turn around, it was her birthday. Yo mama is so stupid, when someone told her to duck, she quacked. (lame, I know)
2/14/2008 . Edited 2/14/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member