Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
XxxCathylovexxX

I have to ask this, but do you have any book/movie/TV/video game or otherwise characters you itch to slap? Right now I finished reading Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix. I wanted to slap Umbridge. Badly.

5/25/2012 #1
XXXmidnitegoffXXX

For me't be Bellatrix. The scene where she's dancing in the Great Hall after Dumbledore died, I wanted her to die then and there. But I'd love to slap Tom Bombadil in the face, but that's for different reasons.

5/25/2012 #2
XxxCathylovexxX

I forgot about that. Yeah, that be a moment to slap Bellatrix.

5/25/2012 #3
XXXmidnitegoffXXX

Does Jeremy from the Prayer Warriors count?

Anyway, another character I wish I could slap is Edward Cullens. Enough said...

5/26/2012 #4
classic anon

Kefka (Final Fantasy VI), although he's so insane he'd probably consider it a compliment.

Ex-Death (Final Fantasy V), that guy is worse than Kefka.

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII, it's sequels, and it's prequel), he killed AERITH! he deserves to DIE!

Father Alexander Anderson (Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, and the Hellsing Manga), with a phonebook. zealots just piss me off. they are no better than the Hypocrites, and are worse than people who BUY their positions in a religious group. your supposed to earn your rank.

Ocelot (Metal Gear series), he has chronic back-stabbing disorder. he shouldn't even be IN a military position, let alone FOXHOUND!

5/26/2012 #5
astarisborn94

I find Naruto to be utterly unlikable. Having seen a lot of the Naruto episodes (the original), he seemed pretty useless most of the time and made me wish many times why Sasuke wasn't the hero.

5/26/2012 #6
Mephisto's Knight of Time

Jerry from the Prayer Warriors.

I sometimes want to slap Romano and America from Hetalia.

Fuckin' Fanboy and Chum Chum.....

5/26/2012 #7
classic anon

Two words: LEEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEEENNNNNKIIIIIINNNNNSSSSS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU

5/29/2012 #8
otherrealmwriter

I would say that I want to beat up Shane from the Walking Dead but he's dead. I do want to smack Lori for being useless and thinking just because Rick is head of the group she can order the women around.

6/1/2012 #9

I would want to beat the shit out of Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. That guy was a fuckin' asshole.....

6/1/2012 #10
XxxCathylovexxX

I wanted to slap America when I watched Hetalia today. I guess your right on that one.

6/1/2012 #11
classic anon

Edward Cullen. while wearing a glove that was soaking in holy water for seven weaks non-stop.

6/1/2012 #12

Shitty G from the YFM music video Shitty G-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6t2JcrR0M

6/2/2012 #13
Senator-X

Hmmm...

Sakura (From Naruto) Just to see how she reacts to being slapped back for a change.

Gendo Ikari (Evangelion) Cause it'd be hilarious.

Loiuse from FoZ. Don't really have a reason for that one.

Negi Sprignfield (Negima!) Because there's a limit to how long your allowed to ignore girls after they start noticing you. And that limit is when you have 10 girls in your harem and are still oblivious.

Oh and Kubo Tite. I'm convinced he's a fictional person, no one can make that much money being a troll.

6/2/2012 #14
XXXmidnitegoffXXX

King Joffrey from A Game of Thrones. Cannot stand him! I wish we could write A Game of Thrones fanfic cos I'd write one where I'd fantasied as many ways t'kill that annoying twerp.

6/3/2012 #15
RinxLenKagamine4EVA
Umbridge from Harry Potter: She's evil and abusive and I wanna beat the holy shit outta her!!! James from Pokemon anime: He's just so fricking annoying! Jessie from Pokemon anime: Same reason as James. Voldemort: From trying to kill Harry, I wanna beat the holy damn shit outta him! Wendy O. Koopa: I'm a little more fond of the other Koopalings, but she's just an annoying brat.
6/5/2012 #16
classic anon

@Koopaling Lover Girl: as much as I hate to say this, Jessie and James are the only thing keeping the anime alive these days, as well as keeping Team Rocket alive and Keeping Ash as the main protagonist.

Ash Ketchum from the Pokemon anime. 3 reasons: 1, he is a complete idiot who doesn't recognise that Misty is his main love interest, causing her to leave the series (I miss their interactions and the psyduck); 2, the series needs to have differing protagonists, like with the games and manga; and 3, he has been 12 for HOW LONG!?

6/5/2012 #17
XxxCathylovexxX

I wouldn't slap him for being twelve forever (sometimes I secretly think all these cartoon/anime characters are all vampires) but REALLY? I miss Misty as well, so I stopped watching Pokemon after a certain point. Jessie and James, yeah, they are so stupid they need to be slapped sometimes. I feel sorry or Meowth sometimes.

Yeah, I think Umbridge needs to be slapped, if not murdered. Hell, I think I wanted the bitch dead more than Voldemort.

6/5/2012 . Edited 6/5/2012 #18
classic anon

@Cathylove: I agree on Jessie and James, and also feel sorry for Meowth but he does get points for repeated breaking of the fourth wall. (he MUST have been originally owned by Deadpool!)

speeking of Deadpool, he's known as the merc with a mouth for a REASON! -WHACK!!-

as for Umbridge, slapped backhanded with a spiked gauntlet (the spikes go from the knuckles to the back of the hand to the back of the arm).

Sephiroth, from Final Fantasy VII -looks at the other posters- and you KNOW the reason why!!

6/5/2012 #19

For Umbitch, I would just send Russia from Hetalia to whack her with his lead pipe:)

6/5/2012 #20
classic anon

why wast a lead pipe? why not use a bashy spiked board?

6/5/2012 #21
XxxCathylovexxX

I have an idea; why don't we just throw a TV on her? (I'm not that strong, so Id never do it. Unless i was determined).

6/5/2012 #22
classic anon

Ultimecia. if you played Final fantasy VIII then you would know why.

Squall Leonheart (before he actually started to show his emotions)

6/5/2012 #23
XxxCathylovexxX

Sometimes I want to slap Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments (but I still love him. I'm evil)

6/5/2012 #24
coolboi12

i would slap Selphie because she ran over Kairi

6/6/2012 #25
coolboi12

@Koopaling Girl: I wanna slap Selphie

6/6/2012 #26
Zhor

If it could be anyone, you say? I would slap some common sense into Naruto and slap some common decency into Sakura.

6/8/2012 #27
RinxLenKagamine4EVA

@Coolboi12:what does Selphi have to do with my ideas?

6/8/2012 #28
Nekozumi Pocky Kiss

Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight) – he ruins my FAVOURITE pairing (Zero/Yuki), he's a Gary Stu and he's so evil to Zero!!! DIE KANAME DIE!

Umbridge, Voldemort and Bellatrix (Harry Potter) – I think all you Harry Potter fans will get why.

Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) – she's SUCH a Mary Sue. Heck, she should move to Cross Academy and be Kaname's girlfriend! Haha, I think she'd like to be with Kaname anyway because he's a vampire and she's interested in supernatural stuff... Hmm, I smell a good fanfiction idea...

8/1/2012 #29
mandrakefunnyjuice

Bella Fucking Swan.

That is all.

Oh wait, no it isn't. Anybody else occasionally wanna slap the living shit out of Sookie Stackhouse every now and then? You'd think a telepath would be smarter. Thank god her character develops and she wizens up, because she was just the worst little person on the face of the planet in the first few episodes of True Blood. She never did improve much in the books, though.

Oh, one more: Rachel Morgan from Kim Harrison's "The Hollows" series. I wanna slap her bad sometimes. You go around pissing off everyone, summoning evil-ass demons and this is what you get. You don't get to be surprised when you're suddenly everyone's least favorite person. That's normal, damn it! Also, wtf? Takes you ten goddamn books to get with Trent? *slaps a bitch* No! No.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

8/1/2012 . Edited 8/1/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity, Omnipotent One Wrath, Omnipotent One Lust, Insufficient, Saber Wing, Trippy Hippie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member