Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
otherrealmwriter

I noticed a lot of topics popping up asking for reviews. So how about we open up one big topic for people to post the stories they want reviews on. Me? I can't pick just one right now....... but these are my fandoms: Invader Zim, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Card Captor Sakura, Powerpuff Girls, Grim and Evil, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Harry Potter, Cartoon X-overs, Bleach, Misc. Cartoons, Naruto, and Angel Sanctuary. I will be willing to read most everyone's fanfics unless it's in a fandom I DISPISE. I just thought this would be a fun topic to open.

Request for reviews should be bolded and any links are appricated

Publicly replying to a review should be in italics and/or underlined.

3/29/2008 . Edited 4/10/2008 #1
Wildcard999

Sounds cool!

I wrote several stories for Batman Beyond, but the last one (Joke's on Batman) is definitely the best. I get deep in the psychology of the character and try to find out just how far I can push the poor kid. I already broke a couple versions of him.

3/29/2008 . Edited 4/10/2008 #2
otherrealmwriter

I'll see what I can do with them, I don't know that fandom all too well but I'll see what I can do.

3/29/2008 #3
REVOLuTiontte En Casca

Pity this thread came late....two more potential last word games have formed....

3/30/2008 #4
Wildcard999

Thanks Relm.

I think this thread was actually inspired by those last wordable threads.

3/30/2008 #5
otherrealmwriter

I think this thread was actually inspired by those last wordable threads.

It was. I thought if those topics were popping up like the last word ones that should go to the help topic, I figured that it would be easier and neater to just open up one big topic for it. I kind of modeled this after the help topic. I wonder if this could become a pinned topic........

3/30/2008 #6
Wildcard999

It's certainly a good idea. Some fandoms are unpopular, so advertising is likely the only way to get any recognition for your fic.

3/30/2008 #7
otherrealmwriter

I have 2 fics in unpopular fandoms, Rocko's Modren Life (under Misc. Cartoons as it doesn't have it's own catagory.) and Angel Sancutary.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3719962/1/Wheres_the_car_Mommy

Where's the Car Mommy? Rocko's Modren Life The story of the lost boy Rocko and Heiffer run into at the Otown mall while looking for a parking space. Oneshot.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4068838/1/Lord_Have_Mercy

Lord Have Mercy, in Angel Sanctuary Kirie's thoughts on her love for Rosiel and her desire to please him and help him achieve his dreams. Oneshot Kirie's POV Inspired by Mr. Mister's Kyrie. Slight hints of KiriexRosiel

3/30/2008 . Edited 4/10/2008 #8
Hiro Konobu

I should probably advertise my stuff...though I don't have anything new to post, but my older stuff can be reviewed just look in my profile, and you'll find them.

3/30/2008 #9
Lady Saru

Hey! I'm new here....

But review anything of mine. I put lots of effort into my stories, and want some feedback. Hit me!

3/31/2008 #10
Kagu-tsuchi-13

I write Palex for Degrassi. I used to write Rai/Kim for Xiaolin Showdown. That used to be really popular. I guess people liked that I told them what they wanted to hear.

3/31/2008 #11
xxpiratexx

Here's my humorous LilyJames fic!

I would like some MEANINGFUL reviews, not the c*** I've been getting.

Please?

I'm aware there's a couple typos in the first chappie, and maybe like one or two in the second, but from the third on, I'm pretty sure it's fine.

R&R,

Rose

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4125713/1/He_Who_Must_Not_Be_James_ed

4/1/2008 #12
otherrealmwriter

Just reviewed your fic pirate! :) I left my thoughts and comments on it as well.

4/1/2008 #13
Ifab1ndiya

Why would we seem like whores for asking for reviews? Why not just review monger?

4/1/2008 #14
otherrealmwriter

The whore thing makes the title seem more interesting. XP

4/1/2008 #15
Ifab1ndiya

True, hehe xD

4/1/2008 #16
otherrealmwriter

There's a saying "sex sells"..... XD

4/1/2008 #17
Ifab1ndiya

LoL true! And males buy!

4/1/2008 #18
Berlioz II

Actually, I feel "whore" in this context has about as much to do with sex as a nun wearing a chastity belt has a chance of scoring.

4/1/2008 . Edited 4/1/2008 #19
Ifab1ndiya

Haha, lol. Yeah review whores aren't really seen as prostitutes... Actually think it sort of does, I don't know why.

4/1/2008 #20
Berlioz II

Because they both moan when trying to entice you to action.

4/1/2008 #21
Ifab1ndiya

Ahh, hahaha, too much info! lol!

4/1/2008 #22
Berlioz II

But so true.

Regular whore: Uuh... aahh... faster... harder...

Review whore: I won't update unless I get five reviews.

Sure, it's a bit of a different moan, but still...

4/1/2008 #23
Ifab1ndiya

Lol! So true! And their both asking for more!

4/1/2008 #24
otherrealmwriter

Any stories people want reviews on though? I want more reviews on this Nartuo story of mine: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3987622/1/We_Dont_Always_See_Eye_to_Eye We Don't Always See Eye to Eye

summary: Hinata and Sasuke are in an arrnaged marriage for the Hyuugas and Uchihas to combine the Byakugan and Sharingan.The 20 year old Sasuke and Hinata are already involved with others forgetting about their enguagement. SasuSaku NaruHina possibleSasuHina

4/1/2008 . Edited 4/10/2008 #25
Kagu-tsuchi-13

I would except I hate those couples with a fiery passion. Naruto/Sasuke forever.

4/1/2008 #26
Wildcard999

I thought you hated Spaige with a fiery passion too, but you changed your screenname to Spaige4life ealier.

4/1/2008 #27
Ifab1ndiya

April Fools prank?

Spaige lol

4/1/2008 #28
otherrealmwriter

Willing to review here....................

4/2/2008 #29
otherrealmwriter

bumping for more people to see this......

4/3/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member