Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Moon Lily91

Huda: I wasn't calling you cruel. I was talking about the cruelties of OTHER people. Otherwise, I would have said, "Huda, I think you're a cruel person." or something to that extent. But, I didn't because you're NOT cruel.

10/6/2011 #31
Rusty.Throne

Well, im out

bye

me too~

buhbye~♥

10/6/2011 #32
Moon Lily91

Good night, Huda and Franz~

I think I'll go to sleep too. I'm trying to get my sleeping pattern up to normal standards.

10/6/2011 #33
Rusty.Throne

Huda: I wasn't calling you cruel. I was talking about the cruelties of OTHER people. Otherwise, I would have said, "Huda, I think you're a cruel person." or something to that extent. But, I didn't because you're NOT cruel.

awww thats sweet..i think XD

lolz I'm dizzy v.v i gotta clean the house before my nut headed nieces get here bye~

10/6/2011 #34
Kermit Kills

WhAT DOES that have to do with bring you back?

but thank u

10/6/2011 #35
Kermit Kills

nevermind, i guess

bye :)

10/6/2011 #36
Rusty.Throne

WhAT DOES that have to do with bring you back?

but thank u

nothing! dude, i owed u one because u said the same thing in ur own thread!

god, u make it sound so wierd!

*sigh* just go to sleep ,bye

10/6/2011 #37
Insufficient

My coffee tastes like hot ass but after waking up at 4 AM for no reason I'm kinda desperate.

v.v

10/6/2011 #38
I'm Your Pitiful Life

Deadman Wonderland: A young boy bleeds profusely in a never-ending quest for candy.

Oh, Tv Tropes, sometimes I ♥ you so much. :')

10/6/2011 #39
Rusty.Throne

I.am.home.alone. D:

is. this. the. best. time. to. watch. a. horror. movie. ?

I. am. going.to. die. alone v.v

10/6/2011 #40
Rev En Cas

Deadman Wonderland: A young boy bleeds profusely in a never-ending quest for candy.

Oh, Tv Tropes, sometimes I ♥ you so much. :')

Dang. o_o That just made me smile.

And on an unrelated note FFN, Y I CANST DOUBLE-QUOTE?

10/6/2011 #41
Rusty.Throne

:/ double quote? :/

10/6/2011 #42
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

My father's in the hospital. He had a stroke... *sigh*

10/6/2011 #43
SaturdayHotCoffee

My father's in the hospital. He had a stroke... *sigh*

You're not gonna visit him?

10/6/2011 #44
Kermit Kills

//////

O-T-O

10/6/2011 #45
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

I did visit him... In fact I just got back from Genesis East hospital...

10/6/2011 #46
Kermit Kills

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

10/6/2011 #47
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

This place is dead.

10/6/2011 #48
SaturdayHotCoffee

This place is dead.

It seems so.

10/6/2011 #49
I'm Your Pitiful Life

One of the life mysteries- I feel like shit if I can't get enough sleep, but when I oversleep, I also feel like shit.

Vippie can never win. :c

10/6/2011 #50
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

Hi IYPL! o3o

10/6/2011 #51
Rusty.Throne
holy crap!! i expected u to be on page 10 by the time i get here D: r we dead?! why r we dead?!!! D: D: oh the horror *gasp* XD...hi XD
10/7/2011 #52
Wolf's Redemption
hi ever1
10/7/2011 #53
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

o3o

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #54
Rev En Cas

o_o

10/7/2011 #55
Rusty.Throne

Is it really SO wrong for a teenage to refuse going out and just lock herself in? :/

seriously why does everyone think its SO weird?!

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #56
SaturdayHotCoffee

Is it really SO wrong for a teenage to refuse going out and just lock herself in? :/

Not wrong. I prefer my safe home instead of the world outside there too.

10/7/2011 #57
Rusty.Throne

Not wrong. I prefer my safe home instead of the world outside there too.

thank you! i mean really! why is everyone trying to get me to go out?! i dont wanna go out damn it! i wanna stay home alone, where i can run around the house and sing and dance where no one can judge me!

i wanna be where its quite! seriously i'd rather stay here with my stupid computer where i can meet another stupid guy and he can win my heart and then break it and walk away like always,and then i'd go and cry it out all night while he is somewhere not giving a fuck than be out there with al the people and noises and shit!

really, just because another guy knew which button to push to make me break again doesnt mean i need to hear al ur "he's just another guy" and "u dont need to hurt urself for him" crap!

because ya know what?! maybe just maybe i dont know how else to act than grab a fucking knife and cut my own fucking self!

it's only been a few weeks since i last went out! a month maybe? but I'm fine! seriously!

yeah i look like shit but why go through the trouble of brushing my hair if no one is going to see it?!

its like urgh! i showered today! so ya know what? be happy! i did one thing! but dont ask for more! at least i dont smell like shit anymore!

ya know why i like having girls and gay boys as friends? because u can go around bitching on how cruel men are with them!

ya can tell them how u just hate them and how u just never want to love anyone ever again! just give it up because its not going to work out! they r MEN! what do u expect except heartbreaks huh?!

all they do is be fucking selfish ALL THE FUCKING TIME! they never think bout how we feel! bout how every word they say can effect us in more than one way!

they never THINK! and its insane!

i mean, think about it, have u ever heard bout a little "love story" in real life? NO! ya know why? because theres no prince charming in real life! there will never be!

theres only assholes who u give all u can for them and they give nothing but pain in return!

but really i have one question for u to answer why just WHY is there such feeling as love?! what good does it ever bring?!

god i need some kinda drink!

*sigh* that felt good v.v now I'm going to die bye~

oh and btw whos that in ur avatar? *_*

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #58
Sweet Kagamine Kiss

I need to know if people find this funny in certain scenes... D:

EDIT:

Wandering the ever-expanding universe only to draw warm chuckles from the masses, I lose sight of any sense of meaning or purpose I have for myself.

I travel aimlessly, only to feel as if I'm going nowhere. Why am I here? Do I matter?

Perhaps the answers lie ahead. I manage to muster the strength to go on...

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #59
Saber Wing

When the fuck did this happen? :/

xD

Anyway...anyone else going to Youmacon this year? You should all go and meet me there ^_^

10/7/2011 . Edited 10/7/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member