Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
2People

It is dude; it really is.

5/22/2012 #6,631
Staligarde

They're just thank you letters. And the content changes depending on the recipient.

5/22/2012 #6,632
Kermit Kills

When is it due for?

5/22/2012 #6,633
Kermit Kills

Damn! g2g guys

See ye :)

5/22/2012 #6,634
Staligarde

It's not actually "due," my mom want's me to write them.

5/22/2012 #6,635
2People

Bye Franz!

Well writting letters for teachers is a nice thing to do :)

5/22/2012 #6,636
Staligarde

yeah; it shows them that what they've done has been appreciated (and stuff). And since it is an object, it will last longer than something that is spoken. :)

5/22/2012 #6,637
2People

Yeah and it's also more meaningful to write a letter than to email someone or text them because you actually put thought and effort into it.

5/22/2012 #6,638
Moon Lily91

Hey, guys. Just wanted to drop and say that I'm alive. I haven't been on here much because history class was too stressful, and I relieved that stress by going on Tumblr.

So, anyway, hi. /waves awkwardly

5/22/2012 #6,639
Kermit Kills

WHY SO AWKWARD?

5/22/2012 #6,640
Moon Lily91

I don't know... Probably because I showed up out of nowhere after a long absence?

Yeah, that has to be it.

5/22/2012 #6,641
Kermit Kills

Bullshit. No awkwardness around friends. I'm bored, ad desperate for positive human interaction.

5/22/2012 #6,642
Kermit Kills

I'm guessing you left?

5/22/2012 #6,643
Moon Lily91

Shit, sorry! I was writing and then my mom came in my room looking for wrapping paper by searching under my bed and closet.

This is that time of night where she's usually asleep and I'm left alone to write in peace. I don't know why she chose now of all times to look for wrapping paper.

5/22/2012 #6,644
Kermit Kills

Because she wants to wrap something? I bet it's URGENT :P

5/22/2012 #6,645
Moon Lily91

I know it's to wrap something, captain obvious XP

I just asked her right now and she said it was a gift she wants to give to my brother's teacher tomorrow. Its one of those huge tape roll things teachers usually have, but its shaped like a high-heel. I kind of like it.

5/22/2012 #6,646
Kermit Kills

I once considered being an elementary school teacher just for the gifts. A decent size elementary school holds about 40 kids in one classroom. So, 40 kids a year over....lets say, 30 years, all of whom are "encouraged" to give me gifts, (I never thought I'd be a teacher above coruption) that = A FUCK LOAD OF FREE STUFF!

5/22/2012 #6,647
Moon Lily91

That... That's actually a good idea! But there's one time of the year when you're almost guaranteed to have gifts, especially if you're an awesome teacher. Christmas! I've seen a lot of students in elementary/middle/high school give presents to teachers before winter break. Though, part of me kind of thought those students were being kiss-asses.

5/22/2012 #6,648
Kermit Kills

Probably. Or maybe it just pays more to be a chillax understanding and loving teacher, rather then a strict bastard. A little love goes a long way. And if they want to "kiss mt ass" So what? I deserve it! :P Although I perfer to think of it as them "expressing grattitude" And what better yay to say thank you then to give them the best possible grade?

5/22/2012 #6,649
Moon Lily91

Damn, Franz. I think you would have been an awesome teacher then. There's just one important question: Do you have a lot of patience?

I mean, people tell me I'd be a good teacher, but I don't have the patience for children. Besides, I hate kids, so that's already a put-off in that career area.

5/22/2012 #6,650
Kermit Kills

I hate kids to! But yet, I love them as well, their so cute....it's why you get mad at them, but feel YOU did wrong when you raise your voice. Powerful weapon, cuteness.

I can hold my rage in for a long time...But then it explodes.

I did a fair job job looking after my sister... Teenage girls requre A LOT of paitience.

5/22/2012 #6,651
Kermit Kills

NWPG

5/22/2012 #6,652
Moon Lily91

Oh, dear God, yes they do. I can't even stand my own sister, who's seventeen. She's just impossible sometimes. Sure, there are times when we get along, but I'd rather be around my brother instead. He's the one I get along best with, but that's because we share a lot of the same interests.

5/22/2012 #6,653
Kermit Kills

Me and my sister, we DON'T have a lot in common, but our family set the standard for Dysfunctional families (boy did we ever) and I never had a lot of friends either. But we never became close because we HAD to (you can't force people to get along) I think ultimately it was the mutual reailzation that "Hey, this person has seen it all, and knows me, and STILL loves me" And we wanr to help each other out.

That said our love for each other doesn't mean that we always get along. Our fights are intense too.

5/22/2012 . Edited 5/22/2012 #6,654
Moon Lily91

Yeah, that's true. I mean, I love my sister and all, but sometimes she gives off the impression that she doesn't want to be around me or my brother. So, I don't really bother trying to hang around her a lot. I'm nice to her, but I wouldn't think of her as my "best friend".

5/23/2012 #6,655
Kermit Kills

I don't have any one "best friend" Like cocks, then come in many forms and qualities, and yet, how does any man feel when his cock is judged as lesser then another? Every man has one, and they are all different, who can say which is better. Just be grateful you have one, I say.

That'll change when she gets older I hope. At that age, most of them only care about their friends, and don't put much effort into family relationships.

5/23/2012 #6,656
Moon Lily91

Yeah, I guess that's what's going on for her. During the weekends I'm at my dad's place, I hardly ever see her. She's always out or staying at a friend's place. Hm, to tell you the truth, I haven't really talked much with her. It's kind of like "Since you're not really bothering to put effort in maintaining this relationship, why should I?"

We're just drifting apart further and further. I'm kind of ashamed to say that it doesn't bother me much because she isn't very close to me, unlike my cousin who's been more of a sister to me than my own sister.

5/23/2012 #6,657
Kermit Kills

You were born into the same family as her, but that doesn't mean you need to like her anymore then you have to like everyone in your homeroom class. Like I said, you can't be FORCED to like someone. Your mother could set you play dates with the emo kid next to you all she wants, but that won't make you like to cut your wrist too. However, that doesn't mean you don't understand why this person cuts her wrists or that you aren't nice to her, and you may even not care as long as her doing it doesn't effect you. Similarly, you don't have to like your sister, you both do your own things, and are happy doing your own things, uninterrupted by the activities of the other. And you maintain a basic cordial relationship Why is that wrong?

5/23/2012 #6,658
Moon Lily91

Because, in my family, "family always comes first" or something like that :

Though I will say that I agree with you. There are some people in my family that I just flat-out don't like because they're either just pricks or I just don't like their personality. But I, at least, attempt to be nice and get along with them. Besides, I can't communicate very well with most of my family because they speak Spanish, and I'm kind of bad at speaking it.

5/23/2012 #6,659
Kermit Kills

Of course your family would say family comes first, it's in their best interests. :P However, they can't make up your prioritis, only you can.

5/23/2012 #6,660
« Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 232 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member